Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed and Fenugreek oil

Hi, I'm very new to nbe and I was wondering, I read somewhere that the key to breast expansion is not the amount of estrogen/phytoestrogens you take but the balance of the two. So to make this short- would massaging with fenugreek and flaxseed oil help Breast expansion? Has anyone tried this? Please let me know because I also read about how it's good to change up the herbs you use on your body so it doesn't adjust to them, if I alternated the herbs would that also help? If anyone has tried messaging with both please let me know what has happened.
Poll: using both at the same time will help more
Alternating will help more

Flax oil and fenugreek are great for breast growth. I tried flax oil and it helped a lot. I think its 50\50. If you do use both oils at once it will of course have a more powerful effect on your breasts but since your body do get used to things and slow results alternating between the two is great also.

I used flaxseedoil too, I think it did something when I stopped it after 4-5 months of massaging with it..Flax and Fenugreek can both be beneficial, but I wouldnt recommend to do it daily in long term. And if you get flax make sure its a good quality some say lignan free but I coundt find that one but had 2 different quality's one oil was white and the other was yellowish both under the same name but the yellow one was much more potent for me. Make sure you store the FSO in the fridge btw.

(25-07-2015, 03:57 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Flax oil and fenugreek are great for breast growth. I tried flax oil and it helped a lot. I think its 50\50. If you do use both oils at once it will of course have a more powerful effect on your breasts but since your body do get used to things and slow results alternating between the two is great also.

Hmm okay glad I got some insight! I will definitely try it then- just curious did you take feenugreek orally or use fenugreek oil for a massage?

(26-07-2015, 02:57 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  I used flaxseedoil too, I think it did something when I stopped it after 4-5 months of massaging with it..Flax and Fenugreek can both be beneficial, but I wouldnt recommend to do it daily in long term. And if you get flax make sure its a good quality some say lignan free but I coundt find that one but had 2 different quality's one oil was white and the other was yellowish both under the same name but the yellow one was much more potent for me. Make sure you store the FSO in the fridge btw.

By not daily do you mean alternate them or just don't do either daily at all? Also did you take fenugreek orally or use massage oil? Lastly did fenugreek make you gain weight? I'm really not trying to put on any unnecessary pounds. And yes! I agree with you about the flaxseed oil 100%, I tend to just use the capsules then break them since it's easier and cheaper but it definately started some growth (not much- but some)

(26-07-2015, 06:04 AM)Cmichaela Wrote:  
(26-07-2015, 02:57 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  I used flaxseedoil too, I think it did something when I stopped it after 4-5 months of massaging with it..Flax and Fenugreek can both be beneficial, but I wouldnt recommend to do it daily in long term. And if you get flax make sure its a good quality some say lignan free but I coundt find that one but had 2 different quality's one oil was white and the other was yellowish both under the same name but the yellow one was much more potent for me. Make sure you store the FSO in the fridge btw.

By not daily do you mean alternate them or just don't do either daily at all? Also did you take fenugreek orally or use massage oil? Lastly did fenugreek make you gain weight? I'm really not trying to put on any unnecessary pounds. And yes! I agree with you about the flaxseed oil 100%, I tend to just use the capsules then break them since it's easier and cheaper but it definately started some growth (not much- but some)

In the first month or so you can take them both, alternate them, just what you personally prefer.. I'm not aware of one way beeing better. But if you continue to use it daily after one month you could overfill your receptors or have to much build up of the flax or fenugreek in that particular place which can hinder growth or worse. Dont forget when you apply things on your skin it will be immediatly absorbed into the blood stream, bypassing the liver, and that can make topical application much more potent then intern usage. This sounds positive for breast growth but it can possibly give you negative side-effects to.
So taking breaks is important. They also both have different actions: Fenu is possibly more prolactin stimulant and flax is more estrogen based. I used fenugreek powdr capsules solved in a massage oil, I personally did not liked that but I didnt used it for too long. So I cant really judge on fenu-massage.
Internal Fenugreek, is known to cause weight gain.. Every person is different, but my BMI is very low and I did not respond to it..yet. But since this journey is alll trial and order, I recommend you to start trying soon, instead of searching for the miracle-product because that can become a long and complicated searchTongue

So update: I actually decided to use fish oil instead of fenugreek. I've read too much about weight gain with the fenugreek herb- even if I just massaged it on my breasts it still enters your blood sty stem if your body is absorbing it whether it be orally of topically. So I've gained .5 of an inch in a month using the flaxseed. The fish oil I'm doing everything the same just using it as a substitute. I've also watched on YouTube and read here that it is good for butt growth of applied with vitamin E and left on for at least 20 minutes, so I'm also using it for that except im keeping it on all night and haven't got a chance to use the viten E with it yet. So I will post more updates coming up Smile

Next update: I have officially grown 1 inch!!!! YayyyyySmile u singe fish oil which seems to be working better than the flax did. Regardless I will still consume ground flax.

Aww lucky i cant use fish oil (horribly allergic) so i used flax as an alternative still got results but i heard some wondeeful things about using fish oil on breasts and butt. Have you tried fish oil as a butt ehancment also?

(18-08-2015, 04:15 PM)Cmichaela Wrote:  Next update: I have officially grown 1 inch!!!! YayyyyySmile u singe fish oil which seems to be working better than the flax did. Regardless I will still consume ground flax.
From fish oil? Wow that's cool.
If I wasn't worried about stink in of fish I'd try it. How old are you btw? Just wondered if younger people respond better to massage?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon