Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new here - my story

Hi, this is my very first post, and I'm hoping for some guidance and support. I'm posting on the massage forum because I'm a massage therapist and wholly believe massage can do wonders for the body.

I'm a mother of 1 and I nursed her for awhile, and since I was a young mother, my breasts grew quickly from an A to a C during pregnancy, so I have some stretch marks (they're faded and silver) and my breasts lack firmness now.

I decided to try the female deer exercise with vitamin E oil to help with stretch marks.

I've always had my insecurities surrounding my breast shape and fullness, let's hope this works. I'd love to hear positive stories and maybe encouragement.

(05-07-2015, 12:48 AM)aiysma Wrote:  Hi, this is my very first post, and I'm hoping for some guidance and support. I'm posting on the massage forum because I'm a massage therapist and wholly believe massage can do wonders for the body.

I'm a mother of 1 and I nursed her for awhile, and since I was a young mother, my breasts grew quickly from an A to a C during pregnancy, so I have some stretch marks (they're faded and silver) and my breasts lack firmness now.

I decided to try the female deer exercise with vitamin E oil to help with stretch marks.

I've always had my insecurities surrounding my breast shape and fullness, let's hope this works. I'd love to hear positive stories and maybe encouragement.
Welcome to boobie growers Smile
Remember everyone is different and respond differently so often you have to tweak your program . Ppl on this forum are helpful , so don't be afraid to ask questions .
Lotus is our expert here and very helpful .
Take pictures of your boobs from front and side as it will give you record of your development .
Wishing you best of luck Big Grin

(23-07-2015, 11:45 AM)mncjki90 Wrote:  ServicingStop

Are you one of those duo ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon