Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan for butt & hip growth and smaller waist?

I'm new to taking natural supplements for body enhancements. My goal is to have more fat distribute to my butt and thighs rather than my waist. I am a female and my body is slightly more masculine than average. I have somewhat broad shoulders and legs that are more toned than my stomach. My stomach has always been the flabbiest part of my body and the last place I lose weight. This could be due to my anxiety. As a plus, it would be great if you guys know whether taking these supplements would induce more anxiety for me (my anxiety is relatively lower when I am not ovulating, just after my period ends and much higher during ovulation).

My measurements are as follows:
- 28 inch waist
- 35 inch hips
- 34B bra size
- Hip to waist ratio: 0.8; (desired = 0.7)
I've been trying to do some research on making a plan but there are so many factors that go into making one that I feel overwhelmed. So far, I've learned from this community that it's best to cycle supplements. I learned this after I started taking SP with maca daily with no cycling. I started out around ovulation phase with 450mg SP and 500mg maca daily for a week, and currently, 450mg SP with 1000mg maca for about a week, totaling 2 weeks of supplement usage. I do not notice changes yet.

I also have RC and FG, which I have not used yet because I am unsure whether I need to cycle those, how much to take, and if it will interfere with my current plan. If they will enhance my progress, ideally I would take them as well.

So my question is how well does my current plan suit my goals? Am I doing this properly? Should I use other supplements along with what I am already taking? Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Smile

So changing your hip size is probably the most difficult task you have. Your best bet is to become content with the results you have gained from working out or purchasing a corset. As far as your butt and thighs, you primarily need estrogen, to
Distribute your access fat to your butt and hips and thighs, and protein, to grow the muscles in your legs and butt. I'm curious, how has your supplement plan worked? I hope this helps.

Hi lhuang1995!

I seem to have a similar body shape to you and have been wondering about this also. So i'm super interested in hearing your results. Has your plan worked so far?

(25-05-2015, 08:47 PM)lhuang1995 Wrote:  I'm new to taking natural supplements for body enhancements. My goal is to have more fat distribute to my butt and thighs rather than my waist. I am a female and my body is slightly more masculine than average. I have somewhat broad shoulders and legs that are more toned than my stomach. My stomach has always been the flabbiest part of my body and the last place I lose weight. This could be due to my anxiety. As a plus, it would be great if you guys know whether taking these supplements would induce more anxiety for me (my anxiety is relatively lower when I am not ovulating, just after my period ends and much higher during ovulation).

- 28 inch waist
- 35 inch hips
- 34B bra size
I've been trying to do some research on making a plan but there are so many factors that go into making one that I feel overwhelmed. So far, I've learned from this community that it's best to cycle supplements. I learned this after I started taking SP with maca daily with no cycling. I started out around ovulation phase with 450mg SP and 500mg maca daily for a week, and currently, 450mg SP with 1000mg maca for about a week, totaling 2 weeks of supplement usage. I do not notice changes yet.

I also have RC and FG, which I have not used yet because I am unsure whether I need to cycle those, how much to take, and if it will interfere with my current plan. If they will enhance my progress, ideally I would take them as well.

So my question is how well does my current plan suit my goals? Am I doing this properly? Should I use other supplements along with what I am already taking? Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Smile
Hi, Im a new here,(and biologically male) but i had an idea, I used to body build ,, and im also an artist so ive studied different types of musculature in people . different body types.
What ive found is that we can be a little heavier and still have dense muscle mass, and a solid build. If you can handle gaining some weight, to point where it builds up tissue in your tush,, you could either come up with an exercise program that helps convert this extra tissue to well rounded volumptious curves (as your gaining),. Or you could wait and start the program to sculpt it after you've gained the weight. I would approach exercises sculpting the hips with reserve, because you could easily take away gained size, but i believe a happy medium is possible.

T

(25-05-2015, 08:47 PM)lhuang1995 Wrote:  I'm new to taking natural supplements for body enhancements. My goal is to have more fat distribute to my butt and thighs rather than my waist. I am a female and my body is slightly more masculine than average. I have somewhat broad shoulders and legs that are more toned than my stomach. My stomach has always been the flabbiest part of my body and the last place I lose weight. This could be due to my anxiety. As a plus, it would be great if you guys know whether taking these supplements would induce more anxiety for me (my anxiety is relatively lower when I am not ovulating, just after my period ends and much higher during ovulation).

- 28 inch waist
- 35 inch hips
- 34B bra size

Hi, Im a new here,(and biologically male) but i had an idea, I used to body build ,, and im also an artist so ive studied different types of musculature in people . different body types.
What ive found is that we can be a little heavier and still have dense muscle mass, and a solid build. If you can handle gaining some weight, to point where it builds up tissue in your tush,, you could either come up with an exercise program that helps convert this extra tissue to well rounded volumptious curves (as your gaining),. Or you could wait and start the program to sculpt it after you've gained the weight. I would approach exercises sculpting the hips with reserve, because you could easily take away gained size, but i believe a happy medium is possible.

I understand your worried about the belly fat, but if you do a sitting waste twist exercise,, you could control extra fat build up on the sides of your torso beneath your breasts,, and not harm the gains in your butt size.
The exercise, im talking about is done like this-
You sit on the edge of a bed with a small medicine ball, or pillow, and you turn as far to one side as you can placing the pillow behind you. You then turn around as far as you can in the other direction,, reaching behind you to pick up the pillow. You then repeat this circular exercise for 50 reps in one direction,, and then do 50 in the other direction. Working up to whatever sets your comfortable with.

Your gaining weight in the top and the bottom of your body and paying attention to the middle. I have love handles, and i find this idea keeps them under control. I wish you the best.Smile

i started taking bo and hope for a bigger butt and thighs hips etc
but i will not rely on these tablets

ive been also doing weight lifting (heavy 100kg+) weight lifting and will continue to do it 3-4 times a week.

I've had good results with the book Strong Curves, even just with bodyweight exercises. It also reduces the waist.

A lot of the big-booty models do *not* get that way with just fat distribution. Often times, people with a "pear" shaped fat distribution tend to just get really wide hips without depositing much on the booty area.

It is entirely possible to boost your booty through exercise. Read through my program page to see what I've done to gain 2 inches in 1 1/2 months after serious weight loss. Exercises that activate the glutes do not widen the calves to cause the radish-leg image as long as you don't feel a "pumping" action in the calves. However, my results are not representative because I tend to gain in that area anyway. The chest is the most difficult for me

[quote='lhuang1995' pid='151976' dateline='1432583279']
I'm new to taking natural supplements for body enhancements. My goal is to have more fat distribute to my butt and thighs rather than my waist. I am a female and my body is slightly more masculine than average. I have somewhat broad shoulders and legs that are more toned than my stomach. My stomach has always been the flabbiest part of my body and the last place I lose weight. This could be due to my anxiety. As a plus, it would be great if you guys know whether taking these supplements would induce more anxiety for me (my anxiety is relatively lower when I am not ovulating, just after my period ends and much higher during ovulation).

- 28 inch waist
- 35 inch hips
- 34B bra size

[/quot

And my measurements are

- 28 inch waist
- 39 inch hips
- 34A bra size
And my butt naturally huge :p
I want bigger boobs: )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon