Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I worry about the spotting?

Smile 

Hi all!!! Smile

It's been a while since I posted here. I was off NBE for a while, and I started taking Ainterol two weeks ago.

My cycle started on May 23rd, and I took 500mg of PM until about June 2nd, and a couple days later I started using PC for massage.

I've been spotting for 3 days now, but today it's a little heavier. My cycle has always been pretty exact, but now I don't know if this is my period or just heavy spotting.

Does the spotting mean I'm hormonally imbalanced in some way? Could it be that my period really came at day 15 of my cycle? Huh

Thank you all!!!

Hello!!

I had the same kind of spotting and it lasted 4-5 days. It wasn't a real period though. I figured i maybe shoudn't have upped my dose to 500mg because the cycle before that i took 200mg and it was just perfect. I got a nice swelling, my next period was perfectly on time and it didn't affect my mood. With the 500mg my period came after 6-7 weeks, i got the scary spotting and i felt like crap during both follicular and lutheal.

So i figured maybe i just have too much estrogen to begin with.. I can't get tested so i started balancing it out with progesterone cream.

Maybe you have the same issue.. did you get tested? It could be that the 500mg were just too much for you.

I know some brands reccomend 500-1000mg but i read most people here saying it's safer for females to stay around 200mg.

I hope this helped!

Thank you Pinkie!!!

I'll try reducing the dosage... thing is, I'm using Ainterol and each pill is 500mg. But I'll see what I can do.

I did not get tested, but since my period was always on point I figured that meant I was balanced. I do get some acne around my chin before each period, but I get no cramps or other PMS symptoms other than being a little more thoughtful. I took these were all signs of being relatively balanced, but I'll take your advice and be careful.

Other than the spotting, I haven't had tingles or pains yet. The only other side effects were stronger nails (yay!) less hair falling out with each shower (yay!) and getting teary-eyed during The Little Mermaid. That one was just odd, hahaha.

if you go to ainterol website you can buy the powder form. each dose is 250 mg a piece. good way to start. and make sure you take breaks (like 3 weeks on, 1 week off)

also make sure to take cslcium (milk, yogurt, or calcium pill) with each dose
Exclamation 

Hi,im new to PM too and ia experiencing the same conditin as you. I also have ainterol 500mg PM as you.

I started PM a week ago, i take 1 capsule daily. And spottinh starts yesterday with the same condition as you, its not period , but very dark brown fluid.

Im thinking about take a week off Sad although i wanna see the result ASAP....

May i ask wt is yr weight? Im only 43kg, maybe 500mg is already very high dosage for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon