Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm powder color

(16-07-2015, 03:37 PM)stlett0 Wrote:  That would have been so frustrating char, because its such an obscure herb I think it makes it so much more difficult to know who is supplying the correct type. I'm hoping that my batch of capsules are authentic but theres no way to really find out unless I take it to a lab, this I can't do so I'll have to observe the effects it has on me.

Janny; im happy to say that the nausea and sleepiness has greatly diminished, it wasn't that serious to begin with (I've felt worse) but its definitely worth noting. I guess it takes the body some time to adjust. Im taking the daily recommended dose of 500mg so hopefully it wont cause too many problems. What dosage were you taking at the time?

Hi!
I've been taking 500mg/a day (Ainterol) and massaging with ainterol's cream. But it was only for the first month. Then it was quite ok Smile Taking 500mg 2x daily was overloading my body. I felt nervoues, my hair was falling, not ok, progesterone cream has saved me Smile Do u see any results? I stopped it, beacuse I do not know wheter I have too much androgens (probably) and maybe I am estro dominant as well. So I am now trying what suits me the best. I hope that I will avoid any health problems :/

Hey Janny, may I ask which progesterone cream you use, or has anybody else any recommendations?

I startet biovea pm but swiched to ainterol this month because biovea doesn't really state where they get theirs from and I personally just like to be quite sure what I am giving to my body Wink

(22-07-2015, 12:09 AM)beth137 Wrote:  Hey Janny, may I ask which progesterone cream you use, or has anybody else any recommendations?

I startet biovea pm but swiched to ainterol this month because biovea doesn't really state where they get theirs from and I personally just like to be quite sure what I am giving to my body Wink

Hi Smile I use progest. cream from Now Foods Smile It's natural progesterone. I think that it is fine Smile

Alright thank you! Smile

I discontinued using this product because I was not entirely sure that PM was the ingredient inside these capsules. So unfortunately I cannot make any accurate assessment on its effects longer term.

I've sourced some PM from the area where it is actually found and grown, so when it arrives I will be trying that out instead.

Here is a comparison shot of the Chiang-Mai, Northern Thailand sourced PM with Biovea's Chinese sourced PM;

They are completely different color, smell and even taste.. the Biovea PM has a more earthy slightly bitter note, whereas the Thailand PM has a sweet very light note.

Can anyone else confirm what kind of flavor their PM has?

To me the Biovea PM seems to look more like Red Kwao Krua than White Kwao Krua, the white variety being the true Pueraria mirifica.

[Image: ZWW4FXe.jpg]

Woa! They sent that brown powder and called it PM? Hmmm. I don't think so, either. The first stuff that I ever got, that I was very sure is PM (still have some) is not quite white. It is a light tan/khaki/beige color. I later got some "PM" that was like white powder. I was really upset about that order, because the seller got away with it. But I believe it is kudzu root, so that is a pretty healthy and easy thing to take, anyway.

(08-10-2015, 07:50 AM)char Wrote:  Woa! They sent that brown powder and called it PM? Hmmm. I don't think so, either. The first stuff that I ever got, that I was very sure is PM (still have some) is not quite white. It is a light tan/khaki/beige color. I later got some "PM" that was like white powder. I was really upset about that order, because the seller got away with it. But I believe it is kudzu root, so that is a pretty healthy and easy thing to take, anyway.

Yeah Kudzu and B.superba are quite often marketed as P.mirifica in China and from what I hear even some places in Thailand make this mistake. It's unfortunate that there is nothing more done to correctly label these products. This has got to be the most obscure herb that I have encountered, obscure not because it is difficult to get, but because there's a bunch of incorrectly labelled products under the same name making the real thing harder to find.

Although I do have to say that Biovea has a good customer relations department, so who knows maybe they will do some further testing to correctly identify their product in case it is indeed something other than PM.

(13-07-2015, 07:50 AM)stlett Wrote:  So here is the powder all by itself, as you can see there are specks of white throughout the mix. I looked up images of brown rice flour for comparison and it doesn't seem to look anywhere near as brown. I'm really confused right now what to think [Image: smiley-confused2.gif]

I really do wonder if they are getting pm from their source or something else that is being passed off as pm.

After taking the capsules for a couple of days I have noticed a calming, sleepy effect accompanied with very mild nausea. Do these effects seem normal for somebody taking pm?

[Image: 8JdDRxd.jpg]

Did you get rolling papers with that?

(09-10-2015, 02:46 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 07:50 AM)stlett Wrote:  So here is the powder all by itself, as you can see there are specks of white throughout the mix. I looked up images of brown rice flour for comparison and it doesn't seem to look anywhere near as brown. I'm really confused right now what to think [Image: smiley-confused2.gif]

I really do wonder if they are getting pm from their source or something else that is being passed off as pm.

After taking the capsules for a couple of days I have noticed a calming, sleepy effect accompanied with very mild nausea. Do these effects seem normal for somebody taking pm?

[Image: 8JdDRxd.jpg]

Did you get rolling papers with that?

I was thinking like more of a hashish pipe. LOL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon