Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AquaA's pumping thread

Just had a very failed first noogling experience. My XL domes wont sit properly on my chest, theres a gap between my breast and my armpit so Id keep loosing suction. When I pump really hard they stay on but then my breast turns blue in 30 seconds. Oh and all of this was while pumping with one cup because 2 cups at the same time wasn't working. Kangzhu is so much easier than noogleberry, their airlock system is definitely better. The whole thing with one tube connecting both cups is making the whole process very difficult. I lubed up and everything so not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I also dislike the foam cups, they get sucked inside of the cup and don't leave much space for my boobs so only part of my (blue) boob would get sucked in so thats definitely not good for the shape. ANY ADVISE is much appreciated. Will keep at it till i figure it out, practice makes perfect but unfortunately today Im left with many red dots all over my chest :/

Try using it without the foams. Try rotating the cups until you find a way for good suction.
lube up with flaxseed or vitamin E to help create a seal and try removing the y connector and connecting the dome to the tubing that also attaches to the pump.
good luck Smile

Hey Noodlez, thank you for your reply and encouragement Smile

So far I've been able to pump one breast at a time for about an hour each without the foam rings. Worried the foam rings will distort the shape. I don't understand how i cant get them both on my chest when rocketmelon and jenniferlove and other nooglers with smaller underbust measurements were able to pump both. Farting noises are my new bestfriend lol it takes me atleast 5mins every time to get the cup to stay on without air escaping and without pumping too hard. When I get it to hold the suction, I leave it for about 15-20mins then release and massage for 2 minutes. Im paying more attention to my smaller boob.
A mix up happened with my nipple covers and I wont be able to receive them so right now Im not using anything on my nipples. Will probably start using bandaids or a small sized silicone stick-on bra. I'm beginning to get better at noogling though and adapting to the Y tube. I've been getting good swelling but it doesn't last for long, maybe an hour? How long is swelling supposed to last? I wanna get my boobs to the size they swell to when pumped, they look so big! Short term plan is to be able to pump with both for atleast 2 hours a day.

Hi AquaA, was stalking your threads trying to find out how to grow like you have and came across this one and thought I'd add my experience with noogle. Same as you my first attempt went badly to say the least. I also can only do one at a time, currently on mediums, have the contoured larges that I'll sometimes try after a session with mediums, but they're difficult to get on....damn armpit gap and skinny ribs Angry my smaller boob can be pumped and hold the domes on (took a cpl weeks but still it stays on even after my break) my larger one has always just constantly farted off Dodgy I find if I pump them seperately for a bit I can alsmost get both on at same time, im sure the others that can have an extra arm or something, how esle do they do it?! I've achieved this once with help from the other half, he pumped while I held them in place, unfortunately he admitted the look of my red/purple boobs being sucked in and the farting noise had him viewing my breasts in a much less sexual way and made him enjoy them less, he actually asked me to stop using it, so I refuse to ask his help now and am back to pumping one at a time in secret lol Noodlez has a point about rotating, i got around this by accident, I marked where my nipple Sat when pumped for growth comparison but have found the mark helps me place the dome the right way round every time, saves a good 5-10 mins of fannying around. I started pumping in May, supplimenting with fenugreek, never had any swelling, not once! Noticed I WAS gaining though....turned out I was pregnant (couldn't have been the noogle then) so gave up the noogle and fgreek for obvious reasons, but as it turned out nature decided I wasn't to be a third time mummy this time so after allowing my body to rest and recover, cycles normal etc I'm back to booby growing, I've just begun 350mg daily of pm (only at day 6 of cycle and pm) and have pumped twice so far, I've noticed a fullness and tingles from the pm and my second use of the noogle it felt very tight to pump, think from the pm causing the fullness so I was pumping something instead of saggy loose skin, but I did get a whole centimetre of swelling that was still there 5 hours later Big GrinBig Grin still can't get both on at same time, close but no cigar! I use a tight vest to hold one pumped dome in place with tube folded down and pump the second, works for a few seconds then one or the other will fart right off. I'm sure I'll get there eventually as will you, just gotta stick with it Rolleyes maybe try the large domes for stickability then move back to the XL's, I dunno, I wish my problem was getting the XLs to stay on, so far to go before I have that problem Huh

I pump one boob at a time. Much easier to get suction.

What is pm?

HEYYYY! Ive been MIA lately, been backpacking throughout different countries in Europe. Safe to say I havent been doing any NBE since september. BUT NOW IM BACKKKKK!

Have a bit Swanson's BO left, about a cycles worth of 1500mg per day. Going to also take MSM or collagen, whatever I find in my local store.
Good news is that Im finally able to pump both breasts at the same time and maintain suction for a long period of time. I usually pump for 30mins then message for a minute or two then pump again, dont have a fixed routine I just go with the flow.
Will also make sure to pump 2-5 hours a day and will take a day off every week or so. I will also try snoogling my smaller breast while sleeping, I usually loose suction while sleeping or I get uncomfortable and take it off without even realizing but hey atleast I get an hour or two of low suction pumping while Im sleeping (Bonus!).

I did loose some of my gains in the past 2 months but I think that was just temporary swelling that I had from noogling and not real growth. My boobs are still looking bigger than pre-BO so I definitely think BO worked for me.

I will start a new herbal program once I finish my BO. Will have a mini detox before.
Still not sure about my next program but so far I'm thinking Vitex, topical PM and fenugreek. Will see how it goes and will keep you updated once Ive figured it all out.

My weight has been fluctuating lately because of my travels, id gain then loose then gain again. My butt looks somewhat smaller and waist got jigglier. Need to go back to the gym ASAP! haapppy growing y'all Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon