Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making your own breast tincture/cream

Hello all,

I want to make my own tincture to add to massage cream. As this is a very potent option and a good ad to anybody's program.
But I dont really know what would be a good combination to put in a cream, I'm still trying to find good recipes but google does not work along with me. I was thinking about PM+hops.. Make a tincture of it with alcohol to add to lotion or oil. But again I dont know what would be a good combination so any recipes for a boobie concotion are more then welcomeSmile

(26-07-2015, 02:46 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hello all,

I want to make my own tincture to add to massage cream. As this is a very potent option and a good ad to anybody's program.
But I dont really know what would be a good combination to put in a cream, I'm still trying to find good recipes but google does not work along with me. I was thinking about PM+hops.. Make a tincture of it with alcohol to add to lotion or oil. But again I dont know what would be a good combination so any recipes for a boobie concotion are more then welcomeSmile
I think jennifer has some boonies batters in her threads

(26-07-2015, 02:59 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-07-2015, 02:46 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hello all,

I think jennifer has some boonies batters in her threads

Thank you Ella I'll take a lookSmile

It's with lavender.. I'm more looking for something active a herb.
I also read that they put DongQuai in breast enhancement creams..But I cant find a lot of info on it
And I got this but I'd rather go without fenugreek: 1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 Borage Oil (one gram) caps. Steep for one week minimum before first use.

Think I'm just trying something like that olive oil/borage oil- and then I'm doubting between pm and hops? maybe hops is to mild and Pm is to strong for safety since it bypasses everything.

So no NB'ers here are using boobie batters/herbal breast creams? Seems like we are missing out on an important part here..
Then I'm going to mess around with some substances myself, back to base 1 -->guinea pig phase again!Dodgy

Try this:

Fat: Equal parts fish oil, cocoa butter, rice bran oil, flax oil. Or you can favor fish oil and cocoa butter a little over the other two. Contains the full variety of fats and fat preservatives. Often people use one oil by itself, but since they are all different they should work well together. Since this is oil we'll want oil based herbs. The fish oil will smell a bit so it may be good to do this in the evening or otherwise let it soak in for a few hours then shower. Or leave out the fish oil if you must, but it contains the most essential fats. Those 4 oils cover the whole spectrum, so others like borage oil or olive oil aren't necessary. You may need to warm them gently when mixing to melt the cocoa butter.

Herbs: Hops oil would probably be better than PM. PM doesn't work as well through the skin, so it's a bit of a waste. Fenugreek oil works different from hops oil so it's great to add in combination with hops oil. Finally balance out the hops oil with a low dose of progesterone cream, probably 1/16-1/8 tsp a day since you're not cycling it nor using PM. But you could cycle additional PC with oral PM if you wanted. The additives in PC should let it dissolve in oil.

Hyaluronic acid is also helpful. It is not oil soluble so you would dilute a dropperful a little and apply it before you apply your oil based mixture. Optionally you can dissolve 1 part MSM to 10 parts of this liquid, but that's such a small amount that it could be minor compared to taking MSM orally. Doesn't hurt if you happen to have MSM lying around though.

Hannah,

Thank you for the user title, Big Grin I'm thinking this link below will make a great boobie growth method, (with some science to back it up, imo). I'd put my own spin on it and use it as wrap (food grade plastic). The point being is using olive oil, beeswax, avacodo oil, and coconut oil, although alternating the latter two. Additionally, pure honey, an OTC cortisteriod cream (not sure how much yet), the science says this is possibly a strong skin aromatase.

Homemade Beeswax Body Balm
http://www.deilataylor.com/homemade-bees...ocado-oil/

Part of what I mean is explained in this thread below, (sorry, Blush it gets complicated).

combination of a glucocorticoid and a member of the class I cytokine family induces aromatase expression in skin and adipose tissue fibroblasts via promoter I.4 located 73 kb upstream of the coding region

FAQ-Aromatase
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581&page=9
(Post #86)

(01-08-2015, 02:16 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Try this:

Fat: Equal parts fish oil, cocoa butter, rice bran oil, flax oil. Or you can favor fish oil and cocoa butter a little over the other two. Contains the full variety of fats and fat preservatives. Often people use one oil by itself, but since they are all different they should work well together. Since this is oil we'll want oil based herbs. The fish oil will smell a bit so it may be good to do this in the evening or otherwise let it soak in for a few hours then shower. Or leave out the fish oil if you must, but it contains the most essential fats. Those 4 oils cover the whole spectrum, so others like borage oil or olive oil aren't necessary. You may need to warm them gently when mixing to melt the cocoa butter.

Herbs: Hops oil would probably be better than PM. PM doesn't work as well through the skin, so it's a bit of a waste. Fenugreek oil works different from hops oil so it's great to add in combination with hops oil. Finally balance out the hops oil with a low dose of progesterone cream, probably 1/16-1/8 tsp a day since you're not cycling it nor using PM. But you could cycle additional PC with oral PM if you wanted. The additives in PC should let it dissolve in oil.

Hyaluronic acid is also helpful. It is not oil soluble so you would dilute a dropperful a little and apply it before you apply your oil based mixture. Optionally you can dissolve 1 part MSM to 10 parts of this liquid, but that's such a small amount that it could be minor compared to taking MSM orally. Doesn't hurt if you happen to have MSM lying around though.

Now that sounds like a good recipe, thank you very much for the information. Especially about the PM not dissolving in the skin.. Before I'd waste any.
Only thing, I would really drop the fish oil no matter how beneficial it is.. I would really be ashamed lying in bed smelling like a fish next to my husband, and I certainly wouldt want him to get this on its hands :')
Why dont you advice the borage oil? It has many esential fatty's in it just like fish oil does right? Only then minus the smell? But a bit more expensive I guess..
And can I all mix this up without thinking off ingredients becoming rancid or expiration date? Because that is my main concern in making something like this. I made fenugreek concotion with coconutoil and after maybe 7-8 days I opened the jar to use it again and it really smelled horrible, so i had to throw it away, I dont want to waste any product ofcourse.

(02-08-2015, 02:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hannah,

Thank you for the user title, Big Grin I'm thinking this link below will make a great boobie growth method, (with some science to back it up, imo). I'd put my own spin on it and use it as wrap (food grade plastic). The point being is using olive oil, beeswax, avacodo oil, and coconut oil, although alternating the latter two. Additionally, pure honey, an OTC cortisteriod cream (not sure how much yet), the science says this is possibly a strong skin aromatase.

Homemade Beeswax Body Balm
http://www.deilataylor.com/homemade-bees...ocado-oil/

Part of what I mean is explained in this thread below, (sorry, Blush it gets complicated).

combination of a glucocorticoid and a member of the class I cytokine family induces aromatase expression in skin and adipose tissue fibroblasts via promoter I.4 located 73 kb upstream of the coding region

FAQ-Aromatase
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581&page=9
(Post #86)

How couldnt it be a bit difficult when it comes from the big Boobfessor!
Your recipe certainly contains special ingredients. I'll have to research them ie where do I buy beeswax and what is OTC. But it certainly sounds like a good one.. aromataseBig Grin Thanks for the inspirations, I think I have enough new info to make a good boobiecream now. And I like the wrap idea, very handy to protect my clothing from all the buttery's and oils..Hopefully the plastic want give us cancer:p

(02-08-2015, 05:25 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Now that sounds like a good recipe, thank you very much for the information. Especially about the PM not dissolving in the skin.. Before I'd waste any.
Only thing, I would really drop the fish oil no matter how beneficial it is.. I would really be ashamed lying in bed smelling like a fish next to my husband, and I certainly wouldt want him to get this on its hands :')
Why dont you advice the borage oil? It has many esential fatty's in it just like fish oil does right? Only then minus the smell? But a bit more expensive I guess..
And can I all mix this up without thinking off ingredients becoming rancid or expiration date? Because that is my main concern in making something like this. I made fenugreek concotion with coconut oil and after maybe 7-8 days I opened the jar to use it again and it really smelled horrible, so i had to throw it away, I dont want to waste any product ofcourse.
Almost nothing plant based has the fatty acids fish oil does. I think a certain algae does and they extract the vegan EPA & DHA supplements from that. Wouldn't be surprised if it was smelly too. I can understand not wanting the smell. You could use fish oil orally or eat lots of seafood I suppose and hope your body joins it with your other fat. Dunno if that will help NBE or not but it's good for you. Even if you skip fish oil the other oils have worked for NBE individually so it should still be good. Plus 10% of the ALA in the flax oil gets converted in the body into EPA & DHA. That's not much, but it's better than nothing.

Flax oil and rice bran oil mostly replace borage oil. In the elderly borage oil has some benefits because they can't make the GLA it contains from the other oils anymore. Otherwise the other oils are plenty. Though that assumes the body still converts them when applied topically. Adding some borage oil in addition to everything else wouldn't hurt.

It shouldn't spoil as long as you don't add any water or anything water soluble. Buy fenugreek oil rather than seeds or tincture. Going rancid usually takes longer except with fish oil, which I believe is why it smells so bad. Fortunately rice bran oil not only preserves the fats inside the body, it preserves the fats outside the body too and makes them take longer to go rancid. The antioxidants it contains should keep the oil mixture lasting longer. Probably months. Progesterone cream contains water but it also contains preservatives so it should be ok. I've heard fenugreek oil might smell regardless, so make a small test batch before making too much.

If you have extra coconut oil lying around then you can use it interchangeably with cocoa butter.

I like the idea to use plastic wrap to prevent mess and allow more time for absorption. Likewise beeswax thickens it and lets you use more with less mess. The other 4 oils listed in that recipe aren't as good as flax oil and rice bran oil though they are similar. Walnut oil has about 40% as much ALAs as flax oil. And the antioxidants in rice bran oil are 5 times stronger than those in almond oil.

Here's a recipe adapted from both recipes, minus fish oil:
3/8 cup beeswax
1/2 cup flax oil
1/2 cup rice bran oil
1/2 cup cocoa butter or coconut oil
Hops oil
Fenugreek oil.
Progesterone cream
hyaluronic acid (~1/8 tsp per day)

How much hops oil, fenugreek oil and PC depends on how much of the mixture you apply per day. Figure out how many daily uses there are of the base oil depending on how much you use. Then figure out how much of the herbs you use each day and multiply by that number. You can adjust the thickness with the amount of beeswax. Mix the hyaluronic acid with the PC before mixing the two with the rest to help it dissolve in oil. Seems a lot simpler than making 2 salves.

(04-08-2015, 02:42 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 05:25 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

And can I all mix this up without thinking off ingredients becoming rancid or expiration date? Because that is my main concern in making something like this. I made fenugreek concotion with coconut oil and after maybe 7-8 days I opened the jar to use it again and it really smelled horrible, so i had to throw it away, I dont want to waste any product ofcourse.
Almost nothing plant based has the fatty acids fish oil does. I think a certain algae does and they extract the vegan EPA & DHA supplements from that. Wouldn't be surprised if it was smelly too. I can understand not wanting the smell. You could use fish oil orally or eat lots of seafood I suppose and hope your body joins it with your other fat. Dunno if that will help NBE or not but it's good for you. Even if you skip fish oil the other oils have worked for NBE individually so it should still be good. Plus 10% of the ALA in the flax oil gets converted in the body into EPA & DHA. That's not much, but it's better than nothing.

Flax oil and rice bran oil mostly replace borage oil. In the elderly borage oil has some benefits because they can't make the GLA it contains from the other oils anymore. Otherwise the other oils are plenty. Though that assumes the body still converts them when applied topically. Adding some borage oil in addition to everything else wouldn't hurt.

It shouldn't spoil as long as you don't add any water or anything water soluble. Buy fenugreek oil rather than seeds or tincture. Going rancid usually takes longer except with fish oil, which I believe is why it smells so bad. Fortunately rice bran oil not only preserves the fats inside the body, it preserves the fats outside the body too and makes them take longer to go rancid. The antioxidants it contains should keep the oil mixture lasting longer. Probably months. Progesterone cream contains water but it also contains preservatives so it should be ok. I've heard fenugreek oil might smell regardless, so make a small test batch before making too much.

If you have extra coconut oil lying around then you can use it interchangeably with cocoa butter.

I like the idea to use plastic wrap to prevent mess and allow more time for absorption. Likewise beeswax thickens it and lets you use more with less mess. The other 4 oils listed in that recipe aren't as good as flax oil and rice bran oil though they are similar. Walnut oil has about 40% as much ALAs as flax oil. And the antioxidants in rice bran oil are 5 times stronger than those in almond oil.

Here's a recipe adapted from both recipes, minus fish oil:
3/8 cup beeswax
1/2 cup flax oil
1/2 cup rice bran oil
1/2 cup cocoa butter or coconut oil
Hops oil
Fenugreek oil.
Progesterone cream
hyaluronic acid (~1/8 tsp per day)

How much hops oil, fenugreek oil and PC depends on how much of the mixture you apply per day. Figure out how many daily uses there are of the base oil depending on how much you use. Then figure out how much of the herbs you use each day and multiply by that number. You can adjust the thickness with the amount of beeswax. Mix the hyaluronic acid with the PC before mixing the two with the rest to help it dissolve in oil. Seems a lot simpler than making 2 salves.

You're a genius! I really appreciate the info you gave me here. And that recipe looks like best of both worlds, and indeed a lot simpler then my initial idea of making 2 salves. As soon as I have al the ingredients I'll make a test salve of it to see if it goes rancid or not.
Thank you very much JoeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon