Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Overpumping...

So can anyone help with this?... I have been using noogleberry for a little over 3 months. I notice a very very slight difference...I think I have ever so slightly more cleavage.

I over pumped on accident the other day and since I only do 1 breast at a time, my right breast was humongous compared to the other. I often have red dots, but this time i had numerous small purple bruises all over. i had To do it to the other to even things out. Now over 24 hrs later, I notice that my breast are fuller and perked just from that pumping session alone. It makes me want to overpump a lot more. I know that this can cause problems, but I hear about some people who overpump without them. Is there a secret to this? Would over pumping just twice a week cause damage?

(27-05-2015, 07:36 PM)Savasana Wrote:  So can anyone help with this?... I have been using noogleberry for a little over 3 months. I notice a very very slight difference...I think I have ever so slightly more cleavage.

I over pumped on accident the other day and since I only do 1 breast at a time, my right breast was humongous compared to the other. I often have red dots, but this time i had numerous small purple bruises all over. i had To do it to the other to even things out. Now over 24 hrs later, I notice that my breast are fuller and perked just from that pumping session alone. It makes me want to overpump a lot more. I know that this can cause problems, but I hear about some people who overpump without them. Is there a secret to this? Would over pumping just twice a week cause damage?

bruising and broken blood vessles or red dots doesn't sound healthy Sad
apparently noogleberry have a gauge ?? that measures how much pressure you should pump up too, maybe you should invest in that, that way you have a bit more assurance if you've taken it too far.

Keep reading the old posts in this section and educate yourself, Savasana. The red spots are pretty normal with noogling, but if they persist stop suction of a week or two. Bruising is a frequent hazard and generally comes from to hard a suction. I've done it a number of times. Take a week off and let them heal.

As for your progress over the short term, it's probably not permanent. That's just temporary swelling. Permanent growth of breast tissue from negative pressure seems to take a long time, but it's real and, from reports of a lot of people, is permanent. Keep up regular sessions for a year or so and you'll almost certainly have some permanent change.

(27-05-2015, 07:36 PM)Savasana Wrote:  So can anyone help with this?... I have been using noogleberry for a little over 3 months. I notice a very very slight difference...I think I have ever so slightly more cleavage.

Your breasts just weren't used to it. That used to happen to me at the beginning but then stopped. I don't know how hard you pump to determine if you truly are pumping too hard, but I don't necessarily go light on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon