Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal program help?

Heart 

Hello everyone!!
I've been interested in increasing my bust size for the longest time, but to no avail. I'm currently 18 as a 34 B or 34 C, depending on who manufactured the bra. I have a "scooping" breast shape, and it makes it kinda difficult to fill out most of my bras.
A while back, I tried breast enhancing pills, and they didn't do much whatsoever, and now I have started taking herbs for a bit. While I have seen a SLIGHT improvement, I still don't feel like I'm getting much from them ;(

This is what I'm taking right now per day:
3660 MG Fenugreek (6 capsules, two in morning/afternoon/evening)
1620 MG Saw Palmetto (3 capsules, one in morning/afternoon/evening)
1200 MG Red Clover (3 capsules, one in morning/afternoon/evening)
3000 MG Evening Primrose Oil (3 capsules, one in morning/afternoon/evening)
Fish, Flax, and Borage Oil (2 capsules in morning)
Vitamin E (2 capsules in morning)
Multivitamin (1 capsule at night)
Complex B with C vitamin (1 capsule at night)

Are there any changes I should make or certain ones I should increase on, or?? I want to be able to get the best benefits from them considering I am spending my money on these.
I'm just so tired of the size and shape of my breasts and I'm constantly upset about them and I just want to improve them

(14-07-2015, 05:54 AM)mysweet-darling Wrote:  Hello everyone!!
I've been interested in increasing my bust size for the longest time, but to no avail. I'm currently 18 as a 34 B or 34 C, depending on who manufactured the bra. I have a "scooping" breast shape, and it makes it kinda difficult to fill out most of my bras.
A while back, I tried breast enhancing pills, and they didn't do much whatsoever, and now I have started taking herbs for a bit. While I have seen a SLIGHT improvement, I still don't feel like I'm getting much from them ;(

Are there any changes I should make or certain ones I should increase on, or?? I want to be able to get the best benefits from them considering I am spending my money on these.
I'm just so tired of the size and shape of my breasts and I'm constantly upset about them and I just want to improve them
-------------------------------------------------------------
You are taking too much herbs. The less the better. How much do you weigh? How tall are you? What are your measurement? Do you exercise? POM

I suggest you that not only need to taking herbs but also need to have a breast-booster

(14-07-2015, 05:54 AM)mysweet-darling Wrote:  Hello everyone!!

Hi back,

Believe or not you haven't actually stop growing, although you probably don't realize or see this growth. Meaning growth hormones, reaching about 25 years in age starts the decline of growth hormones, and you abosulety need growth hormones in order for breast growth, so let's stay focused on that positive. Wink

Is this all cycle?, what about bc? (Birth Control) FG is ok for all month, only 3-4 caps all day.

I'm not a big fan of SP, EPO might be more suitable, it has a built in anti-androgen

Perhaps just in the first half, and then only 2

2 per day

1 am, 1 pm

Reduce to 1, vitamin E has some great benefits, but it's also anti-estrogen.

am (imo)

am here too

Vitamin D? I don't see any, Vitamin D helps us synthesis estrogen and androgens.

2x per day.

I'd also visit Peggy/Ella's thread Non-Herbal NBE systems.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon