Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, can someone help please

Smile 

I've been reading about nbe for a few months now and really want to start, I was thinking of taking pm and fenugreek and massaging with flaxseed oil so my questions are:
-Are these effective
-Are these safe to take together
-Is there certain 'brands' that are more effective than -others
-should I be having breaks
-will excersise effect them
-are there better combinations
-how much of them all should I take

Thankyou for any feedbackBig Grin. I'm currently 5'6, 9st, bra size 32 big C/small D & hope for a large D/ DD

(31-05-2015, 05:47 PM)boobies101 Wrote:  I've been reading about nbe for a few months now and really want to start, I was thinking of taking pm and fenugreek and massaging with flaxseed oil so my questions are:
-Are these effective
-Are these safe to take together
-Is there certain 'brands' that are more effective than -others
-should I be having breaks
-will excersise effect them
-are there better combinations
-how much of them all should I take

Thankyou for any feedbackBig Grin. I'm currently 5'6, 9st, bra size 32 big C/small D & hope for a large D/ DD

You're probably not getting any responses because, as this is a fairly common grouping, all of your questions have been answered several times before.

1. It depends on the individual. Alot of people have gotten good results with these. Some haven't gotten anything. You'll have to experiment and give about 6 months of trial before you'll know how it'll work for you.

2. I'm not really educated in the medical field so I couldn't say. Consider consulting your doctor if you're really concerned. I didn't have any issue using these personally. PM can cause hormonal imbalances and Fenugreek can cause pregnancy-like symptoms however.

3. Some brands of PM are more pure than others so the effectiveness will change per brand. You'll have to do your own research on the branding or search the threads to answer more specific questions. Flaxseed oil brand shouldn't matter, but you should consider using this after shower or heating it lightly by rubbing it in your hands or microwaving it or what not as it is very thick.

4. I find that pauses in BE cause greater growth when continuing but that is not the same for everyone. You will have to experiment in that method and the period of time in which you stop and whatnot. Many people cycle Fenugreek and PM.

5. Exercise can either aid or decrease your breasts. There are plenty of tutorials on youtube and whatnot for specific workouts to help your breasts perk and lay higher on your pecs for the best and perkiest breasts possible. You'll also need to research which will decrease your breast size before trying. Any cardio will take away from your breasts almost surely, but depending on your methods of BE, you may maintain more than you'd loose.

6.Again this is all depending on your physiology. Have you considered dabbling in your own mixtures for massage? What about specific massages like female deer or fat transfer? Have you heard about the muscle rub/icyhot trend? What about Isochronic and binaural beats? Hypnosis? Your program is very simplistic, and that may end up working for you, but you have alot of options left to add in your program.
As for herbs, I take Dandelion root, Fennel, a Fem Multi, Calcium, D3, C, Biotin, PM, and asprin to thin the blood. Your overall body needs to be maintained for your breasts to achieve optimum growth. I don't work out. I haven't gained any weight on this program. I don't take PM consistently.

7. I take 2x 1500mg MSM pills per meal daily. That's about 9000. You're going to need alot for MSM to work in your breasts. As far as PM goes, it doesn't exactly work for me so far. I take about 3xs daily 1500 a pill, but any more causes PMS like effects. I'm waiting to use up the whole bottle to declare its effectiveness though. As for Fenugreek, you should take that 3xs daily as well, but be prepared for the weight gain.

The main trend is research & experimentation.All of your answers are out there! This thread is chock full of what you're looking for.

Thankyou for the response!
I understand a lot of people have probably asked the same questions ill have to have a look through today, I don't do much cardio anyway I do more toning excersises like squats etc so hopefully won't effect them! I've seen the fat transfer massage and a gentle chi massage but ill research the ones you've suggested too! Be good to mix them up, I didn't realise pm caused pms symptoms my pms is really bad I'd rather avoid that haha I'll research some other methods, I don't wana try breast pump of hypnotherapy
again thankyou for the reply Smile

Personally I would make a decision for or PM or Fenugreek instead off taking them both. Since both off them are Phytoestrogens, its a bit too much off one thing you know. And Flaxseedoil is an Phytoestrogen as well, then you are using three things while you dont even know if you need them after all..
You could if you already bought both IMO rotate one month PM other month FENU. But dont take and do too much variations to stay safe.
You should start low doses and can up your dose according to your own findings. So dont do it to quick. Additionally add NBE foods from the Progesteron category when aking phytoestrogens.
Excercise especially heavy cardio or ''road running'' can possibly trim your fat down. I wouldnt work out too much if you dont need it.

*I read you'd PMS, dont take PM then.And idk about Fenu and PMS. My info is just general.

Have you ever tried Perfect C?

Sorry I've only just seen your reply! Didn't get a notification or anything, no what is perfect c

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon