Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm New, Any Suggestions for Tubular Breasts?

I'm 19 and I finally decided to do something about my hypoplastic tubular breast. I learned about this when I was 16 but I kept seeing the word deformity and it terrified me so much that I just avoided it entirely and never told anyone. At that time, both of my breasts were pretty tubular but since then the right one has developed very well and looks more normal, the nipple is a lot more pronounced. Its not as noticeable by looking at them but if they're compared by touch, its obvious that the left breast is missing some tissue underneath and towards the middle. I'm currently a 36 B and I don't really care much for increasing cup size but I'd like to know any suggestions for increasing fullness in the left breast so its more full and shaped out like the other one. Tell me about your methods and journey...I'm a little hesitant to just take hormone pills and stuff like that since I still don't know the underlying issue behind my condition yet so if you have any links with background info on the supplements you suggest, that would be great. Also, any other links, books or resources about alternative treatment and information would be great.
Sorry for the long question.. any input or advice is really appreciated Smile

Hi and welcome! You came to the right place. Smile I would definitely recommed the Noogberry, a breast pump. You can pump one breast to promote tissue growth. If money is an issue, I simply recommend messaging the lesser breast with flaxseed or coconut oil. The reason for the lack of tissue growth could be a hormone deficiency of sorts, but I have no way of knowing that. Have your hormone levels checked by a doctor, and you van take herbs/supplements based on the results. If you don't have time for this, I think you could benefit from massage and Fenugreek.

Thanks Alicia, I'm definitely trying to find the right doctor at the moment to do a hormone test and such. I heard about the breast pump but I heard it wasn't useful for my situation since it would cause growth but it would continue into the nipple instead of rounding out the base. But thanks so much for your suggestion, I'm going to try the massages. How often should I do it?

Progesterone maybe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon