Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amazing results from herbs in just two days! :D

I'm so excited! I've been taking herbs for two days now (you can see the list of what I'm taking on my other thread "Back and ready to try again") with massage on my much smaller right breast only. As you can see in the pics below, my breasts are starting to even out and feel very plump from what they were. I also workout regularly and drink tons of water. I'm expecting my noogle in the mail soon and can't wait to see what this brings. I realize these results could be somewhat temporary, but at least I'm responding so well, not to mentiom quickly!! Keep at it girls! You'll find something that works! Big Grin

I'LL say, you're responding well!!!! WOW!!!! How'd you get them to grow so big in just TWO DAYS????? They went from cute little lumps to, "HEY!! LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT!!", in just TWO DAYS!!!! If this keeps up, you'll be a DD cup by Friday!!!!

(12-05-2015, 09:23 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  I'LL say, you're responding well!!!! WOW!!!! How'd you get them to grow so big in just TWO DAYS????? They went from cute little lumps to, "HEY!! LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT!!", in just TWO DAYS!!!! If this keeps up, you'll be a DD cup by Friday!!!!

Aw, thank you! Well, my breasts are underdeveloped because I had a kid when I was 16. They just stopped growing and I'm pretty sure my hormones just plummeted! So I decided to take a nice balance of everything to help balance me out and BAM! I'm so happy this is working for me. I reccommend a few of the supplements I'm taking for almost anyone as they're generally good for your health but not so powerful that they might throw you off.

Also, I think it's just an initial response to the herbs. I feel like this is what they're naturally meant to be, and the journey to growing them further will be much harder.

(12-05-2015, 11:21 PM)aliciabc93 Wrote:  Also, I think it's just an initial response to the herbs. I feel like this is what they're naturally meant to be, and the journey to growing them further will be much harder.

No I think it's quite the opposite people here say themorebreast tissue you have the easier it is for you to grow bigger boobies anyways I think ur doing awesome
Do you mind givin your measurements

(13-05-2015, 01:20 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  No I think it's quite the opposite people here say themorebreast tissue you have the easier it is for you to grow bigger boobies anyways I think ur doing awesome
Do you mind givin your measurements

Thank you, that means a lot!! Big Grin I just started again so I haven't taken any recent measurements. Plus, I'm awful at it! Although, I am taking pics regurlary as I find it easier to notice the small changes. I can say, however, I wear a 34b, but before this my breasts didn't completely fill the cups. My breasts did fit a 32b cup better, but it's too tight on my back. Now I completely fill a 34b with my larger left breast, and my smaller right breast fills it, but it's not as snug. I will be using the same bra as a measuring guide. Smile Do you have any other suggestions?

UPDATE!

The growth is just a little smaller than what it appears in the photos, but I definitely FEEL a difference. Even though it's a small one. Tongue I will continue working on the symmetry.

Girl, those boobies are outta control! Congrats! Looking good and getting bigger!

Haha yea they are and thank you! I think they're even a little bigger today! I must have had one hell of an imbalance because not only are my boobs getting bigger rather quickly, but I had these really embarassing black hairs growing around my nipples and on my happy trail. Just a few, like two or so, but I'm naturally blonde so it didn't make sense! Regardless, they haven't grown back since I've started my herbal routine. Big Grin

(16-05-2015, 01:57 AM)aliciabc93 Wrote:  UPDATE!

The growth is just a little smaller than what it appears in the photos, but I definitely FEEL a difference. Even though it's a small one. Tongue I will continue working on the symmetry.

Nice growth , congrats

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon