Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just saw another UFO!

(11-06-2015, 10:27 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Yeah, there's scant possibility of that, but not a very good one. It was going in a straight line for a few seconds, then abruptly shot off at a right angle to what it was travelling, no stops, no turns, just GONE!! We don't have anything that can do that.

Seek out Jordan Maxwell. He's been researching all this stuff since he was 19, back in the `50's.

Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this? Using your own suggestion, which I've been using for many years know: Okay, let's say god created all of this. Alright, who created god? And who created the one that created god, ad infinitum. Sure, you could say the same about the big bag theory, who created what exploded and became the universe, but at least it's WAY more plausible.

Well, that's a dumb statement! They started taking more interest in us once we started screwing with the A-bomb because we'd suddenly become a threat to them and all other life out there! It's the same as, "Alright! Who gave the gun to the baby??" So far, nobody's been able to answer me this, but I've often asked, what would happen to the rest of the solar system, if not the rest of the universe, if we suddenly blew up the entire planet and it didn't exist anymore?
You're saying, why would they bother about now when we've been playing with it for 80 years? They've been concerned about it ever since we started goofing with it, not just since last week!

No, I didn't, but, does it matter who discovered it?

"We don't have anything that can do that."

You and I both don't know that. We are not high-level military personnel.

"Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this?"

WOAH. Jumping to conclusions, and a pretty rude one, at that. No. I'm an agnostic. I don't believe in the Christian interpretation of God, and we'll leave it at that. (In the future, try not to guess people's religions. That's rude.)

Also, YOU don't understand what an A-Bomb is and why it can't "blow up the earth". The H-bomb was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY FREAKING BIGGER.

I was trying to not be rude and point out how little you know, but you're coming off pretty rude to me. Calling my statements "dumb"? I just wanted to talk to you about other points of view.

I'm sorry you can't handle other points of view. I don't have a problem with your point of view and I believe you believe what you saw. I don't think you're stupid or a liar for it. I just have a different point of view. That's all.

Now, we can try again if you can like...try to not call my point of view "dumb". That would be nice.

(11-06-2015, 10:27 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  said some stuff

That really sucks. I was hoping to be able to talk to another gal about these kind of things. So many of the popular conspiracy boards are just sausage parties... :/

(12-06-2015, 12:14 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 10:27 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Yeah, there's scant possibility of that, but not a very good one. It was going in a straight line for a few seconds, then abruptly shot off at a right angle to what it was travelling, no stops, no turns, just GONE!! We don't have anything that can do that.

Seek out Jordan Maxwell. He's been researching all this stuff since he was 19, back in the `50's.

Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this? Using your own suggestion, which I've been using for many years know: Okay, let's say god created all of this. Alright, who created god? And who created the one that created god, ad infinitum. Sure, you could say the same about the big bag theory, who created what exploded and became the universe, but at least it's WAY more plausible.

Well, that's a dumb statement! They started taking more interest in us once we started screwing with the A-bomb because we'd suddenly become a threat to them and all other life out there! It's the same as, "Alright! Who gave the gun to the baby??" So far, nobody's been able to answer me this, but I've often asked, what would happen to the rest of the solar system, if not the rest of the universe, if we suddenly blew up the entire planet and it didn't exist anymore?
You're saying, why would they bother about now when we've been playing with it for 80 years? They've been concerned about it ever since we started goofing with it, not just since last week!

"Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this?"

WOAH. Jumping to conclusions, and a pretty rude one, at that. No. I'm an agnostic. I don't believe in the Christian interpretation of God, and we'll leave it at that. (In the future, try not to guess people's religions. That's rude.)

Also, YOU don't understand what an A-Bomb is and why it can't "blow up the earth". The H-bomb was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY FREAKING BIGGER.

I was trying to not be rude and point out how little you know, but you're coming off pretty rude to me. Calling my statements "dumb"? I just wanted to talk to you about other points of view.

I'm sorry you can't handle other points of view. I don't have a problem with your point of view and I believe you believe what you saw. I don't think you're stupid or a liar for it. I just have a different point of view. That's all.

Now, we can try again if you can like...try to not call my point of view "dumb". That would be nice.
Right, but we couldn't stand the G's in a sharp turn like that, we'd most likely die the instant the sudden right angle turn was made.

No conclusions jumped to. I merely put the generally conceived notion up against the more likely one. How it was deemed rude, I haven't a clue. That's twice now that YOU'VE done the jumping.

It doesn't matter which bomb we're talking about, the fact is we can now blow up the Earth a few hundred times and have been able to do it at least once for many decades. That's one big reason for their spike in interest in us way back then, not just in the past few years.

I was being QUITE civil, too!! But, in the case of that one statement, it WAS pretty dumb. "Why would they just now start worrying about us screwing around with things that could do horrible things to the galactic neighborhood when we're already capable of doing much worse?" My point was, they haven't JUST become interested in us! They've been escalating the frequency of their visits here ever since we started playing with the bomb back in the `40's. Nothing rude there!

Okay, so just talk.

I have no problem with your POV. I was just discussing it with you. When getting involved in an online discussion where typing and reading prevails, you HAVE to remember that it's impossible to type inflection, so, I could say something perfectly calmly and with great civility, but when you read it, you put your own "interpretation" of what I said on it and it COULD come out as being quite hostile! Maybe you've had a bad day and there's a chip on your shoulder because of it and you chose to take it out on me. I'm sitting ere listening to great music https://youtu.be/Aeaay1_Re24 with a nice breeze (albeit: man-made) blowing! I'm QUITE calm!

I didn't call your POV dumb, I called that one statement dumb.

(12-06-2015, 12:39 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 12:14 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  

Right, but we couldn't stand the G's in a sharp turn like that, we'd most likely die the instant the sudden right angle turn was made.

No conclusions jumped to. I merely put the generally conceived notion up against the more likely one. How it was deemed rude, I haven't a clue. That's twice now that YOU'VE done the jumping.

It doesn't matter which bomb we're talking about, the fact is we can now blow up the Earth a few hundred times and have been able to do it at least once for many decades. That's one big reason for their spike in interest in us way back then, not just in the past few years.

I was being QUITE civil, too!! But, in the case of that one statement, it WAS pretty dumb. "Why would they just now start worrying about us screwing around with things that could do horrible things to the galactic neighborhood when we're already capable of doing much worse?" My point was, they haven't JUST become interested in us! They've been escalating the frequency of their visits here ever since we started playing with the bomb back in the `40's. Nothing rude there!

Okay, so just talk.

I have no problem with your POV. I was just discussing it with you. When getting involved in an online discussion where typing and reading prevails, you HAVE to remember that it's impossible to type inflection, so, I could say something perfectly calmly and with great civility, but when you read it, you put your own "interpretation" of what I said on it and it COULD come out as being quite hostile! Maybe you've had a bad day and there's a chip on your shoulder because of it and you chose to take it out on me. I'm sitting ere listening to great music https://youtu.be/Aeaay1_Re24 with a nice breeze (albeit: man-made) blowing! I'm QUITE calm!

I didn't call your POV dumb, I called that one statement dumb.

Lol...okay, maybe I am being touchy. I did scan it and see "dumb" and just jump to conclusions, so, I am sorry for that...

I also read this line:

"Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this? Using your own suggestion, which I've been using for many years know: Okay, let's say god created all of this. Alright, who created god?"

...as suggesting that I was arguing for or against the existence of a God. There were two ways to read that and you're right, I jumped to the one that was personal. I guess I'm feeling touchy about that topic, as well (you would too, if you had my mother)...

But...if you'd like to know my answer to that, it would be "anything worthy of being called a God would be outside of space-time, or else would BE space-time, so either THIS universe (in entirety) IS "god" (including us, animals, plants, fungi and bacteria, rocks, black holes, lightning, magnetic forces, etc.), OR...that it wouldn't matter anyway because we could never know or understand anything "outside" of the universe, much less do its bidding, or please or harm it in any way, at all. We can't even prove or disprove anything "outside" of the universe, because science can only measure the universe.

Anyway...hm...okay, back to topic (no whiplash required, just untreated ADHD!)

Okay, so the reasons I think they are military craft is because the ones *I* have seen seemed most likely to be military craft, for various reasons (the area I was in, for one), even the ones that "shimmered away" in broad daylight...have you seen the "shimmery" ones? I have looked directly at one and I swear it disappeared right when it "noticed" (??) I was looking at it. I'm sure you already know that this is a common thing reported: the craft "responding" to the viewer.

Another reason I think that *my* UFO sightings were military craft is because I stopped seeing them when I moved, last year. Either aliens were very interested in that specific town, or else the base outside of town wasn't really defunct, after all.

On the other hand, a close friend of mine who is not at all prone to flights of fancy, is still somewhat traumatized over a childhood "gray abduction" experience, complete with the operating table and everything. She even thought she had an implant and still can't watch alien-themed movies. You'd have to know her to know she doesn't ever like to talk about this stuff, because she thinks people will call her crazy.

I don't question that she really experienced this, but I have had several "out of body" experiences, myself, and am aware of what other things could be going on, neurologically. (On the other hand, someone might say I am sticking to the "scientific" explanation just because I don't want to deal with the idea that there might actually be demons in my room...well, I'm agnostic about that topic, as well...I can just really relate to her experience).

Okay...so...I guess, a question I have is what was your first experience with this stuff and what evidence do you personally rely on to know that it is definitely aliens? Have they spoken to you, or were you ever abducted? I see the topic says you saw "another", so how often do you see them? Do you see them in more than one area?

And what do you think of the theory that they seem to respond to the viewer's intentions? Are they psychic aliens, or just drones with powerful cameras? (I have heard that those cameras are now so powerful that they could count your eyelashes on a cloudy day). Or...are they neurological phenomena? Why does it seem that only certain people can see them?

(12-06-2015, 12:39 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  said things

Oh yeah, and...as far as what would happen if humans blew up earth: it would probably affect our solar system, I'm sure, but I don't think it would affect the universe anymore than it does to kill the billions and billions of bacteria on your teeth each morning.

I guess I just don't think humans are really that important. I think humans always like to talk about how important we are, but we just forget that we're the only animals who can literally put together the words to say so. If lions were as smart as us, they'd probably be going on all the time about how superior they are...smug lions.

Are we dangerous? Yes. To all of the species on this planet, we certainly are...and if we find another species which is LESS advanced in weaponry, we would probably do the same thing to them that our culture did to Native Americans (Avatar is a silly movie for lots of reasons, but...yeah, that's probably what would happen).

I just don't think that us blowing ourselves up, or even our own planet, would bother aliens, at all.

Okay, imagine that we found an alien race first and they didn't know we had spotted them. We observe them for decades and realize that they are incredibly violent and war-torn...so war-torn that they would rather spend [resources] on new ways to kill each other than they would spend [resources] to get to the next planet (EDIT: lol..."money"? Replaced with "resources". That was pretty human-centric of me, but I think you understand what I was getting at.)

We would probably be interested and hopeful that they remain distracted (thus not making it into our neighborhood), but I don't think we'd go drive through *their* neighborhood to go check it out...at least not with actual humans behind the wheel.

Of course, there is the other possibility that it is drones AND aliens...alien drones. Tongue

The aliens are not made of mass like us, They are made of energy, and because of that they may take any form if they wish. However that temporary form is more a virtual reality and not a permanent form. They are both good and bad. The bad ones envy us because of our physiques and unique mind, which to them is so beauiful. Although they are more intelligent than us, but not in the matter of heart knowledge. That's why when they have a chance they cross their own universe and visit us, but only temporary and then they cross back into their own universe which is parallel to us. that's why we can not see them long enough, they really do not exist in our universe but in the parallel universe, and we have more of those universes. So let's focus on our human race and care for each other. That's all we have. <3 POM

(12-06-2015, 02:10 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  Lol...okay, maybe I am being touchy. I did scan it and see "dumb" and just jump to conclusions, so, I am sorry for that...

I also read this line:

"Would prefer to believe an invisible an that lives in the sky created all f this? Using your own suggestion, which I've been using for many years know: Okay, let's say god created all of this. Alright, who created god?"

...as suggesting that I was arguing for or against the existence of a God. There were two ways to read that and you're right, I jumped to the one that was personal. I guess I'm feeling touchy about that topic, as well (you would too, if you had my mother)...

But...if you'd like to know my answer to that, it would be "anything worthy of being called a God would be outside of space-time, or else would BE space-time, so either THIS universe (in entirety) IS "god" (including us, animals, plants, fungi and bacteria, rocks, black holes, lightning, magnetic forces, etc.), OR...that it wouldn't matter anyway because we could never know or understand anything "outside" of the universe, much less do its bidding, or please or harm it in any way, at all. We can't even prove or disprove anything "outside" of the universe, because science can only measure the universe.

Okay, so the reasons I think they are military craft is because the ones *I* have seen seemed most likely to be military craft, for various reasons (the area I was in, for one), even the ones that "shimmered away" in broad daylight...have you seen the "shimmery" ones? I have looked directly at one and I swear it disappeared right when it "noticed" (??) I was looking at it. I'm sure you already know that this is a common thing reported: the craft "responding" to the viewer.

Another reason I think that *my* UFO sightings were military craft is because I stopped seeing them when I moved, last year. Either aliens were very interested in that specific town, or else the base outside of town wasn't really defunct, after all.

On the other hand, a close friend of mine who is not at all prone to flights of fancy, is still somewhat traumatized over a childhood "gray abduction" experience, complete with the operating table and everything. She even thought she had an implant and still can't watch alien-themed movies. You'd have to know her to know she doesn't ever like to talk about this stuff, because she thinks people will call her crazy.

I don't question that she really experienced this, but I have had several "out of body" experiences, myself, and am aware of what other things could be going on, neurologically. (On the other hand, someone might say I am sticking to the "scientific" explanation just because I don't want to deal with the idea that there might actually be demons in my room...well, I'm agnostic about that topic, as well...I can just really relate to her experience).

Okay...so...I guess, a question I have is what was your first experience with this stuff and what evidence do you personally rely on to know that it is definitely aliens? Have they spoken to you, or were you ever abducted? I see the topic says you saw "another", so how often do you see them? Do you see them in more than one area?

And what do you think of the theory that they seem to respond to the viewer's intentions? Are they psychic aliens, or just drones with powerful cameras? (I have heard that those cameras are now so powerful that they could count your eyelashes on a cloudy day). Or...are they neurological phenomena? Why does it seem that only certain people can see them?
No problem. Everyone makes mistakes! Remember Hitler?

No, I left that completely open. I never said (or intended, anyway) that YOU believed in god. I just meant to those that believe in god. I was just saying, "Okay, let's say god did create everything." But, at least with the "aliens created us" synopsis, you're essentially right that someone had to create the aliens, unless you take into account the theory of evolution! Maybe it was THEY that sprung up from some distant watery world and gradually became the race that helped create us. One theory is that they came here and added their DNA to that of primates and eventually ended up with us, creating sasquatch, as a mistake, along the way. Another is that we actually ARE aliens from another planet and that they were at war with another race from Aries. They were chased from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy until they took refuge on Mars which they had safe haven on for a while until the Arians found them again and they left Mars to come here. Which tends to make sense the more you look at ancient Egyptian history and hieroglyphs!! Remember the Stargate movie where our team of explorers went into it and ended up on another planet that VERY closely resembled Egypt? It starts to make even more sense when you come realize that the name of the capital of Egypt, Cairo, in English, translates to Mars!! As for those from Aries? They came here, too! They just changed the spelling of their name to, Aryans.

Yeah, pretty much! We are ALL god in some way!! As for our religion, god was nothing more than the Sun! Without the Sun, we are ALL dead!! So, we used to praise the Sun. Some called it the Sun God, hence the term, God. The cross comes from the quartering of the Sun to represent the 4 seasons (not including Frankie Valli!), and the risen son, is actually the risen Sun! We say the birth of the son, god's son (or Sun, in reality), was Dec. 25th, but that's only because on that day, after 3 days of the Sun not getting any lower in the sky, it rose up one degree in the sky and they called this the newly risen Sun (or son), those 3 days representing the 3 days the son of god was dead. Jordan Maxwell and the first Zeitgeist movie can explain it better. Basically, religion is a big farce!! It's a system of self-enslavement! Did you ever see the t.v. show, "The Prisoner"? That (self-imprisonment or seeing to it that you can't do the things you really want to do, as in: you can only do as much as you allow yourself to think you can do!) is what that show is all about!

Actually, yes, I have!! The first one I ever saw was right beside my house a few yards above the street. It was shimmery gold!! I only saw it for about a second and was so into the music I was listening to, it actually took me 3 or 4 seconds to, "What the fuck was THAT????" I stopped dead in my tracks in mid-step and started walking backwards to see it and by the time I did, it was GONE!! I mean, not a TRACE of it in the vast sky in front of me!!!! By the time it hit me that I'd just seen something, there were two large trees between me and it. so, by the time I stepped back to get a better look, it was nowhere to be seen!!!! I'd guess it was at LEAST 50 to 60 feet across!! Triangular in shape. Like this, but with the corners rounded off.     I have the picture upside down because the ship had the point of the triangle pointed down. That was about 3:30 a.m. one warm August summer at the turn of the century. I was walking home from work after doing a mandatory 12 hour shift at the bank. And, no, I wasn't tired and seeing things! I was VERY used to staying up until 5 or 6 a.m. and walking home for nearly hours after playing a balls-out gig with the band all night!

It could very well be that aliens were only interested in that particular area! Why would they want to go someplace that had nothing for them?

Has she ever had the area of her implant x-rayed to see if it's actually there?

So far, because I don't drive, I've only ever seen them in my area, which is actually a large city, but I'm JUST outside the city limits, by about 3 blocks! I've already told you about my first one, I'm not sure the second one actually was a UFO, it was very near the first time. again, I was walking home late one night after work and was only about 20 minutes (walking) from home, so, that's just over a mile. I stopped to tie my shoe and, except for a few electric or phone cables above me, there was NOTHING to block the sky for MANY miles, as far as the sky goes. I was at the top of a deep valley so, there was nothing around above me. I saw a light in the sky moving in a straight like, but it was up VERY high and, if it was something of ours (a plane) it would've been travelling a good bit slower. Basically the height it was flying and the speed didn't match what I thought should be a plane. It also didn't have a flashing beacon, which our stuff HAS to have. But, I'm not quite 100% sure it WASN'T a plane.
About 2 years ago, I was shopping with my aunt. It was cloudless bright sunny day, sometime in the afternoon. I like to go in, get what I went for and get the hell out! She likes to spend all afternoon comparing prices between one roll of toilet paper and another! So, I was outside waiting for her for about 10:00. I was standing under the canopy above the sidewalk and it shielded me completely from the Sun. So, I decided to look up into the sky into the glow emanating from the Sun....if you know what I mean. As I was looking in the sky, I saw a rather large swarm of these tiny silver things flitting around in the sky near the Sun!! Have you ever seen a few dozen gnats swarming around in a fleck of the sunlight just above a sidewalk and they're ALWAYS right at face height? Well, that's what these looked like! They couldn't possibly be birds, again, the height and their potential size didn't equate. I checked to see if they WERE gnats and maybe my perception was screwed up, but, again, it didn't equate. They were just WAY too high in the sky!
In the mid `90's, we did a show in Columbus, Ohio with Lollipop Factory. It's a 4 hour drive from here. My guitarist and I had to leave early, so, as soon as we got off stage (we opened for them, this time, but we should've headlined. Pete had to leave early!), we left to come back home. I fell asleep in the car and suddenly, around 2:00 a.m., Pete and his wife shouted in excitement!! HOLY SHIT!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT???? I didn't, my eyes were closed, but they both said they saw a UFO go streaking across the sky!! Pete drinks a tiny bit and gets a bit high, but, as far as I know, like me, Rhonda doesn't do either.

Besides, there's just WAAAAY too much evidence that we ARE being visited!! Not to mention that we HAVE been for millennia!!

Dr, Steven Greer and his associates have been known to attract aliens on command! They do some kind of praying ritual and one or more alien ships show up and even put on a light show for them, sometimes. You'll have to check out some of his videos to get more info on it. I'm a bit suspect of the praying part.

As for certain people only seeing them, in most cases, I'd say it's because, like your friend, they were tagged, so, the aliens know where to go and who to appear to. Look up some videos on YT about Billy Meier. He claims to have had LOTS of contact with them!!

WAP

(12-06-2015, 04:03 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The aliens are not made of mass like us, They are made of energy, and because of that they may take any form if they wish. However that temporary form is more a virtual reality and not a permanent form. They are both good and bad. The bad ones envy us because of our physiques and unique mind, which to them is so beauiful. Although they are more intelligent than us, but not in the matter of heart knowledge. That's why when they have a chance they cross their own universe and visit us, but only temporary and then they cross back into their own universe which is parallel to us. that's why we can not see them long enough, they really do not exist in our universe but in the parallel universe, and we have more of those universes. So let's focus on our human race and care for each other. That's all we have. <3 POM

See...I would call that an "inter-dimensional being", not really an "alien", as in "space alien" (like on another planet, but in this dimension)...

I have seen "shadow people", or "demons" though. They are more like, cut out of space. I know that inter-dimensional beings is one of the theories for the shadow people...or else time travelers, but they never seemed human to me. Have you seen them? Where do you get your info on this?

(12-06-2015, 06:16 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 02:10 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  Lol...okay, maybe I am being touchy. I did scan it and see "dumb" and just jump to conclusions, so, I am sorry for that...

I also read this line:

No problem. Everyone makes mistakes! Remember Hitler?

No, I left that completely open. I never said (or intended, anyway) that YOU believed in god. I just meant to those that believe in god. I was just saying, "Okay, let's say god did create everything." But, at least with the "aliens created us" synopsis, you're essentially right that someone had to create the aliens, unless you take into account the theory of evolution! Maybe it was THEY that sprung up from some distant watery world and gradually became the race that helped create us. One theory is that they came here and added their DNA to that of primates and eventually ended up with us, creating sasquatch, as a mistake, along the way. Another is that we actually ARE aliens from another planet and that they were at war with another race from Aries. They were chased from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy until they took refuge on Mars which they had safe haven on for a while until the Arians found them again and they left Mars to come here. Which tends to make sense the more you look at ancient Egyptian history and hieroglyphs!! Remember the Stargate movie where our team of explorers went into it and ended up on another planet that VERY closely resembled Egypt? It starts to make even more sense when you come realize that the name of the capital of Egypt, Cairo, in English, translates to Mars!! As for those from Aries? They came here, too! They just changed the spelling of their name to, Aryans.

Yeah, pretty much! We are ALL god in some way!! As for our religion, god was nothing more than the Sun! Without the Sun, we are ALL dead!! So, we used to praise the Sun. Some called it the Sun God, hence the term, God. The cross comes from the quartering of the Sun to represent the 4 seasons (not including Frankie Valli!), and the risen son, is actually the risen Sun! We say the birth of the son, god's son (or Sun, in reality), was Dec. 25th, but that's only because on that day, after 3 days of the Sun not getting any lower in the sky, it rose up one degree in the sky and they called this the newly risen Sun (or son), those 3 days representing the 3 days the son of god was dead. Jordan Maxwell and the first Zeitgeist movie can explain it better. Basically, religion is a big farce!! It's a system of self-enslavement! Did you ever see the t.v. show, "The Prisoner"? That (self-imprisonment or seeing to it that you can't do the things you really want to do, as in: you can only do as much as you allow yourself to think you can do!) is what that show is all about!

Actually, yes, I have!! The first one I ever saw was right beside my house a few yards above the street. It was shimmery gold!! I only saw it for about a second and was so into the music I was listening to, it actually took me 3 or 4 seconds to, "What the fuck was THAT????" I stopped dead in my tracks in mid-step and started walking backwards to see it and by the time I did, it was GONE!! I mean, not a TRACE of it in the vast sky in front of me!!!! By the time it hit me that I'd just seen something, there were two large trees between me and it. so, by the time I stepped back to get a better look, it was nowhere to be seen!!!! I'd guess it was at LEAST 50 to 60 feet across!! Triangular in shape. Like this, but with the corners rounded off. I have the picture upside down because the ship had the point of the triangle pointed down. That was about 3:30 a.m. one warm August summer at the turn of the century. I was walking home from work after doing a mandatory 12 hour shift at the bank. And, no, I wasn't tired and seeing things! I was VERY used to staying up until 5 or 6 a.m. and walking home for nearly hours after playing a balls-out gig with the band all night!

It could very well be that aliens were only interested in that particular area! Why would they want to go someplace that had nothing for them?

Has she ever had the area of her implant x-rayed to see if it's actually there?

So far, because I don't drive, I've only ever seen them in my area, which is actually a large city, but I'm JUST outside the city limits, by about 3 blocks! I've already told you about my first one, I'm not sure the second one actually was a UFO, it was very near the first time. again, I was walking home late one night after work and was only about 20 minutes (walking) from home, so, that's just over a mile. I stopped to tie my shoe and, except for a few electric or phone cables above me, there was NOTHING to block the sky for MANY miles, as far as the sky goes. I was at the top of a deep valley so, there was nothing around above me. I saw a light in the sky moving in a straight like, but it was up VERY high and, if it was something of ours (a plane) it would've been travelling a good bit slower. Basically the height it was flying and the speed didn't match what I thought should be a plane. It also didn't have a flashing beacon, which our stuff HAS to have. But, I'm not quite 100% sure it WASN'T a plane.
About 2 years ago, I was shopping with my aunt. It was cloudless bright sunny day, sometime in the afternoon. I like to go in, get what I went for and get the hell out! She likes to spend all afternoon comparing prices between one roll of toilet paper and another! So, I was outside waiting for her for about 10:00. I was standing under the canopy above the sidewalk and it shielded me completely from the Sun. So, I decided to look up into the sky into the glow emanating from the Sun....if you know what I mean. As I was looking in the sky, I saw a rather large swarm of these tiny silver things flitting around in the sky near the Sun!! Have you ever seen a few dozen gnats swarming around in a fleck of the sunlight just above a sidewalk and they're ALWAYS right at face height? Well, that's what these looked like! They couldn't possibly be birds, again, the height and their potential size didn't equate. I checked to see if they WERE gnats and maybe my perception was screwed up, but, again, it didn't equate. They were just WAY too high in the sky!
In the mid `90's, we did a show in Columbus, Ohio with Lollipop Factory. It's a 4 hour drive from here. My guitarist and I had to leave early, so, as soon as we got off stage (we opened for them, this time, but we should've headlined. Pete had to leave early!), we left to come back home. I fell asleep in the car and suddenly, around 2:00 a.m., Pete and his wife shouted in excitement!! HOLY SHIT!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT???? I didn't, my eyes were closed, but they both said they saw a UFO go streaking across the sky!! Pete drinks a tiny bit and gets a bit high, but, as far as I know, like me, Rhonda doesn't do either.

Besides, there's just WAAAAY too much evidence that we ARE being visited!! Not to mention that we HAVE been for millennia!!

Dr, Steven Greer and his associates have been known to attract aliens on command! They do some kind of praying ritual and one or more alien ships show up and even put on a light show for them, sometimes. You'll have to check out some of his videos to get more info on it. I'm a bit suspect of the praying part.

As for certain people only seeing them, in most cases, I'd say it's because, like your friend, they were tagged, so, the aliens know where to go and who to appear to. Look up some videos on YT about Billy Meier. He claims to have had LOTS of contact with them!!

WAP

Hah...you're cool. We can definitely be friends now... XD

Okay, so, first of all, yes and no, I have seen The Prisoner (the OG)...I saw the first episode when I was 16, but I broke up with the boy who showed it to me and didn't see it for years because he loved it so much. I keep trying to make it all the way through in one go, but get side-tracked and...well, people have already ruined the end for me, but I guess it's a few decades too late for a spoiler alert. And I also saw the Zeitgeist movie, ages ago.

My friend did have it x-rayed and they said it was a fatty cyst. She had it removed, but she doesn't remember ever seeing it, afterward. She's now studying dermatology...never asked her if that was why...

Hm...the praying thing I have heard before, but not from Dr. Greer...I'll have to look up the man's name later, but he died a few years ago. He claimed to be able to do it on command, even for the camera.

Another thing I just thought of when you mentioned the trees, though. I moved from an area with virtually no trees to now being surrounded on all sides. I bet my visibility was better, even if the sky was less clear...just more sky to see.

Alright, you have convinced me to invest in a good pair of binoculars. But for now...okay, have to sleep. XD

(12-06-2015, 08:42 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  Hah...you're cool. We can definitely be friends now... XD

Okay, so, first of all, yes and no, I have seen The Prisoner (the OG)...I saw the first episode when I was 16, but I broke up with the boy who showed it to me and didn't see it for years because he loved it so much. I keep trying to make it all the way through in one go, but get side-tracked and...well, people have already ruined the end for me, but I guess it's a few decades too late for a spoiler alert. And I also saw the Zeitgeist movie, ages ago.

My friend did have it x-rayed and they said it was a fatty cyst. She had it removed, but she doesn't remember ever seeing it, afterward. She's now studying dermatology...never asked her if that was why...

Hm...the praying thing I have heard before, but not from Dr. Greer...I'll have to look up the man's name later, but he died a few years ago. He claimed to be able to do it on command, even for the camera.

Another thing I just thought of when you mentioned the trees, though. I moved from an area with virtually no trees to now being surrounded on all sides. I bet my visibility was better, even if the sky was less clear...just more sky to see.

Alright, you have convinced me to invest in a good pair of binoculars. But for now...okay, have to sleep. XD
The Prisoner is the best t.v. show ever made. There's a few episodes that kinda get off the track a bit, but that's because Pat only wanted to do 13 stories, whereas the BBC insisted they do a second season, so Pat met them about halfway and did another 4 episodes, begrudgingly. I've seen the entire series at least half a dozen times, the first time being the early `90's. I DID see parts of an episode or two when it first aired in the `60's, but my parents hated it, so we never got to watch it. It's like The Monkees movie, "Head", in that: the more I watch it, the more cool things I notice about that I never noticed before! It's VERY insightful!!
Yeah, I have to get something to eat and get to bed, too!
Be seeing you!

WAP

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon