Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

trying again

I am 20 years old, have had my period for awhile now. Overall I have a pretty tiny build and around 32b's my goal is to get them up to 32c's or even d's. I just want to feel more feminine! Awhile ago I tried BO but didn't see any results. I have looked into PM but after researching it seems to interfere with birth control sooo just wondering is anyone currently (or has taken) BO while taking BC? right now I am on norgestimate and Ethinly Estradiol tablets and am thinking of taking swansons raw ovarian glandular

Sorry for the long post but I am going to take protein along with the BO but was wondering if anyone would suggest any other supplements?? I got my hormones tested a few months ago and could post if anyone was curious but my post was already long enough. Thanks ladies!

That is surely not a long post. GIrl, if I get into it like I do at times, you might should set aside a coupla hours to read my post. I'll be quick.
I have taken BO with BC. It worked out fine, except for the boobie growth part. Having said that, I was on different BC than what you have (I was prescribed a certain kind because of a most horrible emergency room visit after an ovarian cyst burst Before I was doing any of this good serious NBE herb stuff). Also, I didn't know that much about hormone juggling and that stuff like that. I am not sure I was on the right formulation at all. It was a very strict program that I paid way too much for. I think I found this forum through there and wish I had found it before that. I think that if you read through the forum here, you will have a lot more success chances. Good luck. It looks like you are on the way to good stuff.

thanks char! have you had any success yet with growth?(whatever program not only BO)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon