Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No tingling. Please help.

Sad 

Hello Everybody! I'm new to breast enhancement. I wear a size 34a bra. When I take my measurements, I measure about 32' around the fullest part of my breast and 29" where my bra band would be. My left breast fits normal in my bra and my right needs to be fullerSad. It's been about 6 weeks and haven't had much luck so farSad. I have had some tingling pain and that feeling of being "heavy". But, it could have been just because it was around my period time Sad. I started on June 27 with just Fenugreek and Fennel. Eventually added other supplements. I also do some fenugreek extract with vitamin e oil massages before bed and some massaging in the shower. Mainly on my right breast. Here is my list of supplements I take everyday:

For breast growth:
Fenugreek 610mg x 6
Fennel 480mg x 3
Flaxseed oil 1200mg x 3
Saw palmetto 450mg x 3

For memory:
Ginkgo biloba 120mg x 1
Phosphatidyserine 100mg x 3

For health and weight loss:
Vitamin c 1000mg x 1
Vitamin b12 1mg x 1
Green tea extract 250mg x 3

If anyone has a suggestion on what I can add to get some growth going, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Blush

(09-08-2015, 12:33 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  Hello Everybody! I'm new to breast enhancement. I wear a size 34a bra. When I take my measurements, I measure about 32' around the fullest part of my breast and 29" where my bra band would be. My left breast fits normal in my bra and my right needs to be fullerSad. It's been about 6 weeks and haven't had much luck so farSad. I have had some tingling pain and that feeling of being "heavy". But, it could have been just because it was around my period time Sad. I started on June 27 with just Fenugreek and Fennel. Eventually added other supplements. I also do some fenugreek extract with vitamin e oil massages before bed and some massaging in the shower. Mainly on my right breast. Here is my list of supplements I take everyday:

For breast growth:
Fenugreek 610mg x 6
Fennel 480mg x 3
Flaxseed oil 1200mg x 3
Saw palmetto 450mg x 3

For memory:
Ginkgo biloba 120mg x 1
Phosphatidyserine 100mg x 3

For health and weight loss:
Vitamin c 1000mg x 1
Vitamin b12 1mg x 1
Green tea extract 250mg x 3

If anyone has a suggestion on what I can add to get some growth going, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Blush

Hi. Give it three months to work and cut out bad sugars etc.
I'm 29 under bust. Have you tried 32b/c bras and scooping the breast tissue into the cups.

Thanks for the reply Ella! I am trying to cut out the bad sugars. Do they slow breast enhancement down? I do have one or two 32b bras. Is it better to use them? do you happen to know what's the difference? I was told that it's supposed to be the same.

I also forgot to mention that I also take protein shakes because I try to workout when I can.

(09-08-2015, 01:58 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Ella! I am trying to cut out the bad sugars. Do they slow breast enhancement down? I do have one or two 32b bras. Is it better to use them? do you happen to know what's the difference? I was told that it's supposed to be the same.

I also forgot to mention that I also take protein shakes because I try to workout when I can.
The cups are the same but the band will be tighter and give you more support and hold tissue in potentially ESP if you brush fat from under your arm pits into the cups as well. Give it a try and you will see what I mean Smile but yes sugar not good for growth or your body at all

(09-08-2015, 03:15 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-08-2015, 01:58 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Ella! I am trying to cut out the bad sugars. Do they slow breast enhancement down? I do have one or two 32b bras. Is it better to use them? do you happen to know what's the difference? I was told that it's supposed to be the same.

The cups are the same but the band will be tighter and give you more support and hold tissue in potentially ESP if you brush fat from under your arm pits into the cups as well. Give it a try and you will see what I mean Smile but yes sugar not good for growth or your body at all

I will try. Thanks again!

Here I'll improve your program a bit.

Diet, health and weight loss:
- Whole grains should be your largest food group with both the nutrients essential for weight loss and for nbe. Too little and you might be incapable of growing regardless of what you do.
- Green tea extract 250mg x 3

The vitamin C and B12 aren't necessary or helpful and are quite the megadose. Half a fresh fruit or anything fresh should cover your vitamin C and bioflavanoids. The quantity of C is less but supplements rarely have the 500-1,000 mg bioflavanoids that fresh fruit does. B12 is only useful if you are vegetarian. Protein shakes are only necessary if you do muscle gain workouts; otherwise almost everyone gets way more than the 40g you need.

Breast Growth:
- Fenugreek *** 50% saponin extract *** 600 mg x 2
- Fennel 480 mg x 3 (ok)
- Flaxseed oil *** with lignans *** 1200 mg x 3
- Saw palmetto *** extract *** 320 mg x 1
- Add some cocoa butter, shea butter or coconut oil to your vitamin E oil massages. I think there's even a study on cocoa butter + vitamin E oil. Though I don't like such high megadoses of vitamin E for your heart health, weight, skin and other fat related issues. IMO use up your vitamin E oil and don't buy more.

These were too weak or missing lignans. Or maybe it has lignans but you didn't mention it. The fenugreek especially is weak. I think people simply like to take a couple capsules of everything regardless of whether that is a megadose or a low dose. All the successful fenugreek programs take several spoonfuls of fenugreek or a strong extract. While time and again I see people use 2,000-3,000 mg and maybe say they kinda feel something but aren't growing. I've never seen an official recommendation for fenugreek below 6,000 mg, and there are studies up to 25,000-45,000 mg, or even as a food source in animals. But a strong extract like the above is much easier to take. Fenugreek is not toxic in any amount. Some people are hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and become faint from even small amounts of fenugreek. Those people should not use any fenugreek at all and perhaps not any herbs until their health improves.

Memory:
Ginkgo biloba extract 120 mg x 3

I assume your ginkgo biloba is already correct because 120 mg is a common dose for the extract. The phosphatidylserine is fine to use up but it would be better to eat 7-14 eggs a week, particularly the yolk, to get much more phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine too. Seafood would also be nice for memory and weight loss.

All that should be about 5 times better.

Thank you SurferJoe!

I will cut out the vitamin c and b12.

I'll have to switch to fenugreek saponin extract, and flaxseed oil with lignans and saw palmetto extract in a couple of months. Sad. I Still have about 2 month supply left.

(09-08-2015, 06:09 PM)PinkSakura Wrote:  Thank you SurferJoe!

I'll have to switch to fenugreek saponin extract, and flaxseed oil with lignans and saw palmetto extract in a couple of months. Sad. I Still have about 2 month supply left.
No problem! In the meantime you can use 610 mg x 10 fenugreek or more. And 450mg x 5 saw palmetto. Like I said 6,000 mg fenugreek is still pretty minor unless you have hypoglycemia. You can even use more fenugreek, but too many pills could be a lot to stomach. For flaxseed oil you use the same amount but to replace the lignans you could take 400-500 mg red clover; whatever's in 1 capsule.

(09-08-2015, 07:43 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

No problem! In the meantime you can use 610 mg x 10 fenugreek or more. And 450mg x 5 saw palmetto. Like I said 6,000 mg fenugreek is still pretty minor unless you have hypoglycemia. You can even use more fenugreek, but too many pills could be a lot to stomach. For flaxseed oil you use the same amount but to replace the lignans you could take 400-500 mg red clover; whatever's in 1 capsule.

SurferJoe,
I adjusted my dosages and added the red clover. I'm on my last bottle of saw palmetto so I purchased the saw palmetto extract. But, it's 640mg and you recommended 320mg. Would that be ok to take or should I half it(they are vcaps)?

(24-08-2015, 06:22 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  
(09-08-2015, 07:43 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

SurferJoe,
I adjusted my dosages and added the red clover. I'm on my last bottle of saw palmetto so I purchased the saw palmetto extract. But, it's 640mg and you recommended 320mg. Would that be ok to take or should I half it(they are vcaps)?
Vcaps are odd. Normally it's liquid because SP has so much oil from the fatty acids. Check the fatty acid concentration on the saw palmetto. It should be 85-95%. If it's less then you need more SP. For example 45% fatty acids means you need 640 mg.

Otherwise extra doesn't really hurt (though it might not help more with SP), or talking half at a time is fine too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon