Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

(06-07-2015, 04:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps how is the bra not the right size ? Is it too tight? It kinda looks tight and it's not a push up right? If so I reckon try next size up. Mind you 34 band might be too loose ? I'm 29" under and the 34s are too loose "sometimes" but then I like loose fitting lol. With you're measurements u could always try 32d if you haven't already. That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things

Yeh I'm too wide(set) for it I think.. I have seriously no good experience in buying bra's. Maybe in all these years I bought 20 bra's..Its no push up. And I think 34 is not to loose..Maybe its too loose around my ribcage but not for the wide setting of my breasts..That sounds complicatd huh.
I too dont like to tight bra's..Then I'm constantly pulling it looser.:p

''That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things''
:
This is exactly my problem as well..But I dont know what to do about it, ha ha. I mean getting up a band width will mean less pushing inwards so less cleavage..
Maybe indeed I should try a larger cup.. Like a 34 C? I really dont know. Sometimes I think that the middle part between the cup should be more wide apart..But I never saw a bra like that lol.

I just took a pic in both 32c and 34c and cup wise yes more cleavage in 32 size and 34 sits more natural so it's kinda tough Sad I find I have to keep readjusting boobs back into cup with the 32's. I reckon ud be fine in a 34c .

But yeh I just hate people commenting on my weight. Sometimes I just wish I was fat and healthy because being called skinny your whole life is no fun. And all the skinny health issues we have is no fun either.

Re bras I don't think its healthy if we have to stretch and manipulate ourvboobs into a cup but it's nice having that cleavage. The 34cs do give you a more rounder shape but less cleavage Sad

(06-07-2015, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps how is the bra not the right size ? Is it too tight? It kinda looks tight and it's not a push up right? If so I reckon try next size up. Mind you 34 band might be too loose ? I'm 29" under and the 34s are too loose "sometimes" but then I like loose fitting lol. With you're measurements u could always try 32d if you haven't already. That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things

Yeh I'm too wide(set) for it I think.. I have seriously no good experience in buying bra's. Maybe in all these years I bought 20 bra's..Its no push up. And I think 34 is not to loose..Maybe its too loose around my ribcage but not for the wide setting of my breasts..That sounds complicatd huh.

''That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things''
:
This is exactly my problem as well..But I dont know what to do about it, ha ha. I mean getting up a band width will mean less pushing inwards so less cleavage..
Maybe indeed I should try a larger cup.. Like a 34 C? I really dont know. Sometimes I think that the middle part between the cup should be more wide apart..But I never saw a bra like that lol.

I just took a pic in both 32c and 34c and cup wise yes more cleavage in 32 size and 34 sits more natural so it's kinda tough Sad I find I have to keep readjusting boobs back into cup with the 32's. I reckon ud be fine in a 34c .

But yeh I just hate people commenting on my weight. Sometimes I just wish I was fat and healthy because being called skinny your whole life is no fun. And all the skinny health issues we have is no fun either.

Re bras I don't think its healthy if we have to stretch and manipulate ourvboobs into a cup but it's nice having that cleavage. The 34cs do give you a more rounder shape but less cleavage Sad

Me in a C-cup..that sounds exciting as I'm still seeing myslf as small..But I thinkI'll buy a new bra for myself for the first time in years!
You dont want to be fat..think about it..having cellulite on ie your legs..You'd even have to be ashamed off a place like your legs..And flappy skin from the weight when you'd age.
Then, I'm rather skinnySmile

(06-07-2015, 08:14 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

:

Me in a C-cup..that sounds exciting as I'm still seeing myslf as small..But I thinkI'll buy a new bra for myself for the first time in years!
You dont want to be fat..think about it..having cellulite on ie your legs..You'd even have to be ashamed off a place like your legs..And flappy skin from the weight when you'd age.
Then, I'm rather skinnySmile

Ideally I'd like to be between a small and medium!
But ure right about cellulite etc.

Hannah,

Good luck on the dairy, btw you rocked that outfit. Big Grin

(07-07-2015, 01:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hannah,

Good luck on the dairy, btw you rocked that outfit. Big Grin

Thank you Lotus!Smile

You have a sexy figure Hannah! Smile

I'd rather stay slim with small boobs than to be fat with big boobs. I did weigh 68 kg when I was 18. I felt so ugly and fat. I got stretch marks on my thighs, on my lower back and ass, which I still have today and they will never go away! I was so desperate and developed an eating disorder which I had for more than 2 years. I ate less than 800 kcal for a year and went down to 53-54 kg where I looked really skinny. My thighs measured only 45 cm and everyone commented how small I am. I felt great at that time. But slowly I started to gain weight again.

Today I weigh 58 kg but I got some cellulite on my thighs lately which I don't like. I am eating very healthy now and also at least 2000-2500 kcal per day but I have to workout more. I am 170 cm which is 5 feet 7'' I guess. I am just afraid if I start doing cardio that I will lose my boobs. Sad

Peggy,
From most of my readings in strength training, you can do a lot of exercise in that arena without either gaining bulk, or conditioning the body to be too efficient at burning fat.
E.G., Cardio makes you more efficient (or, less effective, for our purposes) in burning fat.
Whereas, increasing weight lifted, using different exercises, using more exercises - these will keep the heart pumping and the body unsure what to do, or how to adapt. Steady-state cardio has the opposite effect, the body becomes better at working and processing energy, so you need to do more and more to burn more fat.

Look up High-Intensity Interval Training and even just High-intensity training. Intervals are closer to traditional aerobics, HIT is "going nuts" in the gym for a series of exercises, exhausting the body, and then allowing it to rebuild - stronger.

Of course, be careful not to overdo with the weights - disciplined progression, or structured madness - not literally "go nuts." ;-)

(07-07-2015, 02:55 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Peggy,
From most of my readings in strength training, you can do a lot of exercise in that arena without either gaining bulk, or conditioning the body to be too efficient at burning fat.
E.G., Cardio makes you more efficient (or, less effective, for our purposes) in burning fat.
Whereas, increasing weight lifted, using different exercises, using more exercises - these will keep the heart pumping and the body unsure what to do, or how to adapt. Steady-state cardio has the opposite effect, the body becomes better at working and processing energy, so you need to do more and more to burn more fat.

Look up High-Intensity Interval Training and even just High-intensity training. Intervals are closer to traditional aerobics, HIT is "going nuts" in the gym for a series of exercises, exhausting the body, and then allowing it to rebuild - stronger.

Of course, be careful not to overdo with the weights - disciplined progression, or structured madness - not literally "go nuts." ;-)

Thanks a lot Dianna1395, that sounds interesting!

(07-07-2015, 02:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  You have a sexy figure Hannah! Smile

I'd rather stay slim with small boobs than to be fat with big boobs. I did weigh 68 kg when I was 18. I felt so ugly and fat. I got stretch marks on my thighs, on my lower back and ass, which I still have today and they will never go away! I was so desperate and developed an eating disorder which I had for more than 2 years. I ate less than 800 kcal for a year and went down to 53-54 kg where I looked really skinny. My thighs measured only 45 cm and everyone commented how small I am. I felt great at that time. But slowly I started to gain weight again.

Today I weigh 58 kg but I got some cellulite on my thighs lately which I don't like. I am eating very healthy now and also at least 2000-2500 kcal per day but I have to workout more. I am 170 cm which is 5 feet 7'' I guess. I am just afraid if I start doing cardio that I will lose my boobs. Sad
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing your story Peggy. At the end it's all about proportion and symmetry anyway. By the way we are exactly the same height, but I weigh more-65 kg. <3 POM

(07-07-2015, 02:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  You have a sexy figure Hannah! Smile

Thats sweet off you, thanks PeggyBig Grin Sorry for my late respond, I'm very tired.
I'd never thought off you that you would have been fat, you look so petite on the pics I saw. You have the same height as I do and you have my goal weight 58 kgs. I had this weight before, even heavier just like you.,.64 kgs on my top weight. Though I didnt felt fat then.. It was the bcp making me that weight.Only my face became a bit puffy.
Its sad to hear you had a eating disorder I had it too(not on purpose, I just stop eating when I have stress) But I know from experience how hard it is to get used to normal eating habits after starving yourself..I still regularly have to push myself to eat. Though I eat very healthy ever since the alarm bells started to ring. We are what we eat.
I just measured my thighs btw and they measure 46 cm..Sad
Cardio is probably indeed not the right sports for fat...It just trims your fat down..But ''power'' training they say is better... I dont know from experience. I barely workout these days, I'm to afraid for loosing (breast)-fat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon