Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

swanson's pueraria mirifica

Hi I'm taking Swanson's Pueraria Mirifica 500 mg caps. It only has PM in it nothing else, I started taking it 3/10/16, I'm taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Also taking one a day women's formula vitamins everyday.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful info in Swanson's PM Big Grin

(14-03-2016, 03:40 PM)AcaciaLynn8294 Wrote:  Hi I'm taking Swanson's Pueraria Mirifica 500 mg caps. It only has PM in it nothing else, I started taking it 3/10/16, I'm taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Also taking one a day women's formula vitamins everyday.

Have a link for this one?

I bought mine from eBay 2 bottles 60 caps each for $30 and change including shipping

Just realized I made a mistake about what I was taking. I'm taking Barlowe's PM not Swanson, the BO I bought was from Swanson. Sorry for the mistake.

(17-06-2015, 06:26 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 04:45 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  So correct me if I'm wrong but isn't an extract more potent so you would need less (100 mg. in extract vs 500 mg in tab)?

Yes, but to a degree. For example. I use the Ainterol's liquid extract. Ainterol says 3 drops equals (1) 500mg capsule. And I use the drops under my tongue to get more benefit. There is a lot of waste when you take capsules etc. The more immediate bio availability is also greater. Depending on rather its caplet, capsule or the such. It can take 20 minutes to an hour depending on your metabolism, where as with liquid under the tongue, it's almost immediate. That is why you put a nitro pill under tongue for angina heart pain.

Also, with liquid, you have a better idea of how much you are getting, as opposed to how much you body is digesting, or passing thru waste.

Hope that helps some.
Could the oral PM, be administered directly to the breasts for absorption there?

(02-04-2016, 09:12 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 04:45 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  So correct me if I'm wrong but isn't an extract more potent so you would need less (100 mg. in extract vs 500 mg in tab)?

Yes, but to a degree. For example. I use the Ainterol's liquid extract. Ainterol says 3 drops equals (1) 500mg capsule. And I use the drops under my tongue to get more benefit. There is a lot of waste when you take capsules etc. The more immediate bio availability is also greater. Depending on rather its caplet, capsule or the such. It can take 20 minutes to an hour depending on your metabolism, where as with liquid under the tongue, it's almost immediate. That is why you put a nitro pill under tongue for angina heart pain.

Also, with liquid, you have a better idea of how much you are getting, as opposed to how much you body is digesting, or passing thru waste.

Hope that helps some.
Could the oral PM, be administered directly to the breasts for absorption there?

I would suppose so, Ainterol makes a breast spray. It has a more oily feel and lighter. Almost a texture of mineral oil. If that makes any sense.

I only used that for about a month. I didn't feel like it helped that much, maybe if I would of kept using for like 3 months? I dunno...

I think direct application might be better targeting, but you wont get as much in the blood stream for overall feminization like I trying to do. It's a trade off like most things.

(02-04-2016, 09:32 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 09:12 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Hope that helps some.

I would suppose so, Ainterol makes a breast spray. It has a more oily feel and lighter. Almost a texture of mineral oil. If that makes any sense.

I only used that for about a month. I didn't feel like it helped that much, maybe if I would of kept using for like 3 months? I dunno...

I think direct application might be better targeting, but you wont get as much in the blood stream for overall feminization like I trying to do. It's a trade off like most things.
Thanks iaboy,,, good stuff to consider...
This month im This month im adding a multi faceted attack,, to hopefully start stretching my aureola alittle , get some prolactin working for me,, the PM, sounds pretty sketchy,, with all the varying degrees of quality, etc.
Im going to try some this month to see what my tolerance is like,,,,, but i have to admit im rather dubious about it. in fact i need to get my happy ass researching right now! so i can order today,,,lol,,, hope you guys have a good day.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon