Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl's progress pictures and story

maybe you want to see, progress pictures are great, however that is not the pace that I will ever have.

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...-asc-0.php

I'd really love to believe that one, but I have to be a skeptical about this Cheryl. I've seen a lot of breast progress shots, but never one that went to such a mature size and shape in just 19 months. Then I enlarged the progress photos and compared them closely. Freckle patterns are the best gauge. While the freckle patterns on the person's chest, arms and shoulders match on all three photos, they don't match on the breast themselves. In the first photo there are very pronounced freckles on the upper side of the breasts. They're not there in the second and third photo. If they were the person's real breasts the freckle pattern would still be there as clearly as in the first photo. I strongly suspect someone took photos of a couple of women's breasts in similar lighting and photoshopped them onto the first person's chest.

As the old saying goes, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Cheryl used to be here didn't she? I remember her being super sweet and I think her extreme results were due to things other than herbs.

(02-06-2015, 12:20 AM)echapman Wrote:  Cheryl used to be here didn't she? I remember her being super sweet and I think her extreme results were due to things other than herbs.
I'm pretty sure that's the same Cheryl, but the one that was here had MUCH bigger tits than the one on that site...unless she was just doing something to make them LOOK bigger, here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon