Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will glandulars make me taller ?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum (and I'm french so I'm sorry in advance for my english) and I'm thinking about starting taking bovine ovary for both my breast and butt as I don't have any. However, since it works by stimulating your growth hormones and that pituitary gland determines your height and bones length and all that, I'm really scared it will make me taller, and/or make my bones or organs grow too big. I'm already too tall for a woman in my opinion, and the last thing I want is to grow even more, or get sick because it will destroy my organs. What are you experiences ? This upset me a lot as BO was my only hope for breast and butt enhancement... Thank you for you answer Smile.

You'll only grow if your plates are still open. Once they have fused, you won't grow any more. So if you think about it, you'll only be your destined height if it does happen. Its what was predetermined for you anyway.

If you don't want to grow any tallest. Don't do YOGA. Ever.

Thank you so much for your quick answer. I'm a 20 years old girl, 5'4. Can I assume my plates are closed then ?

(05-06-2015, 07:18 PM)Namidanai Wrote:  Thank you so much for your quick answer. I'm a 20 years old girl, 5'4. Can I assume my plates are closed then ?
They might not be. I was 6' 1" in high school, a Senior. By the time I stopped growing at 23, I was 8" taller!

Yeah, it can take up to your late twenties to fuse.

5'4 is no where near too tall for a woman.
I honestly don't think that height exists.
men tell me that tall women have that Amazonian goddess look. Untouchable if only because the man is not good enough.
haha I wouldn't trade my height for anything.
5'9.5 Smile

I grew an inch in the spine from taking glucosamine sulfate but I'm still small

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon