Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just saw another UFO!

I have experienced similar sights myself. As mentioned, it's hard to believe that with. all the "possible" planets that we have found that seem to be in the so called habitable ( at least for us ) zone that some of them would not already have intellegent life. I'm sure there are also other intelligent life forms that would consider our earth to be uninhabitable to them.

(10-06-2015, 01:20 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-06-2015, 10:55 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(10-06-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  Does a happy dance! UFO? Wow! Thanks for sharing. Just what the doctor ordered! I saw a falling star shoot away in a zig-zag pattern once- well, the zig, at least, since it was just one acute angle. I was definitely thinking that shooting stars do not make turns!!! Pazow! I like to think that there is stuff "out there," over yonder and stuff and that maybe it is good stuff! Fingers crossed that the "others" are nice and sweet! Shy
"I believe we are not alone."
Some are good, and some are very evil.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
True WAP, but we must focus on the good ones. Like attracts like. POM
So they say, but it doesn't seem to be happening on THIS flat earth!!

(10-06-2015, 02:57 PM)Rayve Wrote:  Not saying it wasn't a ufo because with all the planetary data we have collected no one will ever be able to say there isn't intelligent life out there to me. Statistically we are very small in this universe. However, there are things like hypersonic weapons and vessels. As well as a possibility of breaking the speed of light if we could find a way to create enough negative zero energy. And maybe we have. They would never tell us what they really have anyway. Just a thought.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/12/tech/innov...spaceship/
There's a secret Antarctic NASA space station where they have anti-gravity ships that can make it to the moon in less than hour! Remember the movie, "Stargate"? We've already recovered quite a few of them and they work!! Rumour has it that (apart from oil and opium) that's part of the reason we're always militarily station in the middle east! They have at least one Stargate and we're trying to get it from them! The tech you see around you today is already 1000 years behind what we really have and for every year that passes, we advance another 100 years, technologically, we are just not allowed to know about it!
Not that I would've wanted it, because they're deadly and dangerous and nothing more than a tracking device, but, we could've had cell phones in the 1800's!!
There've actually been a few instances where aliens turned off nuclear missile silos!! Some of which were about to be launched!!

(10-06-2015, 06:50 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have experienced similar sights myself. As mentioned, it's hard to believe that with. all the "possible" planets that we have found that seem to be in the so called habitable ( at least for us ) zone that some of them would not already have intellegent life. I'm sure there are also other intelligent life forms that would consider our earth to be uninhabitable to them.
Oh, hell yeah! How can you have THIS much celestial real estate and NOT have SOMETHING else out there?

WAP, where do you get your intel from? I listen to "Coast to Coast AM" and some of the other alternative news things on YouTube. It seems like you know what they are stepping in, over there! I, too, believe there is a lot of stuff that doesn't get out and even if it did, some of it "seems" so unbelievable.
I have heard about that stuff you are referring to. The funny thing on a show like C2C, is that some days there are people that supposedly "work in the industry" and they describe human progress like "Woot! We have almost perfected the wheel!" Then of course, other guests or callers will say things like, "Colonies on Mars? Interdimensional travel? That's old news!"
I know there is more than meets the eye. And this bogusity of we went to the moon in 1969 and that's it. Pa-leaze! My favorite is when, in the last couple of years, there have been a whole bunch of planetary discoveries, light years away. They could tell by how a planet wiggled that it's entire crust was just a 10 mile layer of diamonds- actual diamonds! I laughed so hard about that one. And we couldn't get a non-fuzzy picture of Mars for how long?!
Nothing to see here, folks! It's all swamp gas and weather balloons. --What buffoonery!

(11-06-2015, 07:55 AM)char Wrote:  WAP, where do you get your intel from? I listen to "Coast to Coast AM" and some of the other alternative news things on YouTube. It seems like you know what they are stepping in, over there! I, too, believe there is a lot of stuff that doesn't get out and even if it did, some of it "seems" so unbelievable.
I have heard about that stuff you are referring to. The funny thing on a show like C2C, is that some days there are people that supposedly "work in the industry" and they describe human progress like "Woot! We have almost perfected the wheel!" Then of course, other guests or callers will say things like, "Colonies on Mars? Interdimensional travel? That's old news!"
I know there is more than meets the eye. And this bogusity of we went to the moon in 1969 and that's it. Pa-leaze! My favorite is when, in the last couple of years, there have been a whole bunch of planetary discoveries, light years away. They could tell by how a planet wiggled that it's entire crust was just a 10 mile layer of diamonds- actual diamonds! I laughed so hard about that one. And we couldn't get a non-fuzzy picture of Mars for how long?!
Nothing to see here, folks! It's all swamp gas and weather balloons. --What buffoonery!
Videos from pretty reliable sources on YT, Jordan Maxwell is one of my main sources, I can't recall the other names off the top of my head at the moment. I can picture them, but, I can't grab the names. C2C is another, and, yeah, I agree with you on that call. Especially when it's somebody that claims they saw the future and tell us about what's coming, but the show is already 5 years old and the stuff they said was coming 3 years ago never came...yet. Ted Gunderson. I DID kinda listen to Bill Cooper and he was right on some things, I'm pretty sure, but, I kinda wandered away from him a bit when he started saying the limo driver made the fatal shot at Kennedy when what he claims is a gun is clearly the hair on the guy in the passenger side front seat! David Icke is at least inspirational, but he may be off on a few things.
We did go to the moon in `69, otherwise, how would the laser reflector be there, not to mention the other debris we left behind? Yeah, I know, there's footage of the fake moon landing. That was shot by Stanley Kubrick here on Earth. BUT, it was done so that if something happened where the American people couldn't see the actual landing, like, maybe the video transmission was lost at the last minute, or something, they wanted to have SOMETHING to show us, just in case. I've heard, though, that were we'd already been on the moon back in the `50's and on Mars by the early `60's!
As for the fuzzy pictures of Mars as opposed to seeing diamonds on other planets; I never heard the diamonds thing, but apparently the fuzziness of pictures on Mars is just a cover-up. The one that cheeses me off is when they show close-up pictures of the moon and claim there's towers and bridges and all sorts of other stuff up there, but I'll be damned if I can see any of that in the pictures!! Then they highlight them ion colour and it's RIDICULOUS!! Come ON!!!! You actually think THAT is BUILDING???? Sure, in a scant few cases, I can see what they mean ONCE THEY HIGHLIGHT IT, but, otherwise, it just looks like a grey lunar surface poked by craters. Or they'll say something is MILES across, but, you couldn't prove it by me! Looks like an ordinarily-sized satellite dish to me!! Gimmie some CLEAR PICTURES of this stuff and I'll believe you!

Lol...I love this stuff too, but I am a true skeptic. I have seen "UFO's" myself, in the sense that they were unidentified and appeared to be flying. I know all about the various stories (love Coast 2 Coast and used to listen to a GA radio show called "Out There Radio"; loved those guys) but I still find it way more plausible that you saw a military craft (drone, even) than seeing an alien spacecraft. I think there are a lot of govt. spy craft about. They aren't really hiding it anymore.

That being said, of course you did say "UFO", and as we all know it's the "unidentified" part that is the real question...

Even though I am a "skeptic"...I actually am pretty darn sure that there IS alien life out there.

I just don't know if I think that we are important enough for them to bother with us. Also, we don't even know if they're like, carbon-based. What if "They" are conscious gas clouds which subsist entirely on gamma light-waves?

It seems presumptuous to even assume they have bodies, even when you just think about how crazy-different all the life on THIS planet is.

You and I aren't very much like jellyfish or bacteria...or a banana, but all of those are more closely related to US than anything which evolved on a different planet would be. (Unless you're into the "Ancient Aliens" / "Prometheus" theories...then I guess, DNA tampering? Also, there is the possibility that ALL life on ANY planet was actually "seeded" from the cosmos...I mean, there are many theories, after all...)

(11-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  Lol...I love this stuff too, but I am a true skeptic. I have seen "UFO's" myself, in the sense that they were unidentified and appeared to be flying. I know all about the various stories (love Coast 2 Coast and used to listen to a GA radio show called "Out There Radio"; loved those guys) but I still find it way more plausible that you saw a military craft (drone, even) than seeing an alien spacecraft. I think there are a lot of govt. spy craft about. They aren't really hiding it anymore.

That being said, of course you did say "UFO", and as we all know it's the "unidentified" part that is the real question...

Even though I am a "skeptic"...I actually am pretty darn sure that there IS alien life out there.

I just don't know if I think that we are important enough for them to bother with us. Also, we don't even know if they're like, carbon-based. What if "They" are conscious gas clouds which subsist entirely on gamma light-waves?

It seems presumptuous to even assume they have bodies, even when you just think about how crazy-different all the life on THIS planet is.

You and I aren't very much like jellyfish or bacteria...or a banana, but all of those are more closely related to US than anything which evolved on a different planet would be. (Unless you're into the "Ancient Aliens" / "Prometheus" theories...then I guess, DNA tampering? Also, there is the possibility that ALL life on ANY planet was actually "seeded" from the cosmos...I mean, there are many theories, after all...)
Whatever this thing was, it was just as big and bright as the planet/star it just left. I thought it WAS another start until it just vanished without a trace!
They created us, of COURSE they're interested in us! Especially since the first A-bomb test! If some kids in your area were playing with something as dangerous as that, wouldn't YOU be interested?

(11-06-2015, 07:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Whatever this thing was, it was just as big and bright as the planet/star it just left. I thought it WAS another start until it just vanished without a trace!
They created us, of COURSE they're interested in us! Especially since the first A-bomb test! If some kids in your area were playing with something as dangerous as that, wouldn't YOU be interested?

Well, it could have been bigger and brighter because it was closer than a planet or star. I mean, the moon isn't nearly as big as the sun, but they appear the same size during an eclipse by some amazing coincidence (or "coincidence", eh?) It didn't have to be as big as a planet...could have been as big as a state. You see what I mean?

It could also be that I am more inclined to believe it is govt. because of all of the stuff they've already admitted to.

I'm also not sure that I buy that they created us. I mean, that just opens the can of worms:

Well? Who created them? It doesn't solve anything to assume we were created by aliens, because it just goes on and on forever.

I also don't think they'd care much about the first A-bomb, at this point...we've obviously done far worse than that, by now... >_>

Did you know that the idea of nuclear fission was first conceived of by a German woman?

http://io9.com/5786904/the-first-mind-to...ld-history

Go figure...

(11-06-2015, 10:03 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 07:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Whatever this thing was, it was just as big and bright as the planet/star it just left. I thought it WAS another start until it just vanished without a trace!

Well, it could have been bigger and brighter because it was closer than a planet or star. I mean, the moon isn't nearly as big as the sun, but they appear the same size during an eclipse by some amazing coincidence (or "coincidence", eh?) It didn't have to be as big as a planet...could have been as big as a state. You see what I mean?

It could also be that I am more inclined to believe it is govt. because of all of the stuff they've already admitted to.

I'm also not sure that I buy that they created us. I mean, that just opens the can of worms:

Well? Who created them? It doesn't solve anything to assume we were created by aliens, because it just goes on and on forever.

I also don't think they'd care much about the first A-bomb, at this point...we've obviously done far worse than that, by now... >_>

Did you know that the idea of nuclear fission was first conceived of by a German woman?

http://io9.com/5786904/the-first-mind-to...ld-history

Go figure...
Yeah, there's scant possibility of that, but not a very good one. It was going in a straight line for a few seconds, then abruptly shot off at a right angle to what it was travelling, no stops, no turns, just GONE!! We don't have anything that can do that.

Seek out Jordan Maxwell. He's been researching all this stuff since he was 19, back in the `50's.

Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this? Using your own suggestion, which I've been using for many years know: Okay, let's say god created all of this. Alright, who created god? And who created the one that created god, ad infinitum. Sure, you could say the same about the big bag theory, who created what exploded and became the universe, but at least it's WAY more plausible.

Well, that's a dumb statement! They started taking more interest in us once we started screwing with the A-bomb because we'd suddenly become a threat to them and all other life out there! It's the same as, "Alright! Who gave the gun to the baby??" So far, nobody's been able to answer me this, but I've often asked, what would happen to the rest of the solar system, if not the rest of the universe, if we suddenly blew up the entire planet and it didn't exist anymore?
You're saying, why would they bother about now when we've been playing with it for 80 years? They've been concerned about it ever since we started goofing with it, not just since last week!

No, I didn't, but, does it matter who discovered it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon