Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just saw another UFO!

(12-06-2015, 08:20 AM)Charlotte Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 04:03 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The aliens are not made of mass like us, They are made of energy, and because of that they may take any form if they wish. However that temporary form is more a virtual reality and not a permanent form. They are both good and bad. The bad ones envy us because of our physiques and unique mind, which to them is so beauiful. Although they are more intelligent than us, but not in the matter of heart knowledge. That's why when they have a chance they cross their own universe and visit us, but only temporary and then they cross back into their own universe which is parallel to us. that's why we can not see them long enough, they really do not exist in our universe but in the parallel universe, and we have more of those universes. So let's focus on our human race and care for each other. That's all we have. <3 POM

See...I would call that an "inter-dimensional being", not really an "alien", as in "space alien" (like on another planet, but in this dimension)...

I have seen "shadow people", or "demons" though. They are more like, cut out of space. I know that inter-dimensional beings is one of the theories for the shadow people...or else time travelers, but they never seemed human to me. Have you seen them? Where do you get your info on this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
No, I have not seen them, mainly because I did not and do not want to see them, except for the benign ones I may, but not now.
My scientific knowledge comes from my research.

Wow, this seems to be as popular as breasts here??? LOL. Having been in the military, I could tell some tales, but don't want to spend my last days at Ft. Levenworth.

(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, this seems to be as popular as breasts here??? LOL. Having been in the military, I could tell some tales, but don't want to spend my last days at Ft. Levenworth.

HA, you tease!

I think it's neat that so many people are interested in it...I've been lurking on and off for a few years and know some other people here are into it, too.

Like I mentioned, most forums dedicated to paranormal research seem to be mostly bros. (No joke, I kind of met my fiance through one of those forums; he totally thought I was a dude, at first.) XD

(12-06-2015, 09:25 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Be seeing you!

Ha! Well, now I have to finish it to see if it is...I have nothing else to do today, so that sounds like a good time-filler. Big Grin

Oh, the other man who said he could call UFO's on command was this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Yahweh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnWr1AQn3NI

I am also really uncomfortable with some of his claims, especially some specifically anti-gay things he said, but that video...is definitely strange. I'm hardly an expert on video editing, but it doesn't appear obviously doctored to my eyes. :/

(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, this seems to be as popular as breasts here??? LOL. Having been in the military, I could tell some tales, but don't want to spend my last days at Ft. Levenworth.

The only thing that could top it is aliens that want to grow tits!!

(12-06-2015, 06:05 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  
(12-06-2015, 09:25 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Be seeing you!

Ha! Well, now I have to finish it to see if it is...I have nothing else to do today, so that sounds like a good time-filler. Big Grin

Oh, the other man who said he could call UFO's on command was this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Yahweh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnWr1AQn3NI

I am also really uncomfortable with some of his claims, especially some specifically anti-gay things he said, but that video...is definitely strange. I'm hardly an expert on video editing, but it doesn't appear obviously doctored to my eyes. :/
Seeing as how it was a live on the scene camera and they were most likely there to debunk him, I doubt they'd do some kind of editing to make it appear that he's telling the truth. If it was his own camera crew, it might be dubious!

(12-06-2015, 06:18 PM)Charlotte Wrote:  ...
Gee, I wish I'd have said that! EVERYONE'S saying it, these days!!

This thread is so great, I will have to reread the last couple of pages.
Besides my own weird experiences, I have personally heard amazing things from people that I know- family and friends. I even know a person with a documented "alien pregnancy!" I happen to know a few people with some mystical experiences or psychic abilities of several sorts. It is an amazing world we live in.
Assuming that any of those people really exist outside my own imagination and I, unknown to myself, have not just created other people and experiences for my own amusement or divertissement, I am 100% certain that there is more out there than we may be willing to acknowledge in the commonly accepted parameters of daily life. I can't remember a time when I didn't personally or vicariously experience or believe in some of the most weird stuff out there. The confusion I have now, is more inclined towards wondering what the point is in all the denial and secrecy, and of course, what all the weirdness means.
My good friend is 60, very soon. She told me that her grandmother saw a UFO and humanoid beings when she was a small child. Many people in her village saw it. I am not sure there were even aircraft back then!
Anyway, demonic/ Angelic/ alien stuff- I believe it may be just part of ordinary, albiet irregular, part of life. I used to think I was weird, but I have interacted with a lot of people and sometimes, even the most normal, boring, skeptical people will say things that just- just flabbergast me. Partly because there seems to be a constant something at work to convince us that all that stuff is a bunch of hooey. Sometimes, of course, I wonder if this is all just a dream. I was floored by (only the first and my favorite) "The Matrix." To me, this movie was both awesome and like a spiritual experience. It was like it spoke the words that I couldn't put into a sentence the right way! I had to remind myself that it was science-fiction, because although it is not most specifically what I think, it is part of my personality's outline.
Well! This is fantastic- this dialogue.

(15-06-2015, 09:02 AM)char Wrote:  This thread is so great, I will have to reread the last couple of pages.
Besides my own weird experiences, I have personally heard amazing things from people that I know- family and friends. I even know a person with a documented "alien pregnancy!" I happen to know a few people with some mystical experiences or psychic abilities of several sorts. It is an amazing world we live in.
Assuming that any of those people really exist outside my own imagination and I, unknown to myself, have not just created other people and experiences for my own amusement or divertissement, I am 100% certain that there is more out there than we may be willing to acknowledge in the commonly accepted parameters of daily life. I can't remember a time when I didn't personally or vicariously experience or believe in some of the most weird stuff out there. The confusion I have now, is more inclined towards wondering what the point is in all the denial and secrecy, and of course, what all the weirdness means.
My good friend is 60, very soon. She told me that her grandmother saw a UFO and humanoid beings when she was a small child. Many people in her village saw it. I am not sure there were even aircraft back then!
Anyway, demonic/ Angelic/ alien stuff- I believe it may be just part of ordinary, albiet irregular, part of life. I used to think I was weird, but I have interacted with a lot of people and sometimes, even the most normal, boring, skeptical people will say things that just- just flabbergast me. Partly because there seems to be a constant something at work to convince us that all that stuff is a bunch of hooey. Sometimes, of course, I wonder if this is all just a dream. I was floored by (only the first and my favorite) "The Matrix." To me, this movie was both awesome and like a spiritual experience. It was like it spoke the words that I couldn't put into a sentence the right way! I had to remind myself that it was science-fiction, because although it is not most specifically what I think, it is part of my personality's outline.
Well! This is fantastic- this dialogue.
Thanks!! I'll respond to this tomorrow, if I start now, I might be until 6:00 a.m. again!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon