Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goat's Rue

This herb is very very hard to find in any market near me. Even GNC and the Vitamin shoppe do not carry it which is insane. Before I spend 20+ on this thing, has anyone had positive experiences using Goat's rue?

Hey Orangepeels, I ordered mine online for about $25, I think Amazon has it for a little more. I used the Motherlove brand. It's hard to say whether my success was solely attributed to it but I do think it helped. However it is quite expensive and you have to take 6 pills a day per their recommendation. What I find as an inexpensive alternative is the Mother's Milk or Lactation Support herbal teas. You can find them pretty much anywhere for $3 a box. They haven't made me lactate but I definitely notice more fullness when I'm drinking the teas! I think you can also buy dried bulk Goat's Rue for cheap and make it into teas as well. Hope this helps!

I am going to start using Goat's Rue very soon. I am trying to maintain my bust size while also losing weight, and I need to lose at least fifty pounds. While losing weight in the past, my breasts have gone very flat, and that is probably because my breasts are mostly fat with little glandular/mammary tissue. Goat's Rue is supposed to build mammary tissue, and I've read some very positive reviews about this supplement permanently increasing bust size. I'm going to order a brand off of Amazon that is going to run me about $60 a month, so I hope it works well!

You might want to look into using fenugreek (worked well for me before, but I'm not fond of the maple syrup smell). Or you can try shatavari (spelling? I think that's right). I've heard of people having good results with it, and I am planning to order some myself to replace the fenugreek in my program this time around. Both of them are less expensive than goats rue as far as I've found. I second the mothers lactation boosting teas- they have all sorts of NBE goodies in them.

I might have to try that tea since its not in the budget to continue goats rue haha

But I really cant take fenugreek. I gained massive weight in my hips, butt, and stomach almost immediately to taking it.

(16-01-2016, 10:31 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I might have to try that tea since its not in the budget to continue goats rue haha

But I really cant take fenugreek. I gained massive weight in my hips, butt, and stomach almost immediately to taking it.

Just a word of warning and it might not affect you or others but GR and FG can be a bad combo. But you said you can't tolerate FG anyway so that's good.

(17-01-2016, 09:23 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Just a word of warning and it might not affect you or others but GR and FG can be a bad combo. But you said you can't tolerate FG anyway so that's good.

They're both galactagogues, so of course they don't usually do well together. If you use one, any one, of that category, it's just like with phytoestrogens, only use one at a time. Since FG is contraindicated in her case, she can try GR. If GR doesn't help, she can try shatavari.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon