Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Russia and other Scandinavian country have an average of DD!!!

So Scandinavian women have the biggest breast I was very curious on why thats true. I started researching the diet of these countries to see what they have in common. Fish is a major part in all these countries diet (American diets lack fish generally) and i think the high dose of omega 3s is contributing to these womens humongous breast. and since people have had nbe success with fish oil mask I thought I should up my fish oil dosage. I am currently taking Carlson The very finest oil. It is a quality liquid oil that contains as much omega as 6-7 standard fish oil pills. Generic fish oil pill usually contain very little omega and a high amount of unnecessary fish fat (which would explain why I broke out every time i took them). I have had positive results with nbe and skin, energy etc. I would definitely look into it! I am barely taking any nbe herbs now and have experienced[undefined=undefined] some extra roundness

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fish oil is extremely good for you with the most important essential fats which are rare to non-existent in plants and farmed animals. It can help build fatty tissue and nbe. Topically it is directly absorbed and stays in place for nbe, providing the most important fats while the body fills in the other fats. Orally it won't force nbe but if you weren't getting enough then the body may finally grow once you supply them. More like removing a bottleneck to nbe rather than causing nbe. So extra won't help, but on the flipside lacking them may prevent herbs or normal growth without herbs from working.

That said, it's not the reason for that map. Many asian countries consume lots of fish too. The real reason is estrogen pollution, especially in the last 25 years. From birth control, HRT and estrogen mimicking plastics and pesticides. Before the average in many of those large chested countries was about B. Malnutrition is another big factor with the reverse effect. Also why Africa seems oddly small even though African women outside of Africa are larger chested.

What about vodka?

Russians also eat lots of whole grains which are critical for all types of development. Plus cold weather crops and rich foods, which insures plenty of calories too. So pollution leniency, whole grains and low malnourishment rates all put together are probably to blame.

Low pollution or low modern development in general, white rice and hunger have the reverse effect.

(07-08-2015, 03:08 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Fish oil is extremely good for you with the most important essential fats which are rare to non-existent in plants and farmed animals. It can help build fatty tissue and nbe. Topically it is directly absorbed and stays in place for nbe, providing the most important fats while the body fills in the other fats. Orally it won't force nbe but if you weren't getting enough then the body may finally grow once you supply them. More like removing a bottleneck to nbe rather than causing nbe. So extra won't help, but on the flipside lacking them may prevent herbs or normal growth without herbs from working.

That said, it's not the reason for that map. Many asian countries consume lots of fish too. The real reason is estrogen pollution, especially in the last 25 years. From birth control, HRT and estrogen mimicking plastics and pesticides. Before the average in many of those large chested countries was about B. Malnutrition is another big factor with the reverse effect. Also why Africa seems oddly small even though African women outside of Africa are larger chested.

Surfer how much fish oil to combat inflammation? And if you took huge amounts would you have to offset it with omega 6?

Also yes of course Asian countries consume a lot of seafood. I think most countries are all polluted now with chemical estrogens Angry

The correlation factor seems to be cold climate. In Australia, the state with the largest cup size average is Tasmania which is the southern most (and coldest) state in the country.

(07-08-2015, 03:13 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  What about vodka?

Hahahaha! Maybe you wish!Wink

(07-08-2015, 03:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-08-2015, 03:08 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Fish oil is extremely good for you with the most important essential fats which are rare to non-existent in plants and farmed animals. It can help build fatty tissue and nbe. Topically it is directly absorbed and stays in place for nbe, providing the most important fats while the body fills in the other fats. Orally it won't force nbe but if you weren't getting enough then the body may finally grow once you supply them. More like removing a bottleneck to nbe rather than causing nbe. So extra won't help, but on the flipside lacking them may prevent herbs or normal growth without herbs from working.

Surfer how much fish oil to combat inflammation? And if you took huge amounts would you have to offset it with omega 6?

Also yes of course Asian countries consume a lot of seafood. I think most countries are all polluted now with chemical estrogens Angry

The optimal amount of omega 3s in general is at least 1,500 mg and ideally a 1:4 to 1:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6. 1:1 is quite difficult to obtain so you are unlikely to need more omega 6. Omega 6 is in almost all plant oils so you are unlikely to be low in it. In the nutritional mixes I've been making there are some plant oils in the nuts and it is difficult to hit even 1:4 with only 1,500 mg omega 3 in the mix, let alone with the omega 6 get from the rest of my diet. IIRC 1,500 mg omega 3 is about 1 tsp fish oil, 4,000 mg fish oil capsules, or 1/3 serving fish. In fact probably the one big health advantage of coconut oil is that it does not have omega 6 so you don't overload yourself when you fry with it. Omega 6 is essential and good for you but it is so easy to get too much.

I've read only a little on omega 3 and inflammation but you can always browse pubmed.gov. Its main role is being a building material, as much or more so than protein. Much of your cell membranes, brain and skin are made of fatty acids. EPA and DHA omega 3s are the fatty acids that are most often lacking and so they are the bottleneck in getting enough of the right fats. It is likewise critical for heart health, in fat metabolism and weight loss. Also fat development which is probably why fish oil is so good for building up fat for nbe or butt enhancement. Taken orally it is unlikely to go where you want it to and may even lead to weight loss, but too little can be a bottleneck holding back growth from other causes.

Russians also eat cold weather vegetables and meat, but especially lots and lots of whole grains. Grains are critical for all kinds of development. If you look up average height by country it's not too far off from the breast map:
male: http://www.averageheight.co/average-male...by-country
female: http://www.averageheight.co/average-fema...by-country
Hunger likewise plays a big role here. Also note that refined grains lack the nutrients of whole grains, but they are fortified with a small portion of them to prevent severe deficiencies.

I am not using fish oil for actual breast growth more toward breast health in general. I dont think I really had much growth from it more like improved shape and texture (firmer). I did notice that asian countries who also consume a lot of fish are more small chested but they also have great shape and healthy breast in general. Fish is definitely not part of my diet and I was looking for a way to reap the benefits mostly for skin care but i was also interested in the benefits for breast health. Fish and fish oil are said to decrease the chances of breast cancer by 14%. I agree that estrogen pollution plays a major role in my breast development (I had lumps in my breast since they started developing) as well as malnutrition. So far though I love the effects I'm experiencing and I just thought I'd share my theories with you guys Big Grin

Oh yeah definately fish oil is very important for many aspects off health including anything that contains fat or is related to fat. If you want to improve shape also try 3,000 mg MSM or better yet the nutritional mix in the program in my sig. It covers everything. You can also get dumbbells and do chest presses and chest flies. Google how. Heavy dumbbells work best, better than lots of reps with light dumbbells. If you have weak muscles you may start with a few pushups before going to weights. Creatine helps with muscle building as does a little meat (any), pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.

MSM helps springiness and roundness, muscle bulk helps push the breasts up and forward. Progesterone cream also helps roundness via sideways growth, but too much without using pm could hamper your forward growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon