Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How a plant based diet can improve your health!

Hey there ladies. I posted this question somewhere else but figured I'd ask you here too:
For vegan NBE, is high fat, high carb, or high protein (plant) the way to go? I've heard each of those in different places said to be the way to grow breasts the fastest. I don't want to gain weight all over, just my breasts, and I'm afraid either one of those diets will cause weight gain.

What do you use and how do you think it has helped your NBE?

Hiii Alliecat Big Grin

The way to go ? Definitely HIGH CARB <3.
You know, high carb is the only lifestyle which makes you fit and truly healthy long term. We need no more than 10% fat and no more than 10% protein to thrive. Check out cronometer to see high carb foods. Or Freelee Banana girl videos.

I gained one cup just by switching to high carb vegan lifestyle. *_*
This lifestyle isn't just about food, it's about early sleep, and regular (moderate) exercise. Growth hormones released naturally with enough vitamins, carbs calories, and rest.

I've tried to go to at least an 80/20 plan. What initially led me down this path was research into why I had developed cancer for the second time in my life at age 41. I started juicing daily as well as expanding my organic garden to include more greens, especially kale and spinach, but it's hard to maintain this cooking for a family of six, especially when they all love meat as well. I of course consider myself a grill master, and there's nothing like the smell of a nice steak sizzling on grill!

I think I'm gonna make another run for it after the holidays and at least get to an 80/20 level. I quite smoking 15 years ago after my first cancer and I can do this too!

Great thread Peggy thanks for starting it! And admins, this post should be sticky!!!

Give a try to the Raw Till 4 diet . Smile

(17-12-2015, 06:50 PM)Vixy Wrote:  The way to go ? Definitely HIGH CARB <3.
You know, high carb is the only lifestyle which makes you fit and truly healthy long term. We need no more than 10% fat and no more than 10% protein to thrive. Check out cronometer to see high carb foods. Or Freelee Banana girl videos.

I agree, I lost over 100 lbs over the last 2 years eating a high carb whole food, no oil vegan diet. It is the diet clinically proven to halt and reverse heart disease and type II diabetes.

I average 80% of my calories from carbs, 11% from protein and 9% from fat. Just remember to eat whole food carbs, Potatoes, fruit, grains, beans, greens, onions, seeds etc... and leave the animal products on the grocers shelf. Check out Dr. McDougall's web site for example plans, recipes, and discussion forum.

For more info check out the following sites.

NutritionFacts
PCRM

And these 2 videos.

The Starch Solution - John McDougall MD
Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell Esselstyn Jr. MD

(17-12-2015, 06:50 PM)Vixy Wrote:  I gained one cup just by switching to high carb vegan lifestyle. *_*
This lifestyle isn't just about food, it's about early sleep, and regular (moderate) exercise. Growth hormones released naturally with enough vitamins, carbs calories, and rest.

All the lifestyle changes you suggested add up to good advice.

I wanted/want to do this diet I really do however I have IBS type issues. The more raw I eat the worse my bloating gets, I had to pay $330 to be told my attempt to radically change my diet and eat more fresh raw food is making me worse and to go back to a plain diet. So not sure how to get around this.

It's so great to see many vegans here and a lot of guys interested in this thread. Thank you so much everyone! Smile

Ella, you don't need to eat only raw foods, you can also eat cooked foods. Maybe your IBS will improve when you stop eating meat, dairy and eggs. Smile

(20-12-2015, 04:29 AM)peggy Wrote:  It's so great to see many vegans here and a lot of guys interested in this thread. Thank you so much everyone! Smile

Ella, you don't need to eat only raw foods, you can also eat cooked foods. Maybe your IBS will improve when you stop eating meat, dairy and eggs. Smile

I did for quite a while and that's when things got worse Sad
I have to try fodmap diet but that's relatively new but il keep on trying

New study shows that by going vegan, 8 Million less people will die from complications like heart disease, stroke & diabetes related to eating eating meat, dairy & eggs. Furthermore a plantbased diet cuts greenhouse emissions by 70%! Imagine that on a global scale. The time is now to step up and do something that future generations will thank you for.

"By eating less meat and more fruit and vegetables, the world could prevent several million deaths per year by 2050, cut planet-warming emissions substantially, and save billions of dollars annually in healthcare costs and climate damage, researchers said."

Read more here: http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-fitne...ns-n542886

(27-07-2015, 09:42 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 07:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 03:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  lovely11, it's good that you stopped drinking milk. Concerning cheese, google "casomorphins and cheese".

I also didn't know in the past how bad dairy / animal products are and I was addicted to cheese, so I didn't want to stop eating it but I am glad now that I did 4 years ago.

If you guys want I can make pics of some pages of my book "The China Study". It's one of the best books I have read. This would also answer some important questions from Ella and Hannah.

You know over here they advertise all day about milk on TV. Protein enriched milk, calcium enriched milk, they push it towards children, they supply milk in some of the schools for morning tea. My husbands parents have flavoured milk drinks they give to my girl when she goes to stay. It's hard to escape the dairy industry over here. I found when I went over to soy milk although that took a lot of getting used to when I went back to cows milk it made me feel sick.

Its the same over hereSad But what about growing infants then? They need calcium for bone growth and its advised for them drinking it a lot.
I only drink pasteurized milk and my son to, he drinks more then I because he really needs it(so its advised). But fresh milk, I couldnt handle without puking anymore, It was like I could see the different liquids driving  in it(thinking about the puscells) Poor cows.. *My son is scared of them, I told him that the cow should be scared of him, you're drinking al his milk*:p

There are a lot of alternatives to calcium.You cannot absorb the calcium of milk.Its a myth.Thats why they invented another terrible myth that your body does not absorb milk calcium after you turn 29( and if you are a woman.)Everything they say its a myth.If you want real calcium try kale!!And there are more.Do your research and dont be afraid.There is always the solution of blood test.If you go to the doctor,dont say anything.Just check what you need and what children need and try to find the alternatives which are not supposed to be alternatives,but the real staff we should be eating.And another thing,lots of fruit!tons of it!Fruit is our natural food. Thats why it looks,tastes and smells so good.Its not an ethical matter,its choosing a natural or an unnatural path.We are strong and we are not mutants or weird creatures who have to feed of an other animal's food.Cow's milk is not meant for humans.And humans do not need milk or supplements (drugs which contain calcium)for the rest of their lives.Sorry for the english.Good evening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon