Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please sign the petition to stop the YULIN DOG MEAT EATING FESTIVAL

(21-06-2015, 01:27 PM)peggy Wrote:  @PrincessBubblegum

I read that they did not cancel it: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/julia-de...15858.html

Sad

This is what I was afraid they'd do. Sad Make it seem as if they may, but still continue with it.

The link posted here isn't accessible in China. I am in Hengyang, Hunan. I haven't seen any cruelty towards dogs here. I have seen many people have dogs here and there are even many homeless dogs on the streets. I have only seen one cat here though and what bothers me about the one cat is somebody picked the cat up by the neck and looked like he was strangling it as I was walking away. My boyfriend says he let go of the cats neck but I'm not so sure about that.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (8 Dec 1894-1961)

Beautiful POM.

I guess not only dogs but all animals. Smile
And yes very few humans.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon