Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my breast turn dark blue/puple

I can't get the cups to attach unless I pump really hard, which makes my breasts purpley blue colour. and it feels as if my ribs are going to crack of the pressure? What am I doing wrong? ive put good amount of oil or cream and I can get them to attach but with lot of pain on my ribs plus boobs start to look scary. Sad

From what I've gathered from others and my own experience, rib pain and lack of adhesion can arise from the cup size being too large. With your chest size my own view is that you shouldnt be starting with anything more than medium - in noogleberry cup size - 11cm diameter . Quite possibly someone has convinced you to "go large". If you are less than half filling the cups at comfortable pressure then a size smaller could work better. As your body gets used to it, adhesion will improve but if its very difficult now then evaluate the cup-size issue.
Hope this might help.
A

thankyou for the reply, I think your right the cups must be too large as they were really tight on my chest and I had to pump quite hard for them to stay on. but because I'm quite wide they fit perfectly in that sense. If you don't mind me asking was you successful in pumping? thanks

I have gained some breast tissue - and just about an inch - over a period of about 5 months, on and off. I can half fill the medium cups at a normal pressure. I use an electric pump to keep constant pressure. I'll PM you a video link.
What diameter are the cups you are using?
A

thank you for your help, It does make sense now I'm going to order medium cups thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon