Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding Hope After 1.5 Years of No Progress (An A Cup)

Hello all!
A little about me:
I am 22 years old and a small 34A cup (should technically wear a 32 band but they're just way too tight) and I'm hoping to grow to a full b.

I'm very bottom heavy and am 111lbs. I have underdeveloped breasts with puffy areolas and up until last year I have always had a really inconsistent period (fenugreek and sp fixed this). I also have acne, but it is under control with bp.

I have been trying to grow for 1.5 years now. I started with fenugreek, sp, and massage (I used to massage often-at least twice a day 30 minutes each time). Then I purchased the Kangzhu breast pump in a medium. I've noogled inconsistently and I do get a little swelling but have had no real growth and have never filled the domes (is that abnormal?).

For the last 4 months I have started to crack down on myself to be sure I noogle consistently, so I've been noogling at night while I sleep and massaging beforehand. I still take fenugreek and sp inconsistently, but I don't feel that they really do much for breast growth for me. I get a little swelling from pumping that seems to stay for most of the day; nothing spectacular (they just feel more full during my luteal phase), and like I said, I've never filled the domes.

MY PROGRAM NOW:
Just a few days ago I finally bought PC and am trying that, and FINALLY I actually feel a tiny hint that I may begin to grow. My breasts do always get larger before my period, however...so we'll see. My breasts have felt a little more full after noogling each morning than they usually do.

After my period, I'm also going to begin PM for the first time, and will cycle the two. I'm not sure yet about when/how I will cycle them, and how much I'll take. When I figure this out, I will post a more specific program.

I will continue to noogle every night and massage before noogling. I also sometimes use a heating pad beforehand, mostly because it feels nice haha.

I'm hoping that, along with my journey, I will be able to help someone who may be like me and finds that they have worked for so long and haven't achieved any growth. If anyone has advice for me also I would appreciate it. Smile

My "happy time" has arrived and my breasts are at their fullest (I fill my 34A). I have PM but have not used it yet. Not sure if I should start it today or at the end of my menses. Dodgy

My breasts have felt just a little sore the last few days (something they always do right when I change/add something, which always disappears within a few days).

(17-06-2015, 05:06 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  My "happy time" has arrived and my breasts are at their fullest (I fill my 34A). I have PM but have not used it yet. Not sure if I should start it today or at the end of my menses. Dodgy

My breasts have felt just a little sore the last few days (something they always do right when I change/add something, which always disappears within a few days).
-----------------------------------------------------------
The following thread on PM might help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20086

Do you have any idea of what your hormone levels are? Like, have you gotten them tested? Irregular periods/acne are signs of imbalance, so that might be a good move if you can afford it/make the time.

Seeing as you might be getting results with the PC, you might want to hold off on the PM for a little bit. Or at least don't take a ton of it, because you don't want bad side effects when you're not sure you'll get growth from it. You might have high estrogen/low progesterone with your bottom heavy measurements, and adding more estrogen might not add where you want it.

Continuing to reduce testosterone is probably a good move; I have horrible hormonal/cystic acne (along with other signs of high androgens) when I'm not on birth control, and taking herbs that reduce androgens (with aromatase added to help with some of the free T) has really helped clear that issue up.

An adaptogen like maca also might help balance your hormones to where they should be; it can support progesterone when your body isn't making enough to balance the estrogen. But it also has the infamous side effect of gaining in the butt area, I think mainly because it supports muscle growth. So I'm not sure if you'd want that possibility.

Anyways, good luck! I hope you do get some good results with the PM if you start taking it. I noticed results when I took it WITH BCP (but got so many side-effects that I got sick) and then didn't get a thing when I took it off BCP. It's different for everyone, sadly.

(18-06-2015, 06:13 AM)pom19 Wrote:  -----------------------------------------------------------
The following thread on PM might help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20086
Thank you for the link. Smile I followed the advice there and decided to start PM at this point in my cycle.
(18-06-2015, 07:08 PM)Aurielle Wrote:  Do you have any idea of what your hormone levels are? Like, have you gotten them tested? Irregular periods/acne are signs of imbalance, so that might be a good move if you can afford it/make the time.

Seeing as you might be getting results with the PC, you might want to hold off on the PM for a little bit. Or at least don't take a ton of it, because you don't want bad side effects when you're not sure you'll get growth from it. You might have high estrogen/low progesterone with your bottom heavy measurements, and adding more estrogen might not add where you want it.

Continuing to reduce testosterone is probably a good move; I have horrible hormonal/cystic acne (along with other signs of high androgens) when I'm not on birth control, and taking herbs that reduce androgens (with aromatase added to help with some of the free T) has really helped clear that issue up.

An adaptogen like maca also might help balance your hormones to where they should be; it can support progesterone when your body isn't making enough to balance the estrogen. But it also has the infamous side effect of gaining in the butt area, I think mainly because it supports muscle growth. So I'm not sure if you'd want that possibility.

Anyways, good luck! I hope you do get some good results with the PM if you start taking it. I noticed results when I took it WITH BCP (but got so many side-effects that I got sick) and then didn't get a thing when I took it off BCP. It's different for everyone, sadly.

I don't know about my hormones; I just know that something hasn't been right, ever. I don't have the money to have them tested, but I would if I could afford it.

This is why I'm a little nervous to take PM (because I'm bottom heavy and that might mean I have more estrogen), and I definitely think that PC was starting to help, but I don't think I can take it for my whole cycle and I don't want to become progesterone dominant.

What herbs do you take for your high androgens? Because I have other problems aside from acne as well that point to high androgens, but I haven't noticed them to be relieved at all (my acne is controlled with bp, but drinking spearmint tea and taking FG and SP I still don't feel like the other issues have reduced).

I do have maca but I was worried about taking even more herbs all at the same time (but maybe I should try it anyway). Because you're right, while I'm not taking PC it might help to keep my other levels more normal. Have you ever taken maca? If so, have you noticed that it's helped you at all?

Thanks also for your reply!

Yesterday I started taking 1 500mg Ainterol PM pill a day, but I'm not sure if I will continue with it or not, since PC seemed to be helping. I think I'll continue but will watch closely for any negative side affects. I've been getting bad migraines the last few days and I don't know if it's from the PC I had been taking, or if it's just one of those things (I am prone to them).

(19-06-2015, 10:56 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  I don't know about my hormones; I just know that something hasn't been right, ever. I don't have the money to have them tested, but I would if I could afford it.

This is why I'm a little nervous to take PM (because I'm bottom heavy and that might mean I have more estrogen), and I definitely think that PC was starting to help, but I don't think I can take it for my whole cycle and I don't want to become progesterone dominant.

What herbs do you take for your high androgens? Because I have other problems aside from acne as well that point to high androgens, but I haven't noticed them to be relieved at all (my acne is controlled with bp, but drinking spearmint tea and taking FG and SP I still don't feel like the other issues have reduced).

I do have maca but I was worried about taking even more herbs all at the same time (but maybe I should try it anyway). Because you're right, while I'm not taking PC it might help to keep my other levels more normal. Have you ever taken maca? If so, have you noticed that it's helped you at all?

Thanks also for your reply!

Yesterday I started taking 1 500mg Ainterol PM pill a day, but I'm not sure if I will continue with it or not, since PC seemed to be helping. I think I'll continue but will watch closely for any negative side affects. I've been getting bad migraines the last few days and I don't know if it's from the PC I had been taking, or if it's just one of those things (I am prone to them).

Birth control kept my acne down for years...and when I stopped taking it, I found out just how terrible my skin was waiting to be :/ I drink spearmint tea, but that's a relatively new development. Reishi is what I've been having good results with. I took capsules, but now I have a liquid extract (which tastes just...bad. But it works! And is seemingly good for general health.) I don't know exactly how accurate this is, but I've heard that low progesterone can also contribute to high androgens.

I was also taking maca all the while I was taking reishi though, and I feel like maca was wonderful for me. I worked out while I took it and I did gain on the bottom (35 --> 37) but I felt more balanced on it and generally good. I stopped taking it recently because I'm afraid it'll affect how my birth control works, though.

Migraines could be caused by hormonal fluctuations; I used to get them terribly before I ever took birth control. I'd pay attention to whether any herbs worsen them.

(20-06-2015, 04:29 AM)Aurielle Wrote:  Birth control kept my acne down for years...and when I stopped taking it, I found out just how terrible my skin was waiting to be :/ I drink spearmint tea, but that's a relatively new development. Reishi is what I've been having good results with. I took capsules, but now I have a liquid extract (which tastes just...bad. But it works! And is seemingly good for general health.) I don't know exactly how accurate this is, but I've heard that low progesterone can also contribute to high androgens.

I was also taking maca all the while I was taking reishi though, and I feel like maca was wonderful for me. I worked out while I took it and I did gain on the bottom (35 --> 37) but I felt more balanced on it and generally good. I stopped taking it recently because I'm afraid it'll affect how my birth control works, though.

Migraines could be caused by hormonal fluctuations; I used to get them terribly before I ever took birth control. I'd pay attention to whether any herbs worsen them.
It sounds like you have a similar experience to me in the hormone area. Do you know if you've always had imbalances, or if it came about later on?

I've never heard of reishi before; I'll probably research it a bit. I've never been on BC, but I've always felt like it would be a possible solution to my acne (especially based on the other symptoms I've had). Maybe I'll start taking the maca again, slowly. My only concern is mixing it with the other things I'm taking.

I definitely felt something weird going on the last few days with those migraines, so I bet you're right that it had something to do with my hormones. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't come back again today (so far, so good!). I've also felt very fatigued the last few days, but today I'm not feeling that way yet. I'm always making sure to drink plenty of water and to go for a walk at least 5 days each week.

*sigh* complete deflation has hit again. Sad It always gets me down when I suddenly have so much room in my bras. It makes me sad also to think about the fact that, after every period, I'm back to where I've always been....it's just one of those days that I'm feeling down about it. Even my overnight noogling doesn't really give me swelling at this time of the month.

I don't know how long it is supposed to take before side effects (if any) from PM will begin to show. I haven't experienced any symptoms or pains so far in taking 1 500mg pill/day. I keep thinking about how I at least felt SOMETHING when I was taking PC, and how I can't wait to start taking it again, but I feel like I need to make myself wait until I'm into my luteal phase.

I read somewhere that no effects from PM initially could mean that I'm low in estrogen, so maybe it will just take longer to notice anything. I do suspect that I am low in estrogen (even if I do happen to be estrogen dominant) with high androgens.

(22-06-2015, 01:48 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  *sigh* complete deflation has hit again. Sad It always gets me down when I suddenly have so much room in my bras. It makes me sad also to think about the fact that, after every period, I'm back to where I've always been....it's just one of those days that I'm feeling down about it. Even my overnight noogling doesn't really give me swelling at this time of the month.

I don't know how long it is supposed to take before side effects (if any) from PM will begin to show. I haven't experienced any symptoms or pains so far in taking 1 500mg pill/day. I keep thinking about how I at least felt SOMETHING when I was taking PC, and how I can't wait to start taking it again, but I feel like I need to make myself wait until I'm into my luteal phase.

I read somewhere that no effects from PM initially could mean that I'm low in estrogen, so maybe it will just take longer to notice anything. I do suspect that I am low in estrogen (even if I do happen to be estrogen dominant) with high androgens.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A hormone test will tell you where you are.

(22-06-2015, 06:09 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ---------------------------------------------------------------
A hormone test will tell you where you are.

I've been wanting to get one but right now don't have the money, and I'll want to be off of any herbs for awhile. I want to find out if any imbalances are contributing to my acne also.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon