Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry or Kangzhu pump?

HI all,

I am currently using the kangzhu pump but it does tend to dent into my breasts a bit when I pump. I am just wondering who has tried both and if so which they would recommend? Otherwise if you have tried one of them would you say your experience was positive and have you seen growth?

thanks all in advance Mhairi

OK I may not be much help as I haven't tried either (my noogleberry is on its way in the mail) but I've been doing a lot of reading and it seems like the kangzhu cups run smaller. Is it possible the cup size you have is smaller than the base of your breasts? I imagine that would cause indents.

Hope someone with experience can provide more advice.

(19-05-2015, 11:17 PM)mortokes Wrote:  OK I may not be much help as I haven't tried either (my noogleberry is on its way in the mail) but I've been doing a lot of reading and it seems like the kangzhu cups run smaller. Is it possible the cup size you have is smaller than the base of your breasts? I imagine that would cause indents.

Hope someone with experience can provide more advice.

Thanks for that hun. Let me know how you go with the noogleberry :-). I;m thinking of purchasing the larger size. Also I was pumping to hard so I've relaxed a bit with the pumping and not getting the bruising and indents I was before.

hey there. i have the kangzhu large domes, too. i wish they made extra large, or better, custom rings to fit my chest and upper chest. i like them but i find the same, you have to be careful not to over pump cuz the rims with their silicon rings dig in quite aggressively, maybe even destructively. i use them 2-3 times a week, now, 10-15min. pump, 10-15min. massage and repeat. i think they’re doing some good but honestly, i don’t know what it’s going to take to get me 2 more cups. haven’t tried noogleberry but have heard the same, idk.

lately, i’m putting a group of amino acids from their gelatin caps into my nutritional drink to act as hgh releasers and at night before bed, taking some liquid aminos cuz i’ve read that about 2hrs into sleep is a peak time for pituitary hgh release and that the aminos would provide for some fuel. i kinda thought that along with pumping and a bit of massage, maybe, my mammary’s might just get on with it, already.

i have to watch my diet, i have a high metabolism and must eat enough, sometimes, i don’t eat enough. oh, you want to hear something funny, for a few months i was pumping up my kangzhu’s and jumping 20min on a little exercise trampoline. yeah, i know, pretty messed up. i don’t know what got into me, i thought the circulation would be good and i’m still not sure if it wasn’t. but, i stopped. good god, i might be an idiot. here’s my stupid theory. i think our bodies like to go through cycles. cycles for all kinds of stuff. hair growth anagen, catagen, telogen, exogen. reproductive cycles, fingernail growth cycles, sleep cycles, everything, our bodies seem to love cycles, so, i figure i need to just keep my momentum, don’t get discouraged and one day, or week, my breasts are gonna go itchy, sensitive all over, and have a growth cycle of their own, and when they do, i’ll be ready for stretch marks. also, i'm using a bit of progest cream, sparingly.

oh, a really strange thing happened a couple of months ago. for some reason, after doing some early morning massage, i was rolling and tugging at my nipples, something i don't typically do but i may have done this quite a bit over a couple of mornings and maybe an evening. i may have been curious or experimenting, not sure. anyway, my breasts swelled up for about a day and started leaking and then, slowly, they resumed their regular size. no idea what happened. that was so strange. hasn't happened before or since. Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon