Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

Sounds good! I like to mix stuff up to massage my breasts with, too. Our programs are sort of similar: healthy diet, few herbs, some supplements, and massage. Smile

Good luck Han~! sounds great! lemme know how that avocado cream works out for you, it sounds nice.

Hi everybody, so I was almostly thinking I couldnt start my program bc i thought I was pregnant, i was already sitting on a pink cloud, hoping to get a baby-girl, but it was a period of 52 DAYS!! Damn that pm, I stopped taking it previous month..

But I have a lot a lot of confusion whether to take Ginko Biloba or not bc I read its an testosteron booster/estrogen reducer........ Though I already took 2 days 1 pill(half of recomended dosage) and it works GREAT for circulation..Smile

And the avodcado cream is so nice, it makes my skin real smooth and a thicker fatty layer.. i think..

(29-04-2016, 04:16 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Sounds good! I like to mix stuff up to massage my breasts with, too. Our programs are sort of similar: healthy diet, few herbs, some supplements, and massage. Smile

Late respond..but I was in the underastemation of leaving you all..lol. Anyhow I like reading up on your program too..bc its so similar especially the food part we're both focussed on. Only I should take more protein shakes, im not religiously with themSad
l think i will also make an avocado cream with PM- version and that will then be the only hormonal herb besides spearmint ill use...

I'm not religious with protein shakes, either. Protein powder scares me a little (supposedly it can cause kidney damage if you take too much of it), so I don't force myself to take it too much. Every other day at the most.

I want to use PM as a topical eventually, too. But first I'm trying other non-herbal topicals. Hope your avocado cream with PM turns out!

(02-05-2016, 08:46 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi everybody, so I was almostly thinking I couldnt start my program bc i thought I was pregnant, i was already sitting on a pink cloud, hoping to get a baby-girl, but it was a period of 52 DAYS!! Damn that pm, I stopped taking it previous month..

But I have a lot a lot of confusion whether to take Ginko Biloba or not bc I read its an testosteron booster/estrogen reducer........ Though I already took 2 days 1 pill(half of recomended dosage) and it works GREAT for circulation..Smile

And the avodcado cream is so nice, it makes my skin real smooth and a thicker fatty layer.. i think..

Why don't you try the tea? Less strong.. I need to drink mine. It's winter here so my circulation has gone down the toilet..
Can't believe you were gonna leave,
You haven't emailed me in a while!

(03-05-2016, 07:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(02-05-2016, 08:46 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi everybody, so I was almostly thinking I couldnt start my program bc i thought I was pregnant, i was already sitting on a pink cloud, hoping to get a baby-girl, but it was a period of 52 DAYS!! Damn that pm, I stopped taking it previous month..

Why don't you try the tea? Less strong.. I need to drink mine. It's winter here so my circulation has gone down the toilet..

Ah yeh its getting the opposite here...though we never really have good summers in this froggcountry....many rainy and windy days..But the tea is a good idea for when I finished this bottle..Smile
I know its ashame we havent mailed in a while but Im soo busy...kids take a lot off time also atm so excuse me for my hasty message, nevertheless you can always mail meBig Grin Oh and I was almostly crying from thinking off stopping NBE and visit BN as a outsider..

(03-05-2016, 01:09 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(03-05-2016, 07:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Ah yeh its getting the opposite here...though we never really have good summers in this froggcountry....many rainy and windy days..But the tea is a good idea for when I finished this bottle..Smile
I know its ashame we havent mailed in a while but Im soo busy...kids take a lot off time also atm so excuse me for my hasty message, nevertheless you can always mail meBig Grin Oh and I was almostly crying from thinking off stopping NBE and visit BN as a outsider..

Ok will do Smile but yeh I had gincko tea last night before bed. Probably silly but hoped it might increase circulation and what not, keep me warm . Slept ok to be fair.
But yeh any pills I think have the possibility of being just too strong. I'm preferring plant based teas now

Hannah look what I found!
http://www.naturaproducts.co.nz/?product...-il21-150w

I used to use such lamp. It helped me with my staffed nose. However, you should be able to find one a way cheaper than this. Mine was Philips and was about 25$

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon