Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding Hope After 1.5 Years of No Progress (An A Cup)

(30-06-2015, 03:43 AM)Aurielle Wrote:  
(20-06-2015, 08:55 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  It sounds like you have a similar experience to me in the hormone area. Do you know if you've always had imbalances, or if it came about later on?

To finally answer your question, super after the fact...I've always had imbalances. My acne was terrible in high school. My periods were so heavy that I couldn't make it through the morning bus ride without sometimes soaking through a super-plus tampon and a pad. And without birth control, I still get awful mid-cycle pain. I'd say I'm better off now than I used to be, but I still need DHT/androgen blockers to maintain a decent complexion.

Anyway, I think your decision to go back on maca is good! And staying away from PM now is probably for the best. Have you considered using something that lowers androgens? Spearmint tea, reishi, massaging with coconut oil. I want to say that most of those are going to be pretty much harmless in regards to other aspects of your heath. Reishi is a general health and immune tonic. Spearmint tea is just...tasty tea. And coconut oil has numerous benefits, externally and internally. They're seriously the only things that brought my acne down without BCP. And DHT is a huge inhibitor of breast growth.
That's alright. That sounds kind of like me, except that I have light periods. It stinks having to go through all of that. :/

I drink spearmint tea almost every day (definitely tasty), and I have coconut oil that I sometimes take internally. I didn't realize that coconut oil helped lower androgens. I might get some reishi too.
(30-06-2015, 07:40 AM)mumof9 Wrote:  Newbie here... Is there a place where I can get a list of all the abreviations you guys use? I found this thread searching for info on Maca. But I can't make heads or tails out of what you guys are saying because of all the abreviations
Welcome Smile I remember feeling that way too at first. The link will clear things up.

UPDATE

It took a long time for my acne to subside, so I have not begun to take any other herbal supplements yet, but I am hoping to try taking maca within the next few weeks.

When noogling for the last month or so, my breasts now touch the sides of the domes when I pump! This is huge for me, as I have never experienced any sign of growth prior. I still am not gaining any more outward swelling, but I hope that this is the beginning. Now I am debating moving up a dome size to allow more room for growth, but I'm not sure yet if that's the right move. My breasts also did not seem to deflate QUITE as terribly following my period this month.

I just went on vacation and began to pump again last night after about a 2 week break.

UPDATE

Hello everyone!

Maca made me continue to break out, so I stopped taking it. I just started PM because I want to see if it will help lessen my acne. I may not continue to take it after my bottle of Ainterol is gone, but I will see what side affects it gives me.

I just ordered the large Kangzhu domes and I should have them next week.

My breasts do not measure or look any bigger, or fit my bras any better, but when I massage I have been feeling a little bit more around the base of my breast. I don't know if this is just because the domes stretched the skin there or if this is a sign of growth to come. I do know that I haven't experienced this until a few months after I began to wear the domes while I sleep, so I think the longer wear time has contributed.

I just received my large domes and I will begin to use them, possibly in combination with the mediums. Already I feel that the larges are a much better fit diameter-wise; they both fit on my chest at the same time and they stay put, which is odd because the mediums always fell off when I left the soft rings on. This is much more comfortable!

Does anyone have experience with them stretching out skin that is not breast tissue? I'm a little nervous about it, especially in my armpit area.

My breasts feel more full today (without recent pumping) than they usually do just after my period, so this is good news!

Could things be looking up...again? I hope!

UPDATE
Though the large domes hold better than the mediums, they don't stay on through the whole night. I am, however, feeling more fullness than with the mediums because the domes cover a greater area. The amount that I swell has still not increased, however.

I've come to the conclusion that any growth I may achieve from pumping won't be a result of any great amount of swelling; it will always be a very slow and gradual growth.

I am still taking PM. I took it for the whole month last month. I hadn't planned to, but I had no bad side effects and still got my period on time. I'm not sure that I should use it for this whole month though.

I feel a little more fullness/possible growth over this last month, but my bras still fit the same.

I didn't get my period on time last month, so I've decided to only take PM for the first 2-3 weeks of my cycle (haven't perfected it yet) and then stop. I may add in Progesterone cream again in the last week, but very gradually if I do so.

In the last few days I have gone back to pumping and releasing, but for shorter periods of time. I'm massaging for about 10 minutes to start. Then I'm doing about a 40 minute pumping session, pumping for 5-7 minutes, releasing for just a few seconds, and pumping again. I don't get much swelling from this, or any other method, but I do get a little fullness. The biggest thing is that it's making my breasts feel sore the last few days, and they are feeling fuller for longer.

I have stopped pumping overnight for now because I stopped noticing results and my breasts did not feel sore at all anymore.

Do you take breaks? My theory is that you should pump at least 2 hours 2 consecutive days a week and just massage the rest of the week. Preferably pump in your 7:2 pattern for 2 hours, break one or two hours pump another 2 hours break again and finally finish up with another 2 hour session. This way you get in 6 hours a day for two days. Massage with fso 10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day, every day. This should give you lots of swelling and then recovery time. Good luck Smile

(23-12-2015, 12:41 AM)James98 Wrote:  Do you take breaks? My theory is that you should pump at least 2 hours 2 consecutive days a week and just massage the rest of the week. Preferably pump in your 7:2 pattern for 2 hours, break one or two hours pump another 2 hours break again and finally finish up with another 2 hour session. This way you get in 6 hours a day for two days. Massage with fso 10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day, every day. This should give you lots of swelling and then recovery time. Good luck Smile

Hi James Smile I try to pump two different times during the day when I can, and I'm considering mixing things up by taking some dedicated days off a week. The whole reason I had begun to pump overnight was because that was the only way I was able to pump long enough to grow at all. I do tend to slack on the massaging because pumping is easier though, so I am trying to make myself do it more! Maybe I will cut out pumping for a day or two each week, and massage more on those days. If I don't notice anything, I will have to change things up again.

I have so little swelling and so little growth over time, that I think I need to dedicate a lot of time to pumping/massaging (but you know how time is hard to find).

Have you always done this method, or did you find that you've had to switch it up?

Thanks for your advice!

I recently had a lot of soreness in my breasts and had a tiny growth spurt (horray!). That has since stopped, however, and now I experience no pain either. I'm not sure what to do to bring the soreness back, because that seems to be the only time I know I'm growing.

At the time I felt sore I had been pumping in the way that I mentioned previously, and I also had been taking 1 Ainterol PM capsule a day. I have run out of PM and am in the process of ordering more.

I might mix up how I'm pumping, or begin to pump overnight again to see if that induces any soreness in my breasts.

My breasts measured almost 32" as opposed to 31.75," and my padded 32A bra is more filled out on the top than it used to be (I've always been bottom-heavy).

I have not felt sore for a few weeks now, and my breasts have not gotten any bigger. My tiny growth spurt has stopped.

I am going to try to take progesterone cream again and see how my body reacts. This is my fourth day taking it with one day off. I think I may have overloaded my estrogen receptors with the PM. I can't be sure, but I'm going to stop PM for a little bit and see if I begin to feel anything again.

In other news, my nipples have been a little itchy lately. I've been stuck in a tanner stage IV for years and I hate it; this probably bothers me more than the fact that I have small breasts. I've been trying to do a lot of research about possible ways to outgrow it, but it doesn't sound like anyone really knows for sure. The thought of taking BO makes me nervous, but I'm at a young enough age where I feel it could potentially be effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon