Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program for DDs - Chiyomilk Alternatives

Smile 

Are you still cupping? SmileSmile
I'm thinking of starting it myself

Hey missnewboobies, your inbox is full! can't send you any more PMs

(15-10-2015, 03:25 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey missnewboobies, your inbox is full! can't send you any more PMs

Just cleared it sweets Wink

(14-10-2015, 08:29 PM)Goddess04 Wrote:  Are you still cupping? SmileSmile
I'm thinking of starting it myself

I haven't been cupping, but I saw a good boost in growth when I started cupping! I switched to pumping because it's easier and have seen some great results with that also.

Hormone Imbalance

I have been having some weird mood swings and other symptoms. I did some research to figure out what is going on because I have had some symptoms of hormonal imbalances in the past, but a few of these are new to me.

Lately, I have been extremelllyyyy irritable - my poor bf lol. I don't even feel like myself because I feel so bothered by everything and I feel sensitive to everything (moody).
I've been pretty tired, my libido is like rock bottom, I have had some discharge, but I'm not sure if this due to my IUD or signs of estrogen dominance.
And I've been having some serious brain fog. I usually am pretty forgetful, but I have noticed I will forget what I was planning on doing a few seconds before.

I think it could be estrogen dominance because most of my symptoms align with that, but it could be low estrogen or low testosterone or a multitude of issues.

If anyone wants to shed some light or research please do!!!

For now, I am going to add some more progesterone to my program (maybe half a pill more of vitex a day?) and see what happens.

Oh but some good news - the boobies seem to be swelling! Nothing major, but I have noticed more definition below my breasts and in the center and they seem like they are lying more on top of my chest (protruding more?) - I'm not sure how to describe it lol.
And they fill out my 32D bra better! Still waiting on my new 30DD bra - it was shipped to the wrong address Dodgy

Instead of taking vitex berry I decided to take vitex extract which I should have been taking before I don't know why I wasn't! But I just ordered a bottle so it should get here tomorrow Smile
I ordered this one and I'll start with taking one a day during luteal in place of the vitex berry in my program
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001VVGLU/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1445047021&sr=1&keywords=vitex+extract

So confession: this month I wasn't very good with my pumping and the pumping seems to be what is contributing the MOST to my growth!

I thought maybe without the bcp that my body would feel the full effects of all the herbs in my program, but it seems that massage and pumping really are key!
The last four days of my cycle I have been pumping for two hours instead of one hour as I had done in the past and I am FINALLY seeing some really really great swelling which I haven't seen in a while!

I have a new method:
I massage with oil for ten minutes prior to pumping. Lately, I have found that avocado oil gives me the greatest swelling. I guess it's because it's a fatty oil.
Once I start pumping, I don't take the pumps off for breaks. And Id say every 20 minutes or so I'll pump each breast with 1-2 pumps more to heighten the pressure a bit BUt I make sure my breasts do NOT turn purple.
Then I massage for 5-10 minutes more after pumping.

Yesterday, I wasn't able to pump so today I pumped for 3 hours and OMG the swelling was unreal! My nipples were popping out of my 30E bra that was just slightly too big on me before pumping. And my 32D bra fit very well. But the 32 band is clearly too large. Even my bradelis 30 bands have already stretched too much on me Sad So I don't wear them much. Need to buy a 28 band soon.

I just started my period today -a day early but considering I'm not on bcp anymore that's pretty good.

Program Tweaks:
Since pumping is clearly super important, I am going to take more collagen. I'll take 6g every day of my program instead of the 6g in follicular and 3g in luteal.

My skin has become oily again - not sure if I am growing tolerant to spearmint capsules (?). Is that even possible? lol. But I might just cut those out completely and find out another reason why my skin may be oily.

My mood has been much better. I think the vitex extract helped. So definitely looking forward to using that in luteal.

ALSO, I decided to start taking my temperature like chiyomilk did. This week it's been a steady 97.9 each morning surprisingly. About one degree too high but that's okay. Once it goes up, then I'll know I am entering my luteal phase and I can adjust my program accordingly.

I should be ovulating one of these days. So far I have kept up with the pumping this month. Two hours every day except yesterday I took a break. My boobies seemed like they needed it. I was starting to see less swelling during pump sessions so I thought I'd give them a day to recover.

Also, I added white peony root in capsule form to my program and I THINK it resolved my oily skin issue! I have been taking a 600mg capsule from swansons and my skin is going back to normal! woooohoo! Since there is a small spike in testosterone around ovulation (which also means LH and FSH are spiking), I stopped taking peony root on day 12 and will start up again after I ovulate which is usually day 15, but I'm still chekcing my temperature daily to see when I ovulate.

As for my boobies, my bf pointed out today that they look bigger but I'm not sure. I'm not seeing much of a difference - maybe the slightest difference in size, but my left one was pretty itchy today. It's been itchy every few days so hopefully that means they're growing since I pump my left one more than my right Smile. I'm hoping to really start filling out during the second half of my cycle.

And after this cycle I'm going to do a month long cleanse. @Sweets93 reminded me that breaks are really good and I'm definitely overdue on a good cleanse!

I think I might have missed my ovulation date oops! I ended up starting my luteal pills on day 17 instead of 15 of my cycle so I might have a longer cycle this time.
I was using an inaccurate thermometer. I bought a new one from cvs - the basal body thermometer. I'm also trying to be more consistent with the times that I check my temperature each morning and I moved the thermometer right by my bed so I can take it when I wake up before getting out of bed.

Before, I was getting odd readings and my average body temperature seemed higher during my follicular phase and lower during my luteal phase when it should have been reversed so I'm not sure why that happened but it shouldn't have. Hopefully my cleanse after this cycle will reset things.

Also, I'm not sure if I want to keep pumping anymore Sad I have gotten the quickest results with pumping, but my nipples are slowly getting bigger even though I tape them. I was comparing beginning photos to current photos and noticed how small and nice they looked before. Now they are just so big and they protrude so much.

But aside from my nipple issue, I seem to be filling out my 32D bras better (even though 32 band is way too big for me- I like the shape of the bra). And when I pumped the other day, my boobs swelled up so much I was finally overflowing out of my 32D bra!

Program Update Tongue

I'm cutting out pumping from my program. I already put my cups in the closet so I'm not tempted to pump!

I have a few weeks left of this cycle and I said I wanted to do a month cleanse, but I think I will do a week cleanse during my period instead.

I've been doing some research online and using the breast growing guide C-Cup Code and decided to revise my program! Big Grin I still have a few weeks, so I might make some changes to this program but so far this is what I have.

After hours of research, I found that growth hormones (GH), insulin-like growth factor-1, and estrogen are the main factors in breast development during puberty. Especially during the follicular phase, GH is actually more important than estrogen (according to C-Cup Code) but other studies say they are equally important in breast development. All hormones are of equal importance during the luteal phase.

So clearly I need to increase GH and IGF-1 because I don't think the l-arginine and pig placenta are doing much. After reading lots of studies, I found that amino acid supplements had the most promising clinical results on GH and IGF-1. It's important to take these right before bed (about 30 minutes) and to be sure to swallow them with a large glass of water. GH spikes during sleep so that's the best time to take them. The amino acids can be found in lots of foods and normally I would just focus on eating those foods, but I'm living with my boyfriend's parents right now so I can't be too picky with what I eat. Also, the amino acids help with a lot of other health issues!

My daily cocktail amino acid formula:
Glutamine - 5g (also supposedly helps with irritated stomach linings which is what I have!)
Glycine - 5g
Ornithine - 1g (any more causes diarrhea)
Arginine - 6g I'll be taking the AAKG version (slightly different than regular arginine)
Lysine - 500mg

I want to start taking these tomorrow slowly building up my doses. Most of the higher dose items like the glutamine and glycine, I purchased in powder form so I can add them to water and drink them instead of popping 15 pills lol.

Also, it's super important to take breaks on these pills. Especially with arginine - it can cause a buildup in ammonia and nitric oxide (always THOROUGHLY research every herb you take before taking it!). I'll be taking them three weeks on, one week off for two or three cycles and then taking a one month break from all herbs and amino acids. I have read another good ratio is 6 weeks on and 2-3 weeks off.

Next Cycle Program (General #Days)**:

Day 1-5 Period Week
600mg white peony root
1500mg MSM
500mg Vit C
6g collagen
Multivitamin gummies (2)
Amino Cocktail
1200mg fish oil

Day 6-14 Follicular
1000mg PM
600mg white peony root (not for day 13, 14)
1500mg MSM
500mg Vit C
6g collagen
Multivitamin gummies (2)
Amino Cocktail
1200mg fish oil

Day 15-26 Luteal
600mg white peony root
425mg Wild Yam
320mg SP
500mg FG
450mg chasteberry tree EXTRACT (maybe more or less)
250mg red raspberry extract (about 7 drops)
cup of dandelion root tea (roasted is yummy)
1500mg MSM
500mg Vit C
6g collagen
Multivitamin gummies (2)
Amino Cocktail (don't take on days 21-28)
1200mg fish oil

Day 27-28 Last few days before period
milk thistle cleanse
1500mg MSM
500mg Vit C
6g collagen
Multivitamin gummies (2)
1200mg fish oil

**I'm taking my temperature with a basal body thermometer (BBT) to record the changes in my body so I can adjust my program according to when I ovulate. i.e. After my period ends, I start taking PM, then once my temp goes up I know I have ovulated I can start taking luteal herbs (to tell if you have ovulated, your temp should be consistent for about three days and then suddenly rise between 0.4 degrees fahrenheit to 1.0 degrees), then once my temp goes down to about where it was during follicular (OR two days before your period) I'll stop taking the luteal herbs and do a small milk thistle cleanse.
If you decide to do this too make sure you have a BBT and not just a digital thermometer - they're not as accurate/sensitive. And check your temperature at the exact same time each morning without getting out of bed, drinking water, etc. I keep mine right by my bed.

Wow that seems like a lot of pills to take. lol

Massage

Massage 5 minutes 5 times or more a day with avocado oil to stimulate prolactin production throughout the day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon