Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just saw another UFO!

(13-06-2015, 05:05 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, this seems to be as popular as breasts here??? LOL. Having been in the military, I could tell some tales, but don't want to spend my last days at Ft. Levenworth.

The only thing that could top it is aliens that want to grow tits!!

OMG WAP, LMAO. They probably have the tech savvy to entirely change from male to female and back with just laying on a med. bed like Star Trek. If they are advance enough to screw with our military defenses like they have.... And to come millions of light years to visit. They would have the ability, I am sure.

She struggled to clear the sheet of white that the blinding flash had burned into her retina. She blinked several times, raised her hands and pressed her palms against her eyes to dull the searing light. After a few seconds she managed to open her eyes; blink, blink… nothing. Blink, a glimmer, light but cohesive, an image, something. Blink, she discerned large shapes, shades, hues. Blink, an outline, familiar, and a form, both appealing and familiar, stirring emotions and desires unrealised. Excitement coursed through her being, uncontrollably for no perceivable reason. The form felt right, reflected somehow. Her.

The image continued to develop like a print in a tray, clarifying, resolving. Detail sharpened; folds in the fabric, form, curves, proportions. Features revealed a longed for inner beauty, desired but always elusive. Narrow, rounded shoulders, sharp straight neckline. Slender upper arms, graceful, embracing. Thighs swelling to full, rounded buttocks and hips. A nipped waist seduced the eye. Desire, need, hunger drove emotions to overload as the image further revealed the most perfectly formed breasts, totally in proportion.

(13-06-2015, 05:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 06:18 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  ...
Gee, I wish I'd have said that! EVERYONE'S saying it, these days!!

Lol...I didn't know how to delete a post which had quoted someone who had later edited their comment...so...

"..." it is!

(15-06-2015, 02:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(13-06-2015, 05:05 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, this seems to be as popular as breasts here??? LOL. Having been in the military, I could tell some tales, but don't want to spend my last days at Ft. Levenworth.

The only thing that could top it is aliens that want to grow tits!!

OMG WAP, LMAO. They probably have the tech savvy to entirely change from male to female and back with just laying on a med. bed like Star Trek. If they are advance enough to screw with our military defenses like they have.... And to come millions of light years to visit. They would have the ability, I am sure.
Yeah, wouldn't THAT be cool?? To change from one to the other at will!!

(15-06-2015, 11:14 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  
(13-06-2015, 05:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 06:18 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  ...
Gee, I wish I'd have said that! EVERYONE'S saying it, these days!!

Lol...I didn't know how to delete a post which had quoted someone who had later edited their comment...so...

"..." it is!
That's okay, shit happens.

(15-06-2015, 09:02 AM)char Wrote:  This thread is so great, I will have to reread the last couple of pages.
Besides my own weird experiences, I have personally heard amazing things from people that I know- family and friends. I even know a person with a documented "alien pregnancy!" I happen to know a few people with some mystical experiences or psychic abilities of several sorts. It is an amazing world we live in.
Assuming that any of those people really exist outside my own imagination and I, unknown to myself, have not just created other people and experiences for my own amusement or divertissement, I am 100% certain that there is more out there than we may be willing to acknowledge in the commonly accepted parameters of daily life. I can't remember a time when I didn't personally or vicariously experience or believe in some of the most weird stuff out there. The confusion I have now, is more inclined towards wondering what the point is in all the denial and secrecy, and of course, what all the weirdness means.
My good friend is 60, very soon. She told me that her grandmother saw a UFO and humanoid beings when she was a small child. Many people in her village saw it. I am not sure there were even aircraft back then!
Anyway, demonic/ Angelic/ alien stuff- I believe it may be just part of ordinary, albiet irregular, part of life. I used to think I was weird, but I have interacted with a lot of people and sometimes, even the most normal, boring, skeptical people will say things that just- just flabbergast me. Partly because there seems to be a constant something at work to convince us that all that stuff is a bunch of hooey. Sometimes, of course, I wonder if this is all just a dream. I was floored by (only the first and my favorite) "The Matrix." To me, this movie was both awesome and like a spiritual experience. It was like it spoke the words that I couldn't put into a sentence the right way! I had to remind myself that it was science-fiction, because although it is not most specifically what I think, it is part of my personality's outline.
Well! This is fantastic- this dialogue.
Cool!! Did she have the baby? Did it live? Did they come take it from her?
I'm pretty sure that we ALL have these abilities when we're born, but either parental training makers us stop using them to the point where we absolutely forget we ever had them to begin with, or, the poisons they inject into us where we're born kills or blocks those abilities.
The denial and secrecy is partly because they don't want us to know that they've been dealing with aliens for a LONG time and, since some are evil, it's like having a secret weapon that nobody can combat because we don't know how, since we don't know exactly what we're dealing with. Secondly, they still firmly believe that if we were told that they're already here or that aliens DO exist, we'd completely flip out and there'd be world chaos over it!! Like, they haven't already desensitized us enough with shitloads of movies about it since the `40's!!
Well, let's see, if your gran is only 60, we DID have aircraft LONG before that! The Wright Brothers invented planes in 1903! I'm 2 years younger than her and my dad was a machine gunner in the Air Force in the `40's!
Jordan Maxwell was talking about the matrix a good 10 years before the movie was made and they basically stole his idea to make the movie. The second one was still good, but the third was a bit over the top.
I would say, some of the movie is sci-fi!

My friend did not have that baby. She was receiving prenatal care and was a few months along, if I recall correctly, when the baby just vanished. It was odd that she got pregnant all, when she did, because, as she tried to explain to her doctor, the required activity had not occured! Then when the baby disappeared, the doctor was shocked, as I have heard in other such cases, because it seemed that it had been so cleanly removed! Almost like she had not been pregnant, except that they knew she had been. Mysteries, mysteries! But she had a long history of abduction since her childhood. She may have met the hybrid-child later. Who knows?!
Btw, it is my friend who is 60 and actually her great-grandmother whose village experienced the UFO when this grandmother was a small child. I assure you, that was a long time ago! Like, pre-human flight!
Anyway, here we are in mid 2015, three years past 2012 and of course we have once again been guarenteed disclosure by 2016. We shall see!

(29-06-2015, 06:47 AM)char Wrote:  My friend did not have that baby. She was receiving prenatal care and was a few months along, if I recall correctly, when the baby just vanished. It was odd that she got pregnant all, when she did, because, as she tried to explain to her doctor, the required activity had not occured! Then when the baby disappeared, the doctor was shocked, as I have heard in other such cases, because it seemed that it had been so cleanly removed! Almost like she had not been pregnant, except that they knew she had been. Mysteries, mysteries! But she had a long history of abduction since her childhood. She may have met the hybrid-child later. Who knows?!
Btw, it is my friend who is 60 and actually her great-grandmother whose village experienced the UFO when this grandmother was a small child. I assure you, that was a long time ago! Like, pre-human flight!
Anyway, here we are in mid 2015, three years past 2012 and of course we have once again been guarenteed disclosure by 2016. We shall see!
What we'll see is IF they'll let us in on it!!
Sure sounds like a case of fetal abduction.

As for the great grandmother being around during the pre-flight era, I guess that's possible. Mom's mom was a great grandmother shortly (5 years?) before she died Christmas Eve 1999, she'd just turned 89 almost 2 months before, but she was born 8 years after flight started, but dad's mom was a great grandmother 20 years before she died and she was born in the late 1800's. `80, I think. Had she stuck around another 10 years, she would've been a great-great grandmother, but she would've also been, about 105.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon