Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo n antiniotic

Hi guys,

I've been acne prone from years finally few months back I started antibiotic for that n my acne went away I stopped 4 months after. N acne started coming back. My dr had said to me that we will continue antibiotic for a Lil more while if it did happen. But I didn't do that. I wish I would've coz my aunt who also is a ft told me that acne takes time to completely go away sometimes med need to be taken upto 8 months.

So my acne is so bad these days n I'm thinking to go back on antibiotics. Just worried for my NBE. I'm taking BO right now just wondering if the antibiotics will interfere the growth?

Any thoughts . I can't tell my friends abt it that's for sure.
will wait for u r feedback Sad

I would look up the specific anti biotic and see if there are any scientific references to its use and effects on hormones. You may have to go as far in to it as what that antibiotic is composed of at the cellular level.
no one can give you a definitive answer that you should appreciate. It's best to do the research on your own and follow your gut.
You could potentially tell your doctor you are taking BO holistically for easier periods. And that it's been working without any adverse side effects. But I don't think doctors are taught much about anything outside of big pharma.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon