Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sore boobs!!! :/

So iv been massaging with flaxseed oil for five days and I took red clover (325 mg) and twice yesterday along with one saw palmetto and last night I had trouble sleeping because my boobs were really sore! my periods are just three to four days away.. And I don't recall ever having my boobs this sore. is this a bad sign? Because I woke up today and it's still sore! :/

How quickly we forgot puberty. I am guessing you never got hit by a kickball in gym class when your boobs were still growing? Lawds, boob growth spurts can hurt! (as you have probably noticed from looking around the site).

Haha yes! it stopped feeling sore after two days so I got vitamin oil and I was thinking of adding it to the flaxseed. hope it'll work! ^.^
Wink 

Indeed! I hope it works good and healthy for you, too. A while ago, I ordered a huge amount of flax seeds. Hahaha. Speaking of sore boobs, last Tuesday ( I think), I decided I will have some twice a day. Holy crow. The first day, I was actually holding my chest! My friend gave me a hug and I was, "Gaaaahhhh!" Hahaha! Luckily it was only for that day for a coupla hours. But there have been times in the past, especially when something new is added, when it was like that scene in "Rush Hour" when Chris Tucker is like all dazed, "Okay, which ona y'all kicked me?"

Hhaaha! I don't mind the pain as long as it's growing :p it's so worth all the effort! I used the vitamin oil and FSO and it hurt a lot. Then after I mixed those with the Japanese cherry blossom lotion it stopped aching.:/
I mixed that lotion because it has cocoa butter, vit E and jojoba.. Guess it wasn't a great idea Sad I'm thinking of switching back to just Fso and the vitamin E oil

So, it seems that bums and boobs can sometimes grow in tandem with NBE efforts. Well, I can tell you for free, My bum can just stay this size and shrink a bit! ! ! Some of us got that pear shaped genetic code... Anyway, how did a butt this big just sneak up on me?!?! I mean, just hint of a shadow of growth can send us to the floor, but somehow this thing I am lugging behind me like luggage. just crept up and hitched a ride, soundlessly! Unfair!! Hahaha! I mentioned elsewhere in the forum that the protein shakes with BO (tried years ago) almost exploded my pants. Well!
Maybe I can do some donor tissue from the front to the back. Then they can both be a little sore for a little while and I can stop gnawing on flax seeds like an addict!

Hahaha! I'm pear shaped as well. my butt is the most prominent thing on my body lol and that brings more attention to my small boobies. I read here that the herbs have a tendency to sstick to the already fat areas which are my thighs and butt. thus scared the hell out of me! because if my butt gets any bigger it will explode!!! I'm hoping my Red Clover pills will just magically go to my boobs or I am doomed.. It's not even funny -.-

I took one of the online tests here in the forums and it pointed to the PCOS possibility, which did not surprise me because I can look like a gorilla after 4 days in the gym even if I have been sitting on my duff all year. I got in good shape on a trip once- in about three minutes. My Mother in Law is like a mountain goat. So we were hiking like crazies. I was outta gas trying to even eat her dust. Then it was a fews days in and my muscles were popping. My waist shrunk and seemed to sink into my butt. That thing has lots of muscle in it! I was kinda mad. and of course my thighs looked like they could crush watermelons with minimal effort. I was like, can some of this bulk please go into my chest! Argh! So, anyway, after next cycle, I will be trying to increase progesterone. I used to really like exercising for fun, but I try to minimize the effects of testosterone in my body, otherwise I quickly turn into the mini Hulk with boobs and an afro. I try to stay kinda active though.

It was torture watching all my friends grow boobs during puberty while mine didn't.. By the age of 18 most of them were at least a C. and I was underweight so I thought that was the reason so I gained like some 10 kilos and I didn't gain even an inch on my chest and iv been upset about this ever since.. And that was like two years ago! all my guy friends are so into boobs... Like nothing else is special in a woman... There could be like just torsos with D cups floating around and they'll go like " yeah I'd hit that " -.-... It's been torture and has been killing my self esteem. I Finally found this forum and I have a shot at getting what I want.. I will be in tears if I gain at least a cup size.. And I'm giving my current program about three months.. If that doesn't work then it's PM for me ^.^

Oh, my lovey! I wish you all the luck. I am not gonna lie. I know this is cliche, but I was a lot more tragified when I was younger too. And I can assure you, guys are just uh so much, uh, dumber in certain ways at younger ages partly because that's the way Beavis and Butthead and the macho media tell them to be and we are dumber because we think that crap they are saying matters. I was a little less inclined to care what some dumb boys thought, actually. I couldn't understand why I should care about what someone said that was too much of a jerk to actually date, but I understand how words can hurt. My NBE trek started in the summer after I visited some cousins. We were at Ross, looking at bras. I had to slide all the way down to the other end of where they were at and one of them (jerk city girls that probably spent way too much time listening to jackassery rap music that tells women they are worthless flesh to conquer, but "love" and leave), said something like: Who would need one of those crappy little bras over there. I was shattered to hear that from a women. But like I said, why do we care what jerks say.
So, I talked with my mom and started studying NBE. She was very understanding. I had had some weird issues with my woman things growing up, so it was possible that my growth had been stunted and my boobs look very different from other boobs.
Long story short, it's hard to say what my first foray into NBE produced. I was very interested and even obsessive at times, but not always dedicated. Also, I had to be secretive, living in the house into my 20s. I wish I had just gotten it over with when I was still younger! But I am young and fresh now, baby! I tell you, I have actually grown younger a couple times in life.
Currently, I am a large B cup. It got way better when I decided to do it for myself. Actually, I have always been careful about my body and taken careful care of myself. It's not not it does me any good to be going around showing people my boobs. I haven't seen that do any favors for my friends who regret not honoring their bodies in their youth. People get really confused about attention and affection. Guys like all boobs. Not all guys like all boobs, but guys like all boobs! Trust me on this! And it doesn't mean they would even spit on your ass if it was on fire or be there for you whe you need a friend. It is often like= check mark! Got another one!
I am nobody's "number" or " conquest" or whatever men call the women they dupe these days. I am a super star! You know why so many didn't get to hit this? Cause it is Extra Supa Dupa! I had wanted bigger boobs before my ignorant cousin said that thing, but I got tired of waiting on my body to grow them. Also, I was kinda shy about boobs because of what I saw in the world happen because of them. I used to be so jealous of a girl that sat across me in high school because she had cleavage and would show it off to impress people. So I didn't want to be like her, but I was envious of of her boobs & I thought maybe my crush was eyeballing them cause even I stared at them. (Of course, it turned out later that he was a jerk.)
Ohhh, life! Good luck hun. You are still in puberty for maybe even a couple more years! That is perfect. Just let it happen with your program. I haven't not only got my boobs bigger with what I put into my body. When I was stressed and unrelenting my fears, my boobs, meh. Then, I am like, "Love you girls! Grow boobs, grow!" They are like "Yah! We can do it!" Ever read about how people have beaten cancer by talking to their bodies or being prayed for? I studied energy medicine. I would actually feel people's thoughts, sometimes. It was amazing! I have actually repeated "Grow boobs, grow" and other stuff (hypnosis, mantras, visualization) until I felt pains in my chest! I was, "Yay! Ow! Yay! I love my body!" Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon