Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM in Follicular or Luteal Phase?

Hi, I've been reading up on information about PM. But I'm still confused on how to cycle PM? Huh

Cus it seems like some people are taking PM during follicular phase, like chiyomilk's program, while some are taking it during luteal phase to avoid long painful menstual cycle.

I came upon on this piece of information detailing the reasons why should the PM be taken during follicular or luteal phase.
http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/how-take-pueraria-mirifica

So just wondering, how are most of you cycling it? Which way seems to be more effective for breast growth while not messing up your cycle?

Thank you! Smile

Hello,

I take my PM during follicular. Most people take it from day 1-15 but i prefer staying on the safer side so i take it from day 3-13. I also take very low doses, i never go above 200mg (even though the bottle says i can go up to 1000mg).
200mg worked fine for me, when i upped to 500mg i got all those terrible side affects everyone talks about. But at the end of the day you can only find out how your body works by safely testing several methods and ofcourse getting your hormones tested.

Hope this helped! x

hey love, you have private messaging disabled so I'll just reply to your PM here Smile

When I started I got my maca from GNC but now I use nature's way. it's organic and has a higher potency of maca. Maca is very good for regulating hormones Smile are you trying to gain weight over all?

feel free to PM me again if you want to continue the convo privately, but you'll have to fix your settings first.

(11-06-2015, 09:10 AM)gonebananaz Wrote:  Hi, I've been reading up on information about PM. But I'm still confused on how to cycle PM? Huh

Cus it seems like some people are taking PM during follicular phase, like chiyomilk's program, while some are taking it during luteal phase to avoid long painful menstual cycle.

I came upon on this piece of information detailing the reasons why should the PM be taken during follicular or luteal phase.

So just wondering, how are most of you cycling it? Which way seems to be more effective for breast growth while not messing up your cycle?

Thank you! Smile

you're only going to know how PM will for for you until you try to cycle it yourself, more commonly people take PM to match the estrogen in their body so it would be during the follicular phase, then people take progesterone cream/type herbs like chaste tree during luteal. But you should know how your body is before you mess with it-- it will only mess up your cycle if you are in taking too much estrogen. When I took PM it actually made my chest smaller and delayed my period, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.. but that is because I am estrogen dominate. if your body is over loading on estrogen that is what causes break through bleeding, heavy periods and such. if anything like that happens to you, i would lower the dose.

(12-06-2015, 11:44 PM)Pinkie_ Wrote:  Hello,

I take my PM during follicular. Most people take it from day 1-15 but i prefer staying on the safer side so i take it from day 3-13. I also take very low doses, i never go above 200mg (even though the bottle says i can go up to 1000mg).
200mg worked fine for me, when i upped to 500mg i got all those terrible side affects everyone talks about. But at the end of the day you can only find out how your body works by safely testing several methods and ofcourse getting your hormones tested.

Hope this helped! x

Thanks for the reply! Smile It seems smart to start on day 3 when the flow is getting lighter!

I want to take a hormone test before I jump right into any supplements, but I'm not exactly sure how do I go about it? Do I go through my family physician or does planned parenthood provides hormone testing?

(13-06-2015, 01:37 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  hey love, you have private messaging disabled so I'll just reply to your PM here Smile

When I started I got my maca from GNC but now I use nature's way. it's organic and has a higher potency of maca. Maca is very good for regulating hormones Smile are you trying to gain weight over all?

feel free to PM me again if you want to continue the convo privately, but you'll have to fix your settings first.

Thank you so much! I didn't realize my setting was off, FIXED haha. I'll pm you Smile

(13-06-2015, 01:45 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 09:10 AM)gonebananaz Wrote:  Hi, I've been reading up on information about PM. But I'm still confused on how to cycle PM? Huh

Thank you! Smile

you're only going to know how PM will for for you until you try to cycle it yourself, more commonly people take PM to match the estrogen in their body so it would be during the follicular phase, then people take progesterone cream/type herbs like chaste tree during luteal. But you should know how your body is before you mess with it-- it will only mess up your cycle if you are in taking too much estrogen. When I took PM it actually made my chest smaller and delayed my period, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.. but that is because I am estrogen dominate. if your body is over loading on estrogen that is what causes break through bleeding, heavy periods and such. if anything like that happens to you, i would lower the dose.

Seems like trying it myself is the only way to find out which method works for my body /: Thank you for the input! Smile I'm sorry to hear that PM didn't work out for you.. Did you find out you're estrogen dominant through hormone testing?

i have the same problem..pm makes my breast smaller..what is wrong??i am taking androgens,however,the ainterols capsules dontbwork for me :-( how could i make it effective to grow my breast?? Could i be estrogen dominant when i am veru slim,underweighted,flat chested without any bottom??

http://www.johnleemd.com/hormone-balance...ecker.html

here is a hormone test you can take online, it can give you peace of mind and a general idea of where you are hormone wise.. but I think its very impt to get them done at a doctors office, I got mine tested at my GYN office, you'll have to check in with your doctor to see if they do it. But to be fair there are ways of telling how your body is.

http://www.womenlivingnaturally.com/arti....php?id=72

big tell tale signs are break through bleeding, irregular periods, weight gain in the bottom stomach or lower region such as your butt, hips, thighs.

chances are if you're normal/with normal hormones your body will react fine to PM and it will do its job. also the more estrogen a woman has in her body the more fat she stores in her bum Tongue so PM is also known for aiding in the growth of hip size fyi Smile

if I were you I would take it during the follicular phase, if you dont see a change in anything in a few months, take a break from it, detox and try it during luteal if you're comfy with that. Ella says it best when she says working with herbs is like a guessing game -_- lol

(13-06-2015, 07:51 PM)janny Wrote:  i have the same problem..pm makes my breast smaller..what is wrong??i am taking androgens,however,the ainterols capsules dontbwork for me :-( how could i make it effective to grow my breast?? Could i be estrogen dominant when i am veru slim,underweighted,flat chested without any bottom??

if PM is making your chest smaller I would stay clear away from phytoestrogens and focus on other kinds of nbe, maybe chaste tree or herbs that up progesterone. tbh I am in the same boat as you and I am not sure where to go next with herbs. I am looking into bovine ovary and Noogleberry.

also what do you mean you're taking androgens? do you mean anti androgens?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon