Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Plan = Gains!!! Will they last?

Just wanted to share my plans and gains.

I use my homemade Breast Cream once daily, for about 15-30 minutes.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23439

I also take the following pills daily:
6 Solaray Female Blend
2 Swanson Bovine Ovary
4 Natures Way Fenugreek
4 500MG Pueraria Mirifica
2 1000 MG Arginine
2 OptiWomen Multi-Vitamins
2 5000MG Biotin

I have been on this for about 3 weeks now, and I started out at a 34 Barely A. I am now a full A cup, pushing towards a small B cup. My boobs are sore as heck, but I guess thats how they feel when they grow? The only negative side effect thus far is the occasional spotting in regards to my period.

I'm going to add Vitex and Saw Palmetto next month, and see if any more gains happen. With the Vitex and Saw Palmetto added in, the total cost for this will be 48.00 per month. 48.00 seems very pricey, but I am hoping that after 4 more months, maybe I can just do a maintenance plan.

Has anyone kept their gains after stopping herbal supplements?

I think you may be taking way too much Pueraria Mirifica. The spotting is a big red flag to me. You should never spot in between periods as that's your body telling you something isn't right. You have to keep in mind the effects each supplement has. I think I'm taking the same Female Hormones blend as you and that has a lot on it that helps balance things out, but you're adding 500mg of PM on top of that and I think it may only get worse from here. I only take 80mg PM with the supplements I take. Considr having your levels checked to make sure everything is okay. You could risk doing more harm than good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon