Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orgasms causing bigger breasts.. ??

Question 

Ok as you know I normally would not speak of such things....

However it's always made me wonder seeing bigger breasted women over the years seemed to have a healthy sexual appetite..
Having a Google and from personal experience the boobs do swell up during orgasm from a rush of hormones 25-50% I've read.

So are there any scientific literature out there that might point towards regular orgasms resulting in bigger breasts?

It makes sense if you are continually getting that boost in hormones??..

I seem to recall that there is something about a release of Prolactin which comes about after orgasm which might have this effect but I can't remember all the details. It was all tied up with Dopamine as well in some way as well as with the oestrogen/prolactin interdependance thing. I would suggest a Google search would turn up something on this for sure.

Miranda

(02-07-2015, 12:40 AM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  I seem to recall that there is something about a release of Prolactin which comes about after orgasm which might have this effect but I can't remember all the details. It was all tied up with Dopamine as well in some way as well as with the oestrogen/prolactin interdependance thing. I would suggest a Google search would turn up something on this for sure.

Miranda
Thanks Miranda. That is very likely if prolactins involved.

Likely you'd have to orgasm frequently, at least once a day to yield results. It could be paired with a massage, or post massage routine.

Breasts; Improving Their Size, Shape and Health!
By: Dr. William Wong, ND, PhD.

Lovemaking is a time of flying hormones (mainly progesterone, testosterone and oxytocin - the orgasm hormone). These can be taken advantage of and put to good use in increasing breast size. Have your partner lavish a ton of attention on your breasts and nipples thoughout your lovemaking sessions and immediately afterward. Gentle massage during this attention will increase the blood circulation to the area getting the hormones into the tissue. There have been couples who have made love, placing intense attention to the breast and then immediately went to work out with the weight training exercises. This flushing of hormone-laden blood through breast tissue increased the cup size of one woman I know of from a saggy 34 B to a firm 36 C in three months!

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

(02-07-2015, 08:12 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Breasts; Improving Their Size, Shape and Health!
By: Dr. William Wong, ND, PhD.

Lovemaking is a time of flying hormones (mainly progesterone, testosterone and oxytocin - the orgasm hormone). These can be taken advantage of and put to good use in increasing breast size. Have your partner lavish a ton of attention on your breasts and nipples thoughout your lovemaking sessions and immediately afterward. Gentle massage during this attention will increase the blood circulation to the area getting the hormones into the tissue. There have been couples who have made love, placing intense attention to the breast and then immediately went to work out with the weight training exercises. This flushing of hormone-laden blood through breast tissue increased the cup size of one woman I know of from a saggy 34 B to a firm 36 C in three months!

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

Now that's what I wanted to hear Pom! Thanks.

Yes I read that article many months ago, he is brilliant, it is this article that first had me interested in maca and PC cream.

With that said maca really increases my libido too where as previously ive had a very little libido.

Hmmm, there are Binaurals on Youtube which produce orgasm like sensations, involuntary body movement and such. I wonder if these would boost oxytocin, prolactin?

Thanks for asking this question, now I dont have to have a thread like this on my name.Shy I've been trying to research this ever since James98 brought it up in turtlemyrtle's thread.Tongue But cant find any additional informationDodgy
The best info I've read comes from POM and the link he posted..(Good link)
But I want more acknowledgement. Since I'm afraid that sex is upping testosterone.

(02-07-2015, 12:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok as you know I normally would not speak of such things....

However it's always made me wonder seeing bigger breasted women over the years seemed to have a healthy sexual appetite..
Having a Google and from personal experience the boobs do swell up during orgasm from a rush of hormones 25-50% I've read.

So are there any scientific literature out there that might point towards regular orgasms resulting in bigger breasts?

It makes sense if you are continually getting that boost in hormones??..
I would think so, but, from what I've read, the female hormones in sperm actually get into your system and make the girls grow bigger.

(02-07-2015, 04:04 AM)Juggsoftea Wrote:  Likely you'd have to orgasm frequently, at least once a day to yield results. It could be paired with a massage, or post massage routine.
Put those fingers to work!!
Or, you can get a Sybian.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon