Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore lump in my boob, breast is also harder

So this happened to me the last time i tried to noogle which was bout over a year ago maybe..
I stopped becuz my right breast was feeling hard and they were sore n hurting, also I felt lumps that I dont think were there before so I got scared and stopped. I pump the other breast (the left one) the same but it never gets like that and its still soft and squishy.

anywho I started again 4 days ago and one day id pump my left, next day i pump right, just so it can have a one day recover ( like exercise ) but it happened again where my right boob feels harder and sore and especially where that lump is if i press down on it its really sore!! I cant even massage it cuz idk if its doing more harm then good :/ I really would hate to stop!! Ive seen amazing swelling and dit got me all excited.
what could it be though? anyone else experience or knows of why this is happening?

Did you get the lump checked out by the doctor? I thought I had a lump also but she said it was just glandular tissue. More glandular tissue is growing so maybe there's some sort of progress. You should see to make sure though!

Lumps and bumps can be fat or glandular tissue. It is expected as we are trying to grow more. Alternatively, if the lump can move at all, its likely a benign fibroadenoma.

Look up breast myo fascial release to learn how to reduce the unwanted lumps and bumps that can be caused by tissue growing under tight fascia.

Good luck

(30-05-2015, 04:44 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Did you get the lump checked out by the doctor? I thought I had a lump also but she said it was just glandular tissue. More glandular tissue is growing so maybe there's some sort of progress. You should see to make sure though!

I didnt get it checked because it did go away when I stopped pumping for awhile. thankyou for ur reply!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon