Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bank statement

I'm going to use my dads credit card to buy a noogleberry since I'm broke. He gets the messages automatically to his phone when the card is used so what will it say in the message and bank statement? Would it say breast pump? Or will it only say noogleberry? Need to know before I use it, don't wanna put myself in an awkward situation with him lol

If you do that, he'll know, regardless of what the statement says. Many statement entries name the company. company department, weh-page or sometimes a phone number by it. All he has to do is a little research like call and ask about his statement, or look up the statement entry. I don't think any one wants to learn the hard way of finding details. Some people find out (not bad intended) things like that, and won't mention it to prevent more awkwardness (still pretty awkward). Other people might argue with the credit card company wondering what the charges were for, or have a talk. Everyone's different. If there's no problem there, it might be awkward that statement information is shared with other institutions on anything that checks credit.

You're smarter than that, it's a matter of patience.

Hey lovely, hope you're well Smile
I already told him I'm going to use his card to buy stuff online, not doing it behind his back lol so I know he won't be researching what I bought, I just wanna know if on the bank statement or in the message they specify what the product is

Hi, thanks. I hope you're well too.

I figured you have permission to use it and weren't doing a bad intent. He can easily find out, out of curiosity or checking expenses later on, what it is whether the statement explicitly says what it is or not. That statement won't go away on records, but it might go away from easy personal access, if the account is closed.

It's likely the awkward scenario of knowing but not mentioning what was bought (pretend that didn't happen). It could also be a talk, like why are you buying these things. There are usually details or setbacks that may come up that I haven't thought of.

Sometimes the webpage will tell you what's on the credit-card statement, or what is on the mail package labeling. Too many institutions have access to credit-card history for comfort, but maybe not everyone is uncomfortable with that.

Its bound to say noogleberry at some point, on the bank statement, but if you set up the order using your own email address and only input his details for the credit card the charge will say noogleberry or an affiliate if they have one.
Just don't give his email address at all and do it all under yours.
Of course if he sees the charge and is curious he might just start googling noogleberry and then you'll be in trouble. Its a bit of a risk but if you can talk your way out of it. Find some other product noogle sells that isn't as risky and say its that if they have such a thing

Quote:if you set up the order using your own email address
That reminds me about paypal. But maybe they don't have that option? Money order can be used if you're patient.

Search result:
"Noogleberry - Impotency Products - Penis Pumps - Breast Pumps ... " That result in the search engine is funny!
Then there are so many results that say breastnexus. HaHaaaaaaaa

The search results of a few search engines are pretty awkward.

I don't think noogleberry is necessary.

Haha omg the search results would make things very awkward!
I don't know what to do, my debit card don't work online and my credit card hasn't been paid in a while and interest is just building up. Customs won't let a noogleberry in my country so my only hope is my friend that's coming from Paris 2 weeks from now to get it for me. Need to buy it in the next few days and send it to her.
Ella even if I write my email, he always gets a text message when his card is used. He never checks when I use it, he only looks at the amount... Will see if I can use my moms, she's less technologically friendly lol

If you can't get it shipped to your country you could try looking sites like ebay or amazon for people selling the cups and pump. I've also heard of systems that are similar to noogleberry but called something else. Not sure much about that but I know Khangzu cups have been talked about on these forums before.

I usually buy things online with my credit card but from the noogleberry site I had to use my paypal (unless I missed an option somewhere). If you can set up a paypal to your bank account you could pay that way even if your debit card is not working as long as you have the funds. The pay statement on paypal did not say noogleberry, but I got a confirmation email that did and said breast pump or something similar.

I'm not sure if it would make it to your friend in Paris on time. I ordered from Canada and the first time it took 8 business days (2 weeks) but then I ordered the wrong size and the second time it took OVER ONE MONTH! There was some processing error with the package and it took 22 business days or something crazy like that.

Best of luck.

Hey mortokes, I actually ended up buying it with his credit card and he got a call from the bank to confirm the transaction, they said the name of the site but not the product. He called me and asked what I got and I said a present for a friend so I should be safe since that was last week and he hasn't mentioned it since. Shipment to Europe differs to Canada. On the website they said it takes 4-7 working days. They already sent me an email saying its shipped so hopefully it would get there by next week max. Btw I bought it with the card and not PayPal, I think you did miss that option.
I bought kangzhu large cups before and it was small for me so I'm hoping the XL noogleberry would fit better, I wont be able to return it otherwise.

Glad it worked out! Hope it gets there fast, the wait is so hard haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon