Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

disaaaaster

Hello!
I've been pumped for one year now! I use the XL dome with the silicon ring !

I have a huge problem! the shape of my boobs changed! Im looking for "more buttom boobs"
the xl large developped a loooot my pecs and the top of my boobs which give a weird shape and make my nipplies quite low!
i would like to know how you do with this XL ?! should I make my own? Im quite small so I need deep but not wild dome!
if someone has an advice to give me i would be super grateful because its quite depressing to see this result!

Depending on your breast size, I would consider the contoured larges. Reason being is that if you have a small chest but full breasts you could adjust them easier on your chest wall. Let the tops of the breasts press against the tip of the dome where the only space Is around the bottoms of the breasts. You can lie on your back, and raise your butt in the air to pump, with only lubrication on the under boobs. Pump in this arched position with said lube and you should feel the underboob pulling and stretching. Sometimes it's a tight iframammary fold that leads to top heavy breasts.
at any rate, a small dome with allow you to manipulate it's placement to stretch out the I.m fold.

Hello,
Thanks very much for your answer Smile
Yesterday I tried what u advised me! I got super angry because it didnt really work ! i spent 20 minutes to try to find the correct position!
if I lay down, it doesnt work because under my boobs, i can "vacuum" the skin , so I pump but nothing happens, so i go a little bit up but quickly, the dome is moving and go to the same position !
So I changed and I took the medium but again the dome was moving !
how do you do to keep it ?
maybe i didnt get what u explained me but it seems i do it wrong

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon