Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lumihiutale's first program

I have now more free time on my hands I decided to start my program page here so I can easily keep track of my progress and of course advice is always welcome. Smile I might be adding pictures later on. I'm pretty self conscious so not ready for that just yet. We will see. I am trying to get bigger breast and butt and also get rid of my cellulite on waist and thighs.

I used to be really petite a little over year ago, but I got really sick and I had to quit dancing ballet (which I had done for 14 years so I was really thin and underweight, and that was the reason I needed to stop) I spent a while in hospital and after that started to gaining weight at home. I am 161 cm tall (so about 5'3") and before hospitalization I weighted 47 kg (about 105 lbs) since then I have gained weight and last time I checked my weight was 54 kg (119 lbs) and due to limitations on exercising most of the weight I gained is just fat I used to have a lot more muscle from dancing but I could not do much of physical exercises and have lost decent amount of that. So now my goal is to get also rid of the cellulite from the weight gain due eating and not working out like I used to.

My stats
Bust: 86cm (33.8")
Waist: 72cm (28.3")
Hip: 92cm (36.2")

My program
Massage and noogling trying to do 1 hour a day
BO Swanson
Kelp
MSM
Protein

Also thinking about adding maca but not sure how it works with bo so I need to read about that more.

And also sorry if the measures are not quite right I tried to convert them using some calculator on internet so I hope they are right. Rolleyes

Just a quick update about my yesterdays noogling session. I have never had any swelling with noogling when I do it, but yesterday I tried a new tactic and got awesome swelling 2-3 cm (so about an inch) and the cups were sweating for the first time. I was so pleased with my results and I felt like I just found my noogling method. Smile Let's hope I can keep the results coming.

So do tell us what the new tactic you are using. Curious minds want to know!
Bobbi

(16-06-2015, 12:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  So do tell us what the new tactic you are using. Curious minds want to know!
Bobbi

I started with massage like always. Did about 100 (give or take) reps in circular motion. This was to my naked breasts. After that I gently massaged with my t-shirt on. I didn't use any power just quick small movements around my nipples to create a friction. Did this maybe 20-30 seconds. When I could feel my breast get warm I leaned forward and put my cups on (of course took the t-shirt off at this point). I got awesome swelling and sweaty cups. During the noogling I drank tea to keep my self warm and used warm socks. I know the socks might sound funny but I read about this study once where women used sock to get better orgasm because when they had the socks on they body was more relaxed and warm so decided to give it a go. Can't hurt so why not. Smile

Hope this works for others too. Smile

Just a quick update. I feel like my breast shape has improved a little. I don't see any measure change, but I feel like the under boob shadow is more apparent or something. I am not sure maybe I just feel like they are growing and are imaging my own. Rolleyes I also feel my breast seem more jiggly they bounce a bit which is rare to me. So I think there are some changes. Still measures are the same, but the look has maybe changed a bit. I also noticed one morning my nipples were really puffy but I haven't seen that since then. It was just a one time deal. Smile

I read some people are using goat's rue with BO so I ordered some and decided to give it a go. It should arrive in a week.

(27-06-2015, 01:30 PM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Still measures are the same, but the look has maybe changed a bit. I also noticed one morning my nipples were really puffy but I haven't seen that since then. It was just a one time deal. Smile

I read some people are using goat's rue with BO so I ordered some and decided to give it a go. It should arrive in a week.

I have the same dilemma! I can see more breast but there is no difference in the tape?? I guess the measuring thing has too many variables to be very accurate anyway.
I started BO on April 30, and have been doing 1/2 hour breast massage each day. I was using Natureday creme and have just run out. I think the massage is the key to success, but thats just me.
Now I am waiting for my PM to arrive and I'll see where that goes.
Bobbi

(27-06-2015, 02:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(27-06-2015, 01:30 PM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Still measures are the same, but the look has maybe changed a bit. I also noticed one morning my nipples were really puffy but I haven't seen that since then. It was just a one time deal. Smile

I have the same dilemma! I can see more breast but there is no difference in the tape?? I guess the measuring thing has too many variables to be very accurate anyway.
I started BO on April 30, and have been doing 1/2 hour breast massage each day. I was using Natureday creme and have just run out. I think the massage is the key to success, but thats just me.
Now I am waiting for my PM to arrive and I'll see where that goes.
Bobbi

Yeah I feel you. I will give BO a fair go and see what happens. My biggest regret is not to take pictures before starting. I think I would see better from them if there is a change or not. I think also that measure tape has a lot variables. I hope you will find the best way for you.

I decided to take pics, which is out of character for me and the most recent ones do show more shape than I started with.
Best,
Bobbi

Just received my goat's rue and I'm still thinking about my dose. I'm gonna start on small atleast.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced any weight gain on BO? I just gained 4 kilos but still my waist measurement is the same and my breast have grown an about centimeter. So I'm just wondering where in the earth did it go to? :O Or maybe it's just some bloating or something before my periods. I'm kind of confused but as long I'm not seeing it on my stomach or waist I'm not too worried.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon