Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program for DDs - Chiyomilk Alternatives

So you are taking 2 gm of L-Arginine per day? Thank you :-)

(27-07-2015, 11:23 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 11:04 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm not done reading but this part is so interesting for me at this moment, I can not thank you enough for it!!Big Grin

here's the citate:
Prolactin is secreted during the first few days of the menstrual cycle, with noticeable changes in the breast tissue as a result of prolactin noticeable the first few days of menstruation. (This is written wrong on the site, but I think they mean that prolactin levels are a little higher in the luteal phase AND around ovulation)

I took fenugreek before, but this time right now I took it from day 3 in my cycle until now, and my breasts seem to react.. I feel them for the first time other then the soreness.

Ooh thank YOU actually! I was looking for that quote but couldn't find it haha. I just copy and pasted and skimmed most of the stuff I posted above because it was all in my notes before.
I was thinking of adding high amounts of FG from days 1-2 only but I couldn't find any info to back this reasoning up so I'm not sure if I will do that..

Yes you should do thatSmile I took it coincedentally this month from day 1-8 and I'm seeing quite some results with it!!! It also made me convinced of fenugreeks prolactin capacity more than it beeing Phytoestrogen.

Also, I was taking 2g of msm before and vitamin c but when I added the neocell collagen (6g) on top of the msm in my last program I saw some nice booby growth results. It seemed like my breasts responded better to pumping. Also, my skin had a really nice glow and any blemishes or cuts healed really fast. The only downside was that I had to take 6 large pills a day...

Wow that sounds great, I am not taking collagen supplementing since my research kind off showed it was doubtful rather it does anything(body might not absorb collagen, according research I did in the past) But maybe I'll include it anyways, have nothing to loose on it right?!Smile
I hate pill popping btw, they always get kind off stuck in my throat, I rather have capsules and nowadays I cut all my pills in 3 little pieces and just lick the powder to no waste anything, ha ha.Shy

(28-07-2015, 06:47 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  You should post some for people to get inspired! lol as long as people cant search you up, like you didnt put your name on here or anything. I posted mine Big Grin

Your progress is amazing though! and I like how you have research to back up your program. Definitely a good guide, I think I'll look into L-Arginine for growth hormone and I should definitely exercise and sleep more since it promotes human growth hormone.

Good luck with your new program Smile

I'm still thinking about it. I just know my bf wouldn't be too happy if I posted pics online haha. But I might start posting my own pics once I reach my ST goal.
And yes Smile L-arg is a good addition especially if you can't always get enough sleep or you're too busy to workout!

(28-07-2015, 06:15 PM)carolbrigid Wrote:  So you are taking 2 gm of L-Arginine per day? Thank you :-)

Yes 2g a day.

I might up this to 3g the second month, but I'll see how it goes for the first month. I haven't started taking it yet Blush

The pills I have are 1000mg/tablet and the bottle says I can take up to 3 tablets a day.

(28-07-2015, 08:31 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 11:04 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm not done reading but this part is so interesting for me at this moment, I can not thank you enough for it!!Big Grin

here's the citate:
Prolactin is secreted during the first few days of the menstrual cycle, with noticeable changes in the breast tissue as a result of prolactin noticeable the first few days of menstruation. (This is written wrong on the site, but I think they mean that prolactin levels are a little higher in the luteal phase AND around ovulation)

I took fenugreek before, but this time right now I took it from day 3 in my cycle until now, and my breasts seem to react.. I feel them for the first time other then the soreness.

Ooh thank YOU actually! I was looking for that quote but couldn't find it haha. I just copy and pasted and skimmed most of the stuff I posted above because it was all in my notes before.
I was thinking of adding high amounts of FG from days 1-2 only but I couldn't find any info to back this reasoning up so I'm not sure if I will do that..

Yes you should do thatSmile I took it coincedentally this month from day 1-8 and I'm seeing quite some results with it!!! It also made me convinced of fenugreeks prolactin capacity more than it beeing Phytoestrogen.

Also, I was taking 2g of msm before and vitamin c but when I added the neocell collagen (6g) on top of the msm in my last program I saw some nice booby growth results. It seemed like my breasts responded better to pumping. Also, my skin had a really nice glow and any blemishes or cuts healed really fast. The only downside was that I had to take 6 large pills a day...

Wow that sounds great, I am not taking collagen supplementing since my research kind off showed it was doubtful rather it does anything(body might not absorb collagen, according research I did in the past) But maybe I'll include it anyways, have nothing to loose on it right?!Smile
I hate pill popping btw, they always get kind off stuck in my throat, I rather have capsules and nowadays I cut all my pills in 3 little pieces and just lick the powder to no waste anything, ha ha.Shy

That's great you're seeing progress!!
Are you taking PM? I think since I'm taking PM, I'll only take fg up until day 3 at the latest because I don't want the phytoestrogens in FG fighting for my estrogen receptors. Don't want my PM to be a waste Blush

Yes! collagen is a really great addition and I knew it was working because I saw a lot of changes in my body. My skin was soo nice. I'm taking a break from it now even though I didn't need to, but I was just so sick of all the pill popping too!! haha
I'm actually thinking of opening my capsule pills and pouring the powder in water and then drinking that instead of swallowing them in capsule form.

(28-07-2015, 08:53 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(28-07-2015, 08:31 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

here's the citate:

That's great you're seeing progress!!
Are you taking PM? I think since I'm taking PM, I'll only take fg up until day 3 at the latest because I don't want the phytoestrogens in FG fighting for my estrogen receptors. Don't want my PM to be a waste Blush

Yes! collagen is a really great addition and I knew it was working because I saw a lot of changes in my body. My skin was soo nice. I'm taking a break from it now even though I didn't need to, but I was just so sick of all the pill popping too!! haha
I'm actually thinking of opening my capsule pills and pouring the powder in water and then drinking that instead of swallowing them in capsule form.

No I'm not taking PM. Atm I take(from the herb category) liqorice, fennel and fenugreek and some spearmint occasionally.
I'm personally not sure about fenu's estrogen capaity I suspect(from own experience) It's low--> it never messed with my cycles or mood. So I really think we might be onto something when we take thge fenu as a prolactin in the ''prolactin fase'' which you just found out for meBig Grin
I hope the progress will continue..
Well that method is not designed for me at least, I guess I'll go gagging drinking the fenugreek powder:p I one way or another dont have much problems with capsules anyway they glide away well but the real massive pills are terrible!

I btw found this about SP in Lotus FAQ thread and started thinking about examples on BN who are taking saw palmetto, so started thinking about you, sorry for spamming around, It would just be nice if we could kind of create the ultimate program with experiences and facts. Okay here it is:

Saw palmetto seems to decrease estrogen levels in the body. Taking saw palmetto along with estrogen pills might decrease the effectiveness of estrogen pills.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/971.html

link of the FAQthread ( http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20789 )

(28-07-2015, 10:26 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I btw found this about SP in Lotus FAQ thread and started thinking about examples on BN who are taking saw palmetto, so started thinking about you, sorry for spamming around, It would just be nice if we could kind of create the ultimate program with experiences and facts. Okay here it is:

Saw palmetto seems to decrease estrogen levels in the body. Taking saw palmetto along with estrogen pills might decrease the effectiveness of estrogen pills.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/971.html

link of the FAQthread ( http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20789 )

Your program sounds like a good balance! Are you just taking everything daily or cycling?

And thank you! I actually saw that before. Lotus is the nbe god haha. I was thinking of adding red clover and black cohosh later on if I need to raise estrogen levels, but I wanted to start out with as few herbs as possible (I know I already have a LOT lol). So after a month or two, I'll see how my body responds to the herbs I already have and then I may need to add red clover and black cohosh.

I was just saying that to someone else that it would be nice if there was an ultimate program that worked for everyone! haha Maybe one day one of us will figure out some proven ways to change hormones in the body and with accurate doses Tongue There's so much experimenting when it comes to nbe which is why it takes some of us so long to see results. Dodgy

hello helloo Smile

My cycle is finally starting over! Woohoo!
Today is the second day of my program - I haven't started taking any herbs yet. I have just been taking msm, collagen, l-arg, multivitamin gummies, and eating macadamia nuts.

In a few days, I'll start taking pm.

I just wanted to post an update of my boobies before starting this new program. Somehow this last month they actually GREW despite not taking any herbs or supplements!
Maybe that bradelis bra really did work Big Grin
Or maybe my body became too reliant on herbs and when I stopped taking them, my body went into overtime to produce more??
I really don't know the reason, but I am starting to fill in my 32D bra and 30E bras!!
There's still a little bit of a gap, but my boobs are DEFINITELY bigger than they were last month.
Even my bf has been saying how "huge" they are nearly every day.

Can't wait to see what happens this month!

Second day of PM. I've just been mixing it in water and drinking it.

Buttt my skin has been so oily (this whole last month) because I stopped taking spearmint. So today I took two capsules. :/ hopefully it doesn't disrupt my program

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon