Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone get no swelling but still grow?

Hi everyone!

I have just begun to Noogle again in earnest, and while I know it's still super early in the process, I'm just wondering if anyone out there who has had success with Noogleberry (alone or in conjunction with other methods) experienced little or no swelling during the process.

I'm always surprised at how much flesh is pulled into the tube, but it doesn't seem to stick around after the session.

Thank you!

Xo, Soli

Don't know if this might help, but the folks at Noogleberry suggest anyone to drink more water. I think that makes sense. Maybe it's as simple as that???

I asked this question over on noogle forum from memory and maybe on here. Im pretty sure the answer was yes others did get growth even without swelling. I think I "may" have as earlier on in my journey I was noogling at the beginning and while i never took herbs with any consistency people said they saw progress so it may have been the noogling. I think it might help with circulation (just THINK) as it moves blood around.

Thank you both Iaboy and Ella!

I, too, took a long look at the NB forum, and evidently it's not unheard of to not swell until a couple of months in. So grateful for this board and its wisdom and motivation!

I'll just keep on chuggin' away. Smile

Xo, Soli

Yes I don't get any swelling at all really unless it's right after noogling. I think they got bigger but barely haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon