Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

(28-10-2015, 10:49 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(28-10-2015, 09:57 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(28-10-2015, 06:49 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  So you only had a few pm pills over your whole follicular then a little bit of pc cream but not daily either in luteal and that helped your appetite mood but you had a longer cycle??
If so that's scary a few pills can do that?

I've got this pm here, it's a menopause formula
http://nz.iherb.com/product-reviews/Solg...13362/?p=3

They "reckon" it's an esteogen adaptogen which pure pm should all be and at a very low dose. I'm still too scared to take it but almost tempted to have a pill or two next follicular. Only thing is that some complain of the high B12 content. But I thought your body just simply peed out excess b vitamins and not store it like some negative comments.

My last hormone test had both my e and p at the lower end.

doesnt say how much mgs btw

80mgs with 16mg miroesteol but 1000mg b12 :s

But shit that first cycle for you on pm messed u up good didn't it..

..is that vitamin b12 added?Huh

I read several times that too much b12 is not toxic..here:

Vitamin B-12 supplements are generally safe, even at large doses.

Ideally you should be getting all of the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet, but in some cases you may need to take a supplement. Most vitamins and minerals can be toxic if you take too much. However, vitamin B-12 is a little different. Your system only absorbs a small amount at a time and gets rid of what it doesn't need, which means it's generally safe, even if you take too much.

My breasts have passed away again...im back to base 1...an a-cup..Dodgy

(02-11-2015, 08:24 PM)hannah Wrote:  My breasts have passed away again...im back to base 1...an a-cup..Dodgy
---------------------------------------
Huh Sad

(02-11-2015, 08:24 PM)hannah Wrote:  My breasts have passed away again...im back to base 1...an a-cup..Dodgy

Maybe mouth to nipple resuscitation is in order!

(03-11-2015, 06:20 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
---------------------------------------
Huh Sad

I'm starting to think that nbe is just a temporary thing...or it just doesnt work for me..Everytime I think I grow it goes back down. Its weird indeedHuh

(03-11-2015, 06:32 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

lol ha ha you should become standup comedian.

Sorry to hear that hannah, I guess it is time to review your program and try a new strategy. 29 pages is a lot to look through, so could you update us on what you have been doing? Massaging (how long, when), what kind of oils/creams, noogling? etc.

if you have found that your breast have shrunk again it's probably hormonal, what part of your cycle are you in?

(03-11-2015, 01:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(03-11-2015, 06:32 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

lol ha ha you should become standup comedian.
I've been thinking about it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon