Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Package Charges

All right...

Just a quick question about (re)orders. Me and my bf ordered some apparel and after not receiving it on the expected delivery date, I called fedex and asked what the problem was with my package. The employee checked with smart post and told me that they had no clue since it never made it to the city I live in, and that is was lost. So I called the online store and informed them that my package was lost. She sent another order via express this time and we got it a few days ago. Funny enough, we received our original package TODAY!

Now finally the actual question (lol)...is it possible we'll get charged again for the 2nd package since we got our original?? Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

Hi Shyboobs,
I can only tell you from what I know. I work for UPS so it will not be Fedex trying to get the money from you. The best thing I would do is call the shipper(not fedex) and tell them what has happened. I guess it depends on what they want you to do. They could or may ask you to return the extra shippment. If they do so ask them to send you a pre paid shipping label. Atleast you wont have to pay for returning them. They may also so dont worry about it. That will depend on how many times you have ordered from them and how much they want your busness. Hope this helps Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon