Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

disappointed

I am not sure where to put this so I am putting it here, I thought maybe the NBE/herb section but I am not sure..

are there any nbe herbs that are counter productive to hair growth? I used to have really long long hair- and I got a bad hair cut today.. tbh I am livid and I just dont have the emotional energy to look up anything right now.. I did a bit of research and the only herbs I found that are GOOD for growth are saw palmetto, fennu, rosemary.. things like that.. but does any nbe herb put a damper on hair growth? i'd appreciate it the time... thanks..

The only thing I can think of, is any thing that promotes T or DHT. Since I am into reversing them two, I have never concerned myself with the promotion of them.

What did they do? Sad I'm a stylist and it makes me sad when someone fucks up someone's hair.

Look up the inversion method and "monistat for hair growth". I'm growing out a bob that was cut due to stress and I instantly regretted it, although it was cute.

(28-05-2015, 02:41 AM)echapman Wrote:  What did they do? Sad I'm a stylist and it makes me sad when someone fucks up someone's hair.

Look up the inversion method and "monistat for hair growth". I'm growing out a bob that was cut due to stress and I instantly regretted it, although it was cute.
Coconut oil helps hair grow and, according to what I've seen He Shou Wu is supposed to help re-grow hair and, if it's grey, it's supposed to turn it back to it's natural colour.

iaboy,

That combo (T or DHT) for a female would promote hair growth on the face and chest. I don't think that is what she is looking for. I think she wants her hair on her head to get in high gear, not body hair.

(27-05-2015, 09:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am not sure where to put this so I am putting it here, I thought maybe the NBE/herb section but I am not sure..

are there any nbe herbs that are counter productive to hair growth? I used to have really long long hair- and I got a bad hair cut today.. tbh I am livid and I just dont have the emotional energy to look up anything right now.. I did a bit of research and the only herbs I found that are GOOD for growth are saw palmetto, fennu, rosemary.. things like that.. but does any nbe herb put a damper on hair growth? i'd appreciate it the time... thanks..
----------------------------------------------------------------
You need to take Biotin and MSM plus vitamin C. POM

You could try binaurals (sounds you listen to with headphones). The theory is certain sounds stimulate certain brainwaves which produce growth hormone for hair.

There are lots of free ones on youtube. This is just one that I found in quick search: https://youtu.be/C3Zv8NnhVFs

There are heaps of them.

i remember reading somewhere that you could rinse with some of your coffee, maybe, leave on a couple of minutes before rinsing out. it’s supposed to stimulate follicles. even some commercial products like shampoos have caffeine, now.

well echapman my hair was up to my butt, now it's above my breast. I didn't know he was chopping that much off when he put it in a braid and chopped it off. I have been so depressed, I just wanted like 2 inches off-- he took about 8-10.. Sad :'(

have you noticed that working for you echapman?

I will look into biotin & Coconut oil-- maybe even the caffeine, though I don't drink coffee, I could look into it- thank you guys Smile it means a lot to me.

(29-05-2015, 12:53 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  well echapman my hair was up to my butt, now it's above my breast. I didn't know he was chopping that much off when he put it in a braid and chopped it off. I have been so depressed, I just wanted like 2 inches off-- he took about 8-10.. Sad :'(

have you noticed that working for you echapman?

I will look into biotin & Coconut oil-- maybe even the caffeine, though I don't drink coffee, I could look into it- thank you guys Smile it means a lot to me.

Epo is for hair skin and nails too but because of your e issues I wouldn't take much. You can buy hair products that encourage growth too. But yeh biotin kept popping up with hair issues.
But yeh coconut oil in your hair too. It's hard to get out though.
My hair is almost down to my butt now but I'm finding it getting caught in Everything.

I walked into the lounge the other day and my hair swung past me and got caught in the lounge door handle and cause my hair was knotted it swung my head back and ripped my hair out Huh hurt like a *****____!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon