Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice on this?

I want to know if BO side effects stop after you start taking it or can cause long lasting problems/changes in your hormonal make up? Has anyone had an issue with this? I don't mean that your chest got bigger and there is no turning back-- I mean, I have heard of organs swelling/growing and acne that wont go away. I really don't need anymore forever issues with my hormones, but I have been flirting with the idea of taking BO as a last resort. Just wondering if it's worth it.. thanks loves.

Hey there.
I stopped taking BO abruprtly while on the pi'll.
I also missed a week or two of birth control when I stopped (it was a bad time financially)
I had irregular periods for three months with some pain from the ovaries shooting down my leg.
I had many tests done (clue cells, yeast, chlamydia, gonnorhea, etc) all clean, then we ruled out any growths via ultrasound (everything was perfectly normal). During this time I also started a very high stress job. So ultimately there were many factors resulting in wacky hormones.
my point in sharing is that hormone panel aside, it was a thorough approach that showed me I was fine after the BO. I plan on starting back up soon too

(21-05-2015, 05:21 AM)Beckiee Wrote:  Hey there.
I stopped taking BO abruprtly while on the pi'll.
I also missed a week or two of birth control when I stopped (it was a bad time financially)
I had irregular periods for three months with some pain from the ovaries shooting down my leg.
I had many tests done (clue cells, yeast, chlamydia, gonnorhea, etc) all clean, then we ruled out any growths via ultrasound (everything was perfectly normal). During this time I also started a very high stress job. So ultimately there were many factors resulting in wacky hormones.
my point in sharing is that hormone panel aside, it was a thorough approach that showed me I was fine after the BO. I plan on starting back up soon too

Thank you so much for your reply ^^ I really appreciate it-- so basically when you stopped there wasnt any long term issues? when you stopped any side effects stopped as well?

I had no side effects other than the sought after ones while taking it (tingles at the right doses, growth)
When I quit, I also missed my birth control as well as took on a stressful job (I have ptsd so it likely messed with my hormones) and I experienced the on and off spotting and bleeding. Within three months this ceased. After we did all those tests though my doctor attributed all of my symptoms as due to missing the birth control and readjusting. I started taking BO again last night. Will report my results on here.

(21-05-2015, 06:35 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  I had no side effects other than the sought after ones while taking it (tingles at the right doses, growth)
When I quit, I also missed my birth control as well as took on a stressful job (I have ptsd so it likely messed with my hormones) and I experienced the on and off spotting and bleeding. Within three months this ceased. After we did all those tests though my doctor attributed all of my symptoms as due to missing the birth control and readjusting. I started taking BO again last night. Will report my results on here.

thanks Smile is this the thread where you will be updating on it? link I would love to follow it

I was going to just keep this thread going to help aanyone else wondering about BO side effects (topic specific to thread?)
But I could continue that ol' dusty thread :p
if I pick that one up, I'll let you know.
Otherwise, you will receive notifications from this thread.
whichever is easier for me to find when I remember to update haha.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23559

New thread

Smile<3

I haven't had any side effects from BO..however I felt like I wasn't getting growth anymore so I'm stopping and doing detoxes now. Gonna try PM

(22-05-2015, 05:16 PM)noodlez Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23559

New thread

Smile<3

ah! thank you love Smile I will follow you on there for sure Smile thank you!! ^__^

(23-05-2015, 01:28 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  I haven't had any side effects from BO..however I felt like I wasn't getting growth anymore so I'm stopping and doing detoxes now. Gonna try PM

I heard that you have to have to be a certain body temperature for BO to work for you, maybe that could be why? either way I am glad you didnt get any side effects. what are you using to detox?
good luck on pm! ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon