Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saggy breast help please!

Wow thats great, though its from dr Khouri again. And still nothing of the Noogleberry.

Herbs are crap shoot,, and being male i cant suggest the same tactics im using, but i do believe that Fenugreek does help make them more buoyant , and full, The flip side is weight gain, unless you have a steady regular work out program, to fight the side effects around your waste,, you,ll probably never know whether your actually getting breast development or just adding fatty tissue there as well as other places in your body. Im fighting that constantly and holding my own so far,,, but i really believe if your gonna take fenugreek you should count on a a lot of lower body exercise. I'm so new to this im probably not much help,, lol i do wish you the best though.

(11-07-2015, 08:04 AM)dick and jane Wrote:  Herbs are crap shoot,, and being male i cant suggest the same tactics im using, but i do believe that Fenugreek does help make them more buoyant , and full, The flip side is weight gain, unless you have a steady regular work out program, to fight the side effects around your waste,, you,ll probably never know whether your actually getting breast development or just adding fatty tissue there as well as other places in your body. Im fighting that constantly and holding my own so far,,, but i really believe if your gonna take fenugreek you should count on a a lot of lower body exercise. I'm so new to this im probably not much help,, lol i do wish you the best though.

Hi there.
How much fenugreek are you taking??
A few people mention weight gain which I'd LOVE!! but I take 1200-2400mg a day and I'm be damned if I've gained anything?.. I wonder if metabolism plays into it cause I'm slim and can eat what I want and nothing makes me gain and I'd hoped fenugreek would but it really hasn't..

Hey Hannah, whatever you think of noogleberry is your opinion and I think you're more than free to express it, by it negative or positive. What's not acceptable is mentioning a BN member with a negative connotation. Not sure why she was an example of unhealthy noogling because she had amazing results and beyond gorgeous breasts. This is a loving and supportive community so please be more considerate of your words.

(12-07-2015, 12:56 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Hannah, whatever you think of noogleberry is your opinion and I think you're more than free to express it, by it negative or positive. What's not acceptable is mentioning a BN member with a negative connotation. Not sure why she was an example of unhealthy noogling because she had amazing results and beyond gorgeous breasts. This is a loving and supportive community so please be more considerate of your words.

Hi Aqua,

You are totally right, my apologies to the person in question for calling her name.
She has performed a great accomplishment.
I only think(my opinion) we should watch out to encourage each other doing things that might be unhealtthy. I was searching for an examle and shouldnt have done that. Though I remain my opinion that pumping for so many hours can not be healthy.
It sure does please me that you try to maintain a healthy supportive community in which I agree, It was an awkward remark of me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon