Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

(07-01-2016, 05:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 10:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  Okay Lotus I read this in that link:

Low doses appear to be non-mutagenic, but at least one study noted that mutagenesis can be forced with exceedingly high doses of oral Pueraria Mirifica

This sounds so freaking scary, If you read this Lotus can you please shed some light on it.....I dont want to get mutated...Sad

Hi Hannah,

I'm with yah there, please don't mutate me! Sad. Mutagens attack the cells directly, meaning causing damage to DNA by stripping nucleotides (bad shit happening) , aka carcinogens. X-rays, UV lights, chemical mutagens, etc.

How do we protect ourselfs?, antioxidants, fruits & veggies, polyphenols (like in green tea). Mutagens can be silent, (sneaky) attack us with no warning, you've heard mustard gas?, others are less deadly but do its damage over time. I'll take a look at the study you mentioned. We humans do unhealthy bad stuff (smoke, consume too much sugar, watch reality TV, etc) to ourselves, we certainly don't need extra help hastening our lives do we?.

Sorry for my late reply,those kids keep you busy.. Ive heard off mustardgas..nasty snipers these mutagens....Another example is how I always feel exactly the same whether I quite smoking or whether I smoke...no noticable differences for me.
But indeed besides smoking and a bit PM I dont want to hasten my life any further, but what would be the best dosage?
I know the mg-kg theory, nice for menopausal women, but for NBE its not enough..
I myself dont use oral dosages at all, I only do a 900mg mask in the shower...I let it sit for about 5-10 minutes...It gave me results and I dont think Ill absorb the classical skin absorption rate off 60%...I think when you let it sit for only 10 minutes maximal it will be less..but its all guessing ofcourse,
Il do the 900mgs bc otherwise it is to little to massage with..... you think what im doing is safe..?

My question actually comes down to.... What in this case would be an exceedingly high dosage off pm?

Thanks LovinglyLotus(lol):p

(07-01-2016, 04:56 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thanks Hannah for this research. It is very informative. POM

No thanks needed Pom, extra research articles stays interesting not!Smile

(07-01-2016, 06:39 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Low doses appear to be non-mutagenic, but at least one study noted that mutagenesis can be forced with exceedingly high doses of oral Pueraria Mirifica

This sounds so freaking scary, If you read this Lotus can you please shed some light on it.....I dont want to get mutated...Sad

Hi Hannah,

I'm with yah there, please don't mutate me! Sad. Mutagens attack the cells directly, meaning causing damage to DNA by stripping nucleotides (bad shit happening) , aka carcinogens. X-rays, UV lights, chemical mutagens, etc.

How do we protect ourselfs?, antioxidants, fruits & veggies, polyphenols (like in green tea). Mutagens can be silent, (sneaky) attack us with no warning, you've heard mustard gas?, others are less deadly but do its damage over time. I'll take a look at the study you mentioned. We humans do unhealthy bad stuff (smoke, consume too much sugar, watch reality TV, etc) to ourselves, we certainly don't need extra help hastening our lives do we?.
Hear that... Any doubt chuck it out..
I just got this really high ORAC reservatrol supplement to help offset free radicals and all that mutagenic gene altering scary stuff. Does it work? Who knows... One can live in hope HuhHuhHuhHuh

Ah youre on reservatol did you experienced kind off ''booming/knocking'' veins? I was on resveratol+quircetin/quircitin and I felt it in my hands...I just keep it with consuming oranges and fruits-veggies......tell me about hope..Its my life these daysSad

(07-01-2016, 07:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-01-2016, 06:53 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ps good score of a website.
Im Going to go through what I'm taking and see what it says now.

Score one for the home team Wink (ia). Ella, looking sharp. Big Grin

Ha ha lol the bn team is good huh..
One other question L Am I in higher risk to get ''mutated'' since I smoke already? And what about topically apple cider vinegar? Or is orally acv better bc it goes through the liver?

(08-01-2016, 09:41 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Hi Hannah,

I just got this really high ORAC reservatrol supplement to help offset free radicals and all that mutagenic gene altering scary stuff. Does it work? Who knows... One can live in hope HuhHuhHuhHuh

Ah youre on reservatol did you experienced kind off ''booming/knocking'' veins? I was on resveratol+quircetin/quircitin and I felt it in my hands...I just keep it with consuming oranges and fruits-veggies......tell me about hope..Its my life these daysSad
Keen to hear what lotus says re your earlier question.
But love it when you post Smile
Il be mindful of reservatrol and tingles. It's meant to be a super version . Been upping green tea too. Don't wana loose weight on account of green tea however.

Ps took two wild yam today! Pills that is.

Your inbox is full

(09-01-2016, 12:03 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Hi Hannah,

Il be mindful of reservatrol and tingles. It's meant to be a super version . Been upping green tea too. Don't wana loose weight on account of green tea however.

I should up my green teas again too, how much do you take...I always took 2 now 1 since I recently switched my morning tea for my good old coffee's again... I did bought ginger tea...maybe it helps for blood circulation...It only says its an anti-flatulant on the package, so I should do some research..again..

(09-01-2016, 09:25 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(09-01-2016, 12:03 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(07-01-2016, 05:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Hannah,

I should up my green teas again too, how much do you take...I always took 2 now 1 since I recently switched my morning tea for my good old coffee's again... I did bought ginger tea...maybe it helps for blood circulation...It only says its an anti-flatulant on the package, so I should do some research..again..

Ginger helps digestive process, anti cancer, anti parasitic. It's good shit, I reckon fresh is best though. I take two green teas when I remember Sad

I take both ginger root and green tea every day. POM

Hey Hannah! I hope things are going well Smile Hope you're level and are seeing some growth Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon