Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cupping

For anybody who's doing cupping or breast pumping, this might be interesting.
Dutch goverment posted an article from may 2 2015.. They are going to research cupping since it might be dangerous and unhealthy.
Since I see comparisons between breast pumps and cupping(both vacuum) I thought I'll just post it over here. SInce they are seriously considering to forbid cupping therapy aka blood therapy.. But they're not done doing research.. I can post a link but its Dutch so probably not interesting for most here.

(12-06-2015, 05:22 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  For anybody who's doing cupping or breast pumping, this might be interesting.
Dutch goverment posted an article from may 2 2015.. They are going to research cupping since it might be dangerous and unhealthy.
Since I see comparisons between breast pumps and cupping(both vacuum) I thought I'll just post it over here. SInce they are seriously considering to forbid cupping therapy aka blood therapy.. But they're not done doing research.. I can post a link but its Dutch so probably not interesting for most here.
Do you think theres a translater out there ? I thought some websites translate for you? Curious to see it none the less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon